BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer E.
Elgin, IL
I prefer the Toll House morsels over any other brand. They taste the best and hold up well when mixed. There are many flavor varieties to choose from. My personal favorite are the milk chocolate. Hands down.
Kyle C.
Fall River, MA
I love to bake and make desserts from scratch! I make fudge every year for the holidays and this is the brand I use and it always comes out great. The chocolate has a great consistency and has a great taste.
Courtney G.
Pittsfield, IL
I will never use anything else again the last time i made cookies i was trying to save a little money but ended up wasting it because the cookies didn't get eaten so nothing else but nestle for our family
Gracie B.
Flowery Branch, GA
I normally have to be really cautious when i eat chololate because if I eat too much my face breaks out! But a handful of these satisfies my chocolate craving, and prevents me from having serious breakouts!
Sarah W.
Shelbyville, IN
These are my go-to chocolate chips for baking! I've never been disappointed by any of the variety of morsels, but milk chocolate is my favorite. They are also a great snack/dessert straight out of the bag.
Kanique G.
A must have for chocolate chip cookies! These morsels are delicious and don't get hard like some other ones I've tried. They also don't melt in your hands so much. Totally a staple for home made cookies
Joan H.
These chips are not as rich as some of the more expensive chocolate brands but the actually bake better than the others. Once baked, the chips maintain a soft texture that you don't get with the others.
Jessica L.
Flushing, NY
Perfect for baking, I use this in my baking all the time. It's not too sweet and not to bitter so it works very well in chocolate chip cookies or anything that you back really.
Shanoah D.
I love to bake and these things are my go to chips when I want to make a chocolate chip cake. I mix the chocolate chips into the batter before baking and afterwards its an overload of gooey chocolateness!
Melissa B.
Blue Springs, MO
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I will buy. Everyone loves my chocolate chip cookies. But these aren't just for cookies. Sometimes I'll add these to pancakes as a treat for dinner breakfast.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?