BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Francine V.
Warrensburg, MO
I recently used these to make home made chocolate chip cookies for the first time. They were so delicious! I cought them on sale at Walmart so i also used the extra packs to melt for fondue--yum!!!
Waverly K.
Chattanooga, TN
These are the perfect chocolate chips. While I love the chocolate itself (melt it and add some peanut butter), my favorite thing about this brand is the cookie recipe on the back of the packaging.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
My go-to brand when i need to bake with chocolate chips. I also like the toll house cookie dough in the refirgerated aisle when i don't have much time to spend on baking.
Kelley S.
Monroe, NC
I stock up on these semi-sweet morsals around christmas time. I make so many desserts with them. Once the holiday is over I always extras amd they come in handy to make chocolate chip cookies.
Kelli F.
Muscatine, IA
Perfect for snacks, baking - or ANYTHING ! Creamy and just plain good. I keep them in the freezer sometimes for variety. One of my favorite go to snacks. I use these when backing as well -
Tristan A.
Hollis Center, ME
I seriously love Toll House chocolates. They are reasonably priced and they have a variety of flavors. They melt beautifully and make an excellent addition to baked goods! Great brand quality!
Jordan U.
Milton, FL
I must always have some in the house being a bakes. These are my go to chocolates for almost anything I'm doing. They melt wonderfully for sipping but don't melt when i put them in a batter.
Erin W.
These are my go to for baking. I never use anything else. I actually tried a generic brand once because they were out of Nestle....never again. It just wasn't the same!!!
Nicole W.
West Babylon, NY
Chocolate Chips are a great touch to not only add in cookie dough but you can also eat them as a snack. They come in all flavors such as milk chocolate, butterscotch and even peanut butter chips
mayra l.
Gainesville, GA
These are very yummy!!!! You can add them to anything like ice cream great toppings so you guys have to try them withssomething seriously let me know how you guys have used them or Luke them on
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?