BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kacie L.
Arcanum, OH
When searching for that perfect addition to make anything sweet reach no further than these little dudes. The cookie recipe on the back of every bag is something that brings a smile to my family's face every time.
Carrie A.
Fayetteville, NC
I used these chips in almost all of my cookie recipes! When it calls for semi-sweet chocolate chips, these are my go-to chips! Love how easily they melt, they are a staple in any ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookie!
Jennifer A.
Lancaster, OH
So many good things to say about this! I have great memories of making cookies with my mom. I also just like to eat them plain....I could probably eat a whole bag!
Dolores P.
San Jose, CA
Definitely a bakers must have. Toll House has been around forever providing our delicious baked goods with just the right amount of chocolate! I usually buy mine from Walmart at a super cheap price. If you haven't tried them, you're missing out!
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I use Toll House Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels to Make Chocolate chip pancakes, Put them in the Cookies and I also melt them down and dip cookies in it. Delicious. I also bake cakes and cupcakes with them.
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
These are the best known chips out there as well as the best recipe. I make them on a baking stone and they turn out flawlessly! Anything from toll house is a win!
Sonia P.
Oceanside, CA
These are my handy go to chips for baking! I have made cookies, cheesecakes, cakes, chocolate truffles, and so many other goodies with these semi chocolate chips!
Tiffany F.
Brookland, AR
I use these tasty chocolate morsels in my chocolate pancakes. As one side of the pancake cooks I sprinkle a small amount of these goodies over the top.... Yum!!!!
Kaitlyn P.
Definitely the best brand I've used for baking. I've found them especially good not only for cookies, but in brownies and for melting as well. And I love all of their seasonal flavors!
Ari S.
Plano, TX
I'll talk with Jesus good but these are amazing by far the best very rich and flavorful there creamy and they go in every type of treat cookies cakes you name it
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?