BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
mayra l.
Gainesville, GA
These are very yummy!!!! You can add them to anything like ice cream great toppings so you guys have to try them withssomething seriously let me know how you guys have used them or Luke them on
Denise J.
Portland, OR
One of the greatest chocolate chips out there. They are so versatile and melt easily. Whether they are for your chocolate chip pancakes or chocolate chip cookies. You cant go wrong with Nestle.
Mary H.
Franklin, NH
This is probably the only brand that I use in my baking. I hate buying the store brands because they never taste the same. If you are going to eat a bunch of calories, make it count, people!
Ashley R.
You could do anything with these! The possibilities keep coming. I make chocolate-covered strawberries with these, and it makes them perfect! I catch myself snacking out of the bag, as well.
Rowyn D.
I grew up eating these and using them in various recipes! They are absolutely delicious, not too bitter, not too sweet (aka semi-sweet). I've shared them with friends and gotten them hooked!
Lauren K.
Great for baking. A very average chocolate. If you're going to eat it alone, I wouldn't recommend these, as they aren't spectacular. But with a decent recipe? These will work. Without a doubt.
Melissa  B.
Blue Springs, MO
The best to make cookies or snacks with. They have the best taste. I use these to make my chocolate chip cookies with and the cookie recipe on the package is the best.
Rebekah B.
When making anything with chocolate chips, I always try to get Toll House. I like the quality and use the recipe on the back of the bag for my chocolate chip cookies.
makia h.
Memphis , TN
These morsels are the best to bake with or eat. I remember when I was younger my family and I used to melt these down and make chocolate covered strawberries with them.
Nancy S.
Troutville, VA
The most delicious morsels on the market. I have tried them all and Nestle Toll House morsels make the best chocolate chip cookies. The morsel actually melts into the cookie dough!! Yummy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?