BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenny G.
Pilot Point, TX
I don't always use TollHouse, I actually prefer the ghirardelli chips. But they are an affordable price and dependable option. I really like the mini chips for muffins and scones. Also great for topping chocolate cupcakes.
Kristen C.
Madison, WI
I'm known around my office for my baking. These are the only chips I will buy, for cookies, melting, etc. My kitchen is usually stocked with a few bags for whenever I feel the urge to make cookies.
Nicole U.
Otisville , Mi
I love making homemade brownies with melted chocolate and I wouldn't pick another brand! It helps that they will sometimes have coupons available to make the price comparable to the store brands!
Alisha I.
Elmhurst, Ny
The best thing I tasted it's really good...........................................................................................................................................................
Corrine S.
West Springfield, MA
Great! Been using them since I was young and learned how to bake. Use them in many ways, in cookies (my kids even eat them in Oatmeal cookies), muffins, cupcakes, cakes, brownies and even melt the down and use to coat things. They are so versatile and can be usecin many different ways. Don't use anything else
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
I am always baking and this is the only chocolate chip I use. The best flavor and texture whether solid or melted. I also use the Nestle Toll House cookie recipe as my base for all of my cookies.
Kristine B.
Fontana, CA
You can almost never go wrong with toll house. These are the only chocolates I use when baking homemade cookies. They work great on melting as well if you want to dip fruits or pretzels for a party or just to have yourself
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
LOOOOOOOOOve these....I actually used them this morning in pancakes....we always keep a bag in the cupboard. They are great to grab a few to satisfy a sweet craving....great, now I want cookies!
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
When it comes to baking chocolate chip cookies, these are hands down the best chocolates to use. After being baked these chocolates are so delicious in whatever cookie you choose to use them in.
Heather J.
Harrisburg, NC
If you are going to bake chocolate chip cookies- it's got to be made with Nestle Toll House. The recipe is right on the back of the bag and you can't go wrong with the smooth, chocolatey flavor.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?