BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kateryna L.
Marietta, GA, GA
These are great. I bake with them all the time. I alwYs put them in my brownies and they keep their shape even after being in the oven. Great product, must have for every baker
Jessica L.
Flushing, NY
Perfect for baking, I use this in my baking all the time. It's not too sweet and not to bitter so it works very well in chocolate chip cookies or anything that you back really.
Tyler O.
Richmond, IN
They especially make the best chocolate chip cookies. Look straight on the back of there. You will see that quick and easy recipe that will make your night a whole lot better. Go out and buy them today!
Amanda E.
Syracuse, NY
There are few better ways to make memories with your kids than making cookies together. A tradition that can be passed on from generation to generation and only Toll House gives the same flavor each time.
Shanoah D.
I love to bake and these things are my go to chips when I want to make a chocolate chip cake. I mix the chocolate chips into the batter before baking and afterwards its an overload of gooey chocolateness!
Farrah R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I've tried lots of brands of chocolate chips and in my opinion, only Nestle or Hershey tastes great in your cookie: don't waste your money on store brand or Ghiradeli. Great deal at Sam's Club or Costco.
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
Everyone know Nestles chocolate chips and the reason why is because they are the best. Any time I make cookies or brownies these chips are used. Always have a bag in the house in case I feel like baking.
Joan H.
These chips are not as rich as some of the more expensive chocolate brands but the actually bake better than the others. Once baked, the chips maintain a soft texture that you don't get with the others.
Emma B.
These are amazing!! I use them for cooking treats, or I will just eat them by themselves!!! I am a huge chocolate fan and I am huge on baking, so these can never get me wrong!!! I always grab these when I need chocolate!!!
Laena B.
Saskatchewan
These are the only chocolate chips that I use. The flavor and quality is second to none, and I am known for my amazing chocolate chip cookies! They are my secret ingredient.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?