BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Selene A.
These morsels are great for just about anything from adding them to pancakes on Sundays to cookies, cakes, whipped icings, fillings and cheesecakes! It's really about how creative you want to get.
Daisy E.
I use these to make my 3 ingredient oatmeal cookies that are delish... I use a banana,a cup of oats and I throw in some chocolate chips.. They are yummy.
Maria P.
Somerville, NJ
Cada vez que lo compro no puedo parar de comerlo... En verdad es muy delicioso yo lo como así no más sin nada. Pero a mis hijos se los hago con pancake... O en pasteles.. les encanta.. lo recomiendo
Mary M.
East Syracuse, NY
THESE CHIPS MELT SO EVENLY CREAMY such a icon i n my generations my grandmother would make the best toll house cookies we have 4 kids in our family it was wonderful i carry on now with my own kids
Kerry S.
EGG HBR TWP
I bake chocolate chip cookies about once a week as friends and family all rave about them, they go quickly. I use them for ganache, dipping, making candies! I buy these in an oversized bag at BJ's. I tried the store brand once and they were white speckled from poor packaging or cooling temp, I'll never use another brand!
Kristen C.
Madison, WI
I'm known around my office for my baking. These are the only chips I will buy, for cookies, melting, etc. My kitchen is usually stocked with a few bags for whenever I feel the urge to make cookies.
Jessica D.
Powell, OH
I bake ALL THE TIME and I never think twice before choosing Toll House chocolate chips. They're absolutely perfect and the best chocolate chip. I wouldn't choose anything else! A spoonful of peanut butter and some chocolate chips sprinkled on top, and you're ready to go :)
Alessandra A.
Portales, NM
You can never go wrong with Toll house. I swear by these chips whether for cakes, cookies, or brownies. Never have a problem melting them for fruit or pretzelsel either. They always taste amazing!
Jacqueline  R.
These are the best chocolate chips on the planet in my opinion! So smooth. I've been baking for 15 years and I've always trusted this brand to assist in making the most delicious home baked cookies.
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Nestle Toll House Morsels are my go to for cookies, chocolate sauce, pancakes, etc. The only brand of chocolate chips I will buy. When you are craving a little chocolate plop a few in your mouth and you are good to go. Love them!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?