BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Zahall A.
philadelphia, PA
This is great for baking I usually put them in my pancakes. It's very rich and tasty. I also make the toll house cookies and out the chips in them which taste really good. This is also good to like snack on if you are craving something sweet.
Amanda F.
Kahului, HI
I love these chocolate chips and even the mini ones. I make the cookie recipe on the back and every time people complement these cookies and say they are the best homemade cookies they have ever had. I use half the bag and make two batches most of the time but that's just because I don't like as much chocolate in my cookies.
Maan L.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I always have them on my pantry cavinet I loved to baked and host for parties I have all different flavor peanut butter , whit chocolate mint u name it...I used these for fondue, cupcake, filling etc..
barbara b.
Petrolia, PA
This is something that is always in this house sometimes we make cookies or we use them on ice cream or what ever our plans are but we love them and always have them around
Vicky M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love using this to make chocolate pancakes, cookies , cakes, muffins on everything 🍫🍫
Phyllis H.
El Paso, TX
I ALWAYS think of the Friends episode where Phoebe is trying to remember her great grandma's chocolate chip cookie recipe and it turns out to be the one on the back of the nestle bag! (Ness-Lay Toll Owza!) They are THAT GOOD.
jessica m.
Hamilton, OH
Love these in any flavor! Milk Chocolate and peanut butter are my favorites! I like to use them for making trail mix. you can bake with these or use them as decorations in baking. so many different ideas!
Lisa P.
Junction city, Ks
The Semi-sweet morsels add the perfect touch to homemade chocolate chip cookies, trail mix, or chocolate covered pretzels. Just the right size to grab a handful to satisfy that chocolate craving as well! Grab a bad of these morsels instead of a candy bar. They're about the same price and you get more servings! :)
Hailey M.
Sun Prairie, WI
This is perfect for baking!! I use these in all my chocolate chip cookies and any other sort of chocolate treat!! The cookie recipe on the side of the bag is also great!
Sarah M.
El Paso, TX
These are great chocolate chips, and I love making my home made chocolate chip cookies with these! So do the other soldiers in my husbands unit..haha. I always buy these!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?