BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tammi G.
Loomis, CA
I have used these my whole life thinking they were the best. However, I have realized there are better brands with a richer flavor. I am concerned about GMO's and have heard the company does use GMO's.
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
I use these for so much. I melt them and dip my cake pops in them. I put a bunch in the center of my chocolate lava cakes. I use them in cookies, puddin, cheesecake. Really everything.
Carolina G.
Brownsville, TX
These can be used for so many things. they are great for cookies and pretty much any dessert, they give it a sweet taste to it. i also like to sometimes just eat them out of the bag, guilty as charge.
Dee H.
Jacksonville , FL
These are perfect for baking… or just sneaking a handful when you want a chocolatey guilty pleasure.they should have them at every check out counter instead of in the aisles!
Laena B.
Saskatchewan
These are the only chocolate chips that I use. The flavor and quality is second to none, and I am known for my amazing chocolate chip cookies! They are my secret ingredient.
Kelsey P.
Stony Point, NC
I keep a bag of these in the fridge so when I need a pick me up I grab a few out and munch on them! They are so little my kids cant see them and want some. I make all kinds of stuff with them so yummy
Bianca T.
Allentown, PA
Toll house chocolate chips are my go-to for baking!! I absolutely love the semisweet morsels for the most perfect chocolate chip cookies! Or for garnishing chocolate cake!
Renea O.
Garden City, KS
Love them! I use them most often when baking cookies. They are my go to item for chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin n chocolate chip, etc...and I love to melt them using them to dip fruit into! MMMM
Francine V.
Warrensburg, MO
I recently used these to make home made chocolate chip cookies for the first time. They were so delicious! I cought them on sale at Walmart so i also used the extra packs to melt for fondue--yum!!!
Jen D.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Love nestle chips. There is so much you could do with them. My favorite is chocolate strawberry pancakes yumm! Also love the mint chocolate and dark chocolate for cookies
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?