BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jenna C.
Orange, CA
I'm a big dark chocolate fan and I really like these because they are not too sweet. i use them in cookies, pumpkin bread, and even sprinkled over my ice cream.
Michelle M.
Riverside, CA
Love using this brand because it's actually real chocolate made with cocoa butter and very smooth chocolate. If you don't want milk or dark this is the perfect middle and very tasty is many deserts 10/10 would recommend
Kyla C.
Providence, RI
Seriously, this has been the only brand of chocolate chips that I've ever used, which makes me wonder...are there even other brands of chocolate chips out there?
Jessica S.
I love to buy these. I'm very pleased with the taste of them. I bake a lot of sweets and a lot of the things I bake, call for these! I will continue to buy them.
Brandy  B.
Shawnee Msn, KS
Nestle Toll House Morsels are by far the best for baking, desserts, or just for a sweet snack! They have a very smooth texture and melting point. These morsels make my great chocolate chip cookies, better.
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
I use these for a lot: cookies (love that the recipe is always on the back of the bags), chocolate chip pancakes, home-made chocolate chip ice cream. I have even melted them and dipped Strawberries in them.
Shirley C.
Orono, ME
Nestle toll house chips have the best flavor. Love to make toll house cookies. They also make great fudge and chocolate chip pancakes! For me, it is so worth it to pay a little more to get a better product.
Jen K.
La Grange, KY
If I'm making chocolate chip cookies, toll house morsels are my go-to morsel. I always have a bag in the house and don't give a second thought to opening it and popping a few chips in my mouth for a snack.
Jennifer E.
Elgin, IL
I prefer the Toll House morsels over any other brand. They taste the best and hold up well when mixed. There are many flavor varieties to choose from. My personal favorite are the milk chocolate. Hands down.
Kyle C.
Fall River, MA
I love to bake and make desserts from scratch! I make fudge every year for the holidays and this is the brand I use and it always comes out great. The chocolate has a great consistency and has a great taste.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?