BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria P.
Somerville, NJ
Cada vez que lo compro no puedo parar de comerlo... En verdad es muy delicioso yo lo como así no más sin nada. Pero a mis hijos se los hago con pancake... O en pasteles.. les encanta.. lo recomiendo
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I think they are really good and I love to use them in baking. Price is reasonable and you get a great taste. You can use them for a lot more than cookies
Selene A.
These morsels are great for just about anything from adding them to pancakes on Sundays to cookies, cakes, whipped icings, fillings and cheesecakes! It's really about how creative you want to get.
Daisy E.
I use these to make my 3 ingredient oatmeal cookies that are delish... I use a banana,a cup of oats and I throw in some chocolate chips.. They are yummy.
Jessica D.
Powell, OH
I bake ALL THE TIME and I never think twice before choosing Toll House chocolate chips. They're absolutely perfect and the best chocolate chip. I wouldn't choose anything else! A spoonful of peanut butter and some chocolate chips sprinkled on top, and you're ready to go :)
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Nestle Toll House Morsels are my go to for cookies, chocolate sauce, pancakes, etc. The only brand of chocolate chips I will buy. When you are craving a little chocolate plop a few in your mouth and you are good to go. Love them!
Ange R.
I love using the Nestle Toll-House Morsels when I make cookies. They melt just right and taste great. I also use other flavors in my cake, pancake and brownie batters. Nestle is my favorite brand.
Megan G.
Norristown, PA
There's always a bag of Nestle's Semi-Sweets in my parents house. They're perfect to bake with and even more perfect for a late night snack. In all honesty I probably ate more of these straight from the bag than baked in a cookie.
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA
I often bake cookies for my family, other family members, my daughters school parties, etc. I grew up using the Toll House brand. I have tried other brands in the paste, but they never seem to taste as good as the Toll House brand.
Nicole U.
Otisville , Mi
I love making homemade brownies with melted chocolate and I wouldn't pick another brand! It helps that they will sometimes have coupons available to make the price comparable to the store brands!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?