BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
LOOOOOOOOOve these....I actually used them this morning in pancakes....we always keep a bag in the cupboard. They are great to grab a few to satisfy a sweet craving....great, now I want cookies!
Stephanie A.
Oxford, OH
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are my favorite brand. I love that they include the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back. Now I'll probably go bake some chocolate chip cookies today haha!
Hannah G.
Yum. Is all I have to say. These are a great snack to stick in a baggy, to melt over strawberries, or even make trail mix! They are prefect for so many different things!
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love baking, and whenever I'm making a chocolate chip cookie from scratch, I always reach for these. Toll House is a brand I love and respect and I always buy their products versus other brands.
Heather J.
Harrisburg, NC
If you are going to bake chocolate chip cookies- it's got to be made with Nestle Toll House. The recipe is right on the back of the bag and you can't go wrong with the smooth, chocolatey flavor.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
I use Toll house morsels all the time when baking. I like the different variations of chocolate available. I can tell the different for sure between Toll house morsels and store brand morsels.
Alisha I.
Elmhurst, Ny
The best thing I tasted it's really good...........................................................................................................................................................
Charis C.
Puyallup, WA
I've always had good luck with these chocolate chips, they are just about all I use for cookies, and my grandmothers homemade fudge. They have a great taste, competitive price and easily accessible for those late night gotta-have-some-cookies fix
Laura B.
Clementon, NJ
I love these chips for baking. Fairly priced, and they taste good in cookies, cakes or brownies! Plus they're great to snack on right out of the bag while you're baking ;)

Definitely recommend!
Amy B.
Ludington, MI
I love to bake with these chips but at the holidays I like to keep a bag in my freezer. My kids and I love having a quick chocolate snck without going crazy! They taste amazing! We love to add the frozen chips to hot chocolate!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?