BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Yasmine K.
Homestead, FL
When my usual brand isn't available, this is the brand I turn to. They are available at all supermarkets, affordable, and give me the results I'm looking for. I use these for baking.
Kyla C.
Providence, RI
Seriously, this has been the only brand of chocolate chips that I've ever used, which makes me wonder...are there even other brands of chocolate chips out there?
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite chocolate chips! They are great in cookies, bars or to melt for certain recipes. They never taste waxy and are always creamy and delicious.
Jessica S.
I love to buy these. I'm very pleased with the taste of them. I bake a lot of sweets and a lot of the things I bake, call for these! I will continue to buy them.
Christina P.
I run a bakery and absolutely love using toll house in my products whether it's for cupcakes or cakepops. the chocolate chips melt fast,taste amazing and are not to sweet even when you over load your products.
Laura M.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
There is nothing wrong with these little bits of deliciousness. They are so good and go with anything. Besides eating them as is and in chocolate chip cookies my new favorite thing is to make fudge with them!
kamryn h.
We use these chocolate chips in my household all the time they are amazing to bake with sometimes i catch myself eating them by themselves when i get a sweet tooth
Michelle M.
Riverside, CA
Love using this brand because it's actually real chocolate made with cocoa butter and very smooth chocolate. If you don't want milk or dark this is the perfect middle and very tasty is many deserts 10/10 would recommend
Kyle C.
Fall River, MA
I love to bake and make desserts from scratch! I make fudge every year for the holidays and this is the brand I use and it always comes out great. The chocolate has a great consistency and has a great taste.
Brandy  B.
Shawnee Msn, KS
Nestle Toll House Morsels are by far the best for baking, desserts, or just for a sweet snack! They have a very smooth texture and melting point. These morsels make my great chocolate chip cookies, better.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?