BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
These chocolate morsels are the way to go if you need good baking chocolate or if you just like the chips to snack on. They're adorable and very tasty. I keep a bag on hand in case I ever want to add chocolate chips to my deserts!
Mildred A.
Paterson , NJ
I used this for everything. I can decorate my cupcakes, melt them to make chocolate covered strawberries or using them as an ingredient for baking cakes. I love chocolate as it is & these are perfect.
Kaitlin H.
San Francisco, CA
These are my favorite semi-sweet chips to use for baking. They're multi-purpose, too. I use them in cookies or to make chocolate sauce or eat them by the handful. Sometimes all three at once.

These make great truffle coating, too.
Katie G.
I almost always grab Toll House Morsels when picking up chocolate chips for a recipe, or just to have to snack. I just love 'em over the other brands...except Hershey, I will admit to liking them a bit more. :-) But, both are awesome!!
Liz C.
Othello
While these are the classic backing chip to reach for in the baking aisle they are often times dry. Look for something creamier to create something deluxe for only a buck or two more, like Ghirardelli.
Shannon P.
I love baking with these chocolate chips. they taste so good too although a little bitter since they are semi sweet. I which they were just regular chocolate chips but I can never find it for some reason. although they are a great alternative or if you just like dark chocolate.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
Honestly, this is a classic brand but i was disappointed in these. they're expensive and they don't even taste that great. i feel like all i paid for was the brand name. i guess i was expecting more of a dark chocolate taste but they were just bland. good for melting, though.
Luteice S.
Inkster, MI
I love using these to make my chocolate covered strawberries. The chocolate is always rich. I also use this for my cake pops. Everyone always enjoy them.
Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are the best (BY FAR) chocolate chips for baking. Whether it's cookies or melting chocolate or whatever- they have the best flavor and texture, and retain their shape!
Angella B.
This are the best chocolate chips for baking cookies and do much more! I use it to dip my pretzels, make peanut butter balls and anything else that requires chocolate. I even like eating a few chips out of the bag every now and then.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?