BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janie L.
Oxford, MI
The best chocolate chip and butterscotch morsels to use when making cookies! I always have to buy a bigger package then the recipe calls for because I end up snacking on them the whole time. Yummmy!
BRITTANEY A.
Saint paul, MN
Lovery these morsels! They are great for baking and you can even melt them down and make chocolate covered strawberries. But my favorite thing to do is lay in bed and eat them out the bag. You all should try it sometime, it's great.
These chocolate morsels are the way to go if you need good baking chocolate or if you just like the chips to snack on. They're adorable and very tasty. I keep a bag on hand in case I ever want to add chocolate chips to my deserts!
Hayley K.
These chocolate chips are a long-time favorite. The recipe on the back of the bag makes perfect chocolate chip cookies every time. I just wish they were vegan so that I could serve them to my vegan friends - then they would be perfect!
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
I don't know how you can not love Nestle! They are always the perfect addition to cookies or ice cream...or if you have a bad habit like I do...eating them straight out of the bag. Just overall great!
Katie G.
I almost always grab Toll House Morsels when picking up chocolate chips for a recipe, or just to have to snack. I just love 'em over the other brands...except Hershey, I will admit to liking them a bit more. :-) But, both are awesome!!
Jessica B.
Clearlake Oaks, CA
I like to bake. Cookies, cupcakes, cakes etc. I ONLY use toll house semi sweet morsels for all my baking projects. I love how they melt evenly. I also love to snake on a handful every now and then to.
Luteice S.
Inkster, MI
I love using these to make my chocolate covered strawberries. The chocolate is always rich. I also use this for my cake pops. Everyone always enjoy them.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
I love these chocolate chips, they taste great in lots of recipes. The only thing I would recommend NOT doing is using the Toll House cookie recipe on the back of the bag... it never turns out for me.
Mildred A.
Paterson , NJ
I used this for everything. I can decorate my cupcakes, melt them to make chocolate covered strawberries or using them as an ingredient for baking cakes. I love chocolate as it is & these are perfect.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?