BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Patricia R.
West Orange, TX
I use this brand over the others to make fudge, cookies, and anything else that needs chocolate chips! It tastes just as good as the more expensive brands but is the right price so that I can stock up.
Nicole W.
Belleville, PA
I LOVE these chocolate chips!!! I use these semi sweet morsels in my chocolate chip cookies and they are perfect! Nestlé Toll House chocolate chips are the only ones I use!!
Allison B.
Ballwin, MO
Best chips hands down. i like to use them in my cookies but also other backing items like breads and pancakes. They also melt smooth and have the perfect balance of flavor.
Dee H.
Jacksonville, FL
These are perfect for baking… or just sneaking a handful when you want a chocolatey guilty pleasure.they should have them at every check out counter instead of in the aisles!
Rindy G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Even though Nestle morsels are for baking, I can eat them from
the bag. They make fabulous chocolate chip cookies. I have been baking with
These chips for 38 years.
Spencer S.
GEORGETOWN, KY
These are the only chocolate chips I will buy and will cook with. They are absolutely great! From homemade cookies, to chocolate chip pancakes, this brand never disappoints.
Carolina G.
Brownsville, TX
These can be used for so many things. they are great for cookies and pretty much any dessert, they give it a sweet taste to it. i also like to sometimes just eat them out of the bag, guilty as charge.
Laena B.
Saskatchewan
These are the only chocolate chips that I use. The flavor and quality is second to none, and I am known for my amazing chocolate chip cookies! They are my secret ingredient.
Kelsey P.
Stony Point, NC
I keep a bag of these in the fridge so when I need a pick me up I grab a few out and munch on them! They are so little my kids cant see them and want some. I make all kinds of stuff with them so yummy
Tammi G.
Loomis, CA
I have used these my whole life thinking they were the best. However, I have realized there are better brands with a richer flavor. I am concerned about GMO's and have heard the company does use GMO's.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?