BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marisa S.
Like I said, these morsels are sweet, but not too sweet. They are perfect for chocolate chip pancakes, to give a good taste, but not mask the flavor of the pancake. They are also perfect for chocolate chip cookies. Again, a sweet part of the cookie, but not too overwhelming so it will mask the taste of the cookie part.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
These are so good. They taste great in chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, cakes owns frostings. Always a hit in my house. And it's great that there are recipes listed on the back of the bag to try.
Jennifer T.
I enjoy baking cookies! My favorite are oatmeal chocolate chip. I always make sure to grab these when I'm out of chocolate chips. I've tried using other chips, but I can always taste the difference. They are rich and very smooth in flavor. You can't go wrong with nestle.
Sarah H.
Nestle chocolate morsels are great for so many different things. I love to use them when baking cupcakes, cookies and cakes but I have found myself using them a lot in my pancakes. Alittle chocolate in the morning never hurt anyone!
Ange R.
I love using the Nestle Toll-House Morsels when I make cookies. They melt just right and taste great. I also use other flavors in my cake, pancake and brownie batters. Nestle is my favorite brand.
Phyllis H.
El Paso, TX
I ALWAYS think of the Friends episode where Phoebe is trying to remember her great grandma's chocolate chip cookie recipe and it turns out to be the one on the back of the nestle bag! (Ness-Lay Toll Owza!) They are THAT GOOD.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I love these!!! I put them in every thing I bake and it's the only brand I buy! I bake a lot, and they're usually my main ingredient in my stuff. They're also good as a small quick snack as well.
Lisa P.
Junction city, Ks
The Semi-sweet morsels add the perfect touch to homemade chocolate chip cookies, trail mix, or chocolate covered pretzels. Just the right size to grab a handful to satisfy that chocolate craving as well! Grab a bad of these morsels instead of a candy bar. They're about the same price and you get more servings! :)
Jeannine R.
Jennings, LA
I have made home made chocolate chip cookies for as long as I can remember and there is in my opinion, no other chip that tastes just right besides Nestle Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. Their texture, flavor and overall result in the finished cookie are hands down the best on the market and what my family expects!
Sarah Y.
Well for starters who doesn't like chocolate, can I get an Amen! These are the best for chocolate chips. (in my Forest Gump voice) and that's all I got to say about that!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?