BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I love these!!! I put them in every thing I bake and it's the only brand I buy! I bake a lot, and they're usually my main ingredient in my stuff. They're also good as a small quick snack as well.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I think they are really good and I love to use them in baking. Price is reasonable and you get a great taste. You can use them for a lot more than cookies
Jeannine R.
Jennings, LA
I have made home made chocolate chip cookies for as long as I can remember and there is in my opinion, no other chip that tastes just right besides Nestle Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. Their texture, flavor and overall result in the finished cookie are hands down the best on the market and what my family expects!
Megan G.
Norristown, PA
There's always a bag of Nestle's Semi-Sweets in my parents house. They're perfect to bake with and even more perfect for a late night snack. In all honesty I probably ate more of these straight from the bag than baked in a cookie.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell , ID
I ALWAYS keep a bag of these on had. I will only use Toll house for my famous chocolate chip cookies. I keep them in the freezer, I use them to toss in to recipes, cure my sweet tooth, just great(:
Jenny G.
Pilot Point, TX
I don't always use TollHouse, I actually prefer the ghirardelli chips. But they are an affordable price and dependable option. I really like the mini chips for muffins and scones. Also great for topping chocolate cupcakes.
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
Great for baking cookies or making fudge. My grandkids love to eat them by the hand full. There good to put as a topping for cupcakes and cakes. Try adding some when making shakes or hot chocolate.
Taylor G.
Tallahassee, FL
Best thing to use no matter what you are making! I use them for baking, pancakes and even make homemade items like chocolate covered strawberries and truffles! Love them
Kelsey M.
Bristol, VT
Love these little chocolate chips! They are sweet, not too expensive, and really hold their flavor. They are especially amazing when combined with pretzels ;)
Liz H.
These are the only chocolate chips I look for when making cookies- the recipe on the back is the best, although I usually take my cookies out before they're done so they are extra soft and gooey.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?