BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Carisa L.
Cleburne, TX
I love these! They enhance your desserts and make chocolate things double chocolate :) these make for a molten middle of cakes and brownies. The desserts. Oild melt in your mouth with them.
Teresa P.
Henderson, NV
Best chocolate to use for the perfect chocolate chip cookies! You can also melt for fondue or haystacks. This is the only chocolate I ever use for that perfect taste.
makia h.
Memphis , TN
These morsels are the best to bake with or eat. I remember when I was younger my family and I used to melt these down and make chocolate covered strawberries with them.
Paulene D.
Oceanside, CA
I always make sure to have these in my pantry! They help to make the perfect chocolate chip cookie or are great for a quick fix for a sweet tooth. Also a great small treat for my 2 year old.
Shannon B.
Toll house is the king when comes to the chocolate chips so much you can do with it in regards to baking. I love making a chocolate chip cake or deaf by chocolate cake
Lauren K.
Great for baking. A very average chocolate. If you're going to eat it alone, I wouldn't recommend these, as they aren't spectacular. But with a decent recipe? These will work. Without a doubt.
victoria s.
These are great if you don't like to much chocolate, because they are semi-sweet. But if your like me and love all the chocolate you can get then you will definitely want the regular ones! :)
Madison P.
Me and my family just love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips! We will eat thim all he day we buy them! We usually have to hide them from my brothers because they'll sit there and eat them all!
Crystal Y.
Cameron, NC
We love toll house morsels, in our house they are used in just about everything from pancakes to cookies and to just snack on! We eat them by the handful. we prefer them if they refrigerated!
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
It is truly the best chocolate chip on the market. I don't know why, but it just makes everything taste better and it has a distinct flavor so you can tell its nestle!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?