BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Farrah R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've tried lots of brands of chocolate chips and in my opinion, only Nestle or Hershey tastes great in your cookie: don't waste your money on store brand or Ghiradeli. Great deal at Sam's Club or Costco.
Christina F.
Mount Dora, FL
The ONLY chocolate chips I ever use are Toll House! I love all the different varieties that come out around the holidays. Like mint and dark chocolate and peanut butter and chocolate! Can't beat these!!
JEANINE F.
I love them right out of the bag! Great for yogurt, ice cream, melting, cupcakes, cakes...need I go on? Semi-Sweet most definitely. Some other brands say Semi-Sweet but they aren't. These are right on!!
Allison B.
Ballwin, MO
Best chips hands down. i like to use them in my cookies but also other backing items like breads and pancakes. They also melt smooth and have the perfect balance of flavor.
Rachel W.
Lawrence, KS
These chocolate chips are great, they're the only ones I'll use. They are perfect for cookies or making chocolate cake even more chocolatey. The cookie recipe on the back of the package is great too!
Rindy G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Even though Nestle morsels are for baking, I can eat them from
the bag. They make fabulous chocolate chip cookies. I have been baking with
These chips for 38 years.
Carolina G.
Brownsville, TX
These can be used for so many things. they are great for cookies and pretty much any dessert, they give it a sweet taste to it. i also like to sometimes just eat them out of the bag, guilty as charge.
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
I use these for so much. I melt them and dip my cake pops in them. I put a bunch in the center of my chocolate lava cakes. I use them in cookies, puddin, cheesecake. Really everything.
Spencer S.
GEORGETOWN, KY
These are the only chocolate chips I will buy and will cook with. They are absolutely great! From homemade cookies, to chocolate chip pancakes, this brand never disappoints.
Laena B.
Saskatchewan
These are the only chocolate chips that I use. The flavor and quality is second to none, and I am known for my amazing chocolate chip cookies! They are my secret ingredient.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?