BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Gracie B.
Flowery Branch, GA
I normally have to be really cautious when i eat chololate because if I eat too much my face breaks out! But a handful of these satisfies my chocolate craving, and prevents me from having serious breakouts!
Sarah W.
Shelbyville, IN
These are my go-to chocolate chips for baking! I've never been disappointed by any of the variety of morsels, but milk chocolate is my favorite. They are also a great snack/dessert straight out of the bag.
Courtney G.
Pittsfield, IL
I will never use anything else again the last time i made cookies i was trying to save a little money but ended up wasting it because the cookies didn't get eaten so nothing else but nestle for our family
Alma A.
Pompano Beach, FL
These are great for making chocolate covered strawberries! Just simply put these in a pot, wait for it to melt, dip em, chill em and voila! easy, fun dessert! Kids will love making them and eating them :)
Shirley C.
Orono, ME
Nestle toll house chips have the best flavor. Love to make toll house cookies. They also make great fudge and chocolate chip pancakes! For me, it is so worth it to pay a little more to get a better product.
Christine B.
Nashua, NH
I love baking toll house cookies and Nestle offers a variety of tasty morsels. From traditional semi-sweet morsels to butterscotch and white chocolate, Nestle has a flavor to fit all your baking needs.
Kanique G.
A must have for chocolate chip cookies! These morsels are delicious and don't get hard like some other ones I've tried. They also don't melt in your hands so much. Totally a staple for home made cookies
Joan H.
These chips are not as rich as some of the more expensive chocolate brands but the actually bake better than the others. Once baked, the chips maintain a soft texture that you don't get with the others.
Rebecca M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I use Toll House Morsels pretty much exclusively in my chocolate baking, unless I'm making something really fancy. They're good, they're relatively cheap, and they taste great in chocolate chip cookies.
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
Everyone know Nestles chocolate chips and the reason why is because they are the best. Any time I make cookies or brownies these chips are used. Always have a bag in the house in case I feel like baking.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?