BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah W.
Shelbyville, IN
These are my go-to chocolate chips for baking! I've never been disappointed by any of the variety of morsels, but milk chocolate is my favorite. They are also a great snack/dessert straight out of the bag.
Jen K.
La Grange, KY
If I'm making chocolate chip cookies, toll house morsels are my go-to morsel. I always have a bag in the house and don't give a second thought to opening it and popping a few chips in my mouth for a snack.
Gracie B.
Flowery Branch, GA
I normally have to be really cautious when i eat chololate because if I eat too much my face breaks out! But a handful of these satisfies my chocolate craving, and prevents me from having serious breakouts!
Alma A.
Pompano Beach, FL
These are great for making chocolate covered strawberries! Just simply put these in a pot, wait for it to melt, dip em, chill em and voila! easy, fun dessert! Kids will love making them and eating them :)
Rebecca M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I use Toll House Morsels pretty much exclusively in my chocolate baking, unless I'm making something really fancy. They're good, they're relatively cheap, and they taste great in chocolate chip cookies.
Kanique G.
A must have for chocolate chip cookies! These morsels are delicious and don't get hard like some other ones I've tried. They also don't melt in your hands so much. Totally a staple for home made cookies
JEANINE F.
I love them right out of the bag! Great for yogurt, ice cream, melting, cupcakes, cakes...need I go on? Semi-Sweet most definitely. Some other brands say Semi-Sweet but they aren't. These are right on!!
Shanoah D.
I love to bake and these things are my go to chips when I want to make a chocolate chip cake. I mix the chocolate chips into the batter before baking and afterwards its an overload of gooey chocolateness!
Christine B.
Nashua, NH
I love baking toll house cookies and Nestle offers a variety of tasty morsels. From traditional semi-sweet morsels to butterscotch and white chocolate, Nestle has a flavor to fit all your baking needs.
Kateryna L.
Marietta, GA, GA
These are great. I bake with them all the time. I alwYs put them in my brownies and they keep their shape even after being in the oven. Great product, must have for every baker
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?