BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shaena G.
WHITEWRIGHT, TX
Love these chocolate chips. these are the best at make chocolate chip cookies and anything else you might need chocolate chips in. you can also melt them and dip strawberries, pretzels or use it to decorate on top of your dessert.
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
Instead of using all butter, substitute half of the butter with Crisco. Add an extra 1/4 cup of flour. These TWO changes will make the Nestle's Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe the BEST EVER!
Brandy  B.
Shawnee Msn, KS
Nestle Toll House Morsels are by far the best for baking, desserts, or just for a sweet snack! They have a very smooth texture and melting point. These morsels make my great chocolate chip cookies, better.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
I love Toll house! These are the only chips I bake with and the only premade cookie dough I will use. The taste is amazing. The quality is outstanding. They've got something great going on with these!
Kayla P.
Suches, GA
I always use these when making cookies. Or muffins, brownies, even chocolate chip pancakes. Also works great for melting and covering pretzels, fruits, whatever you like :)
Shauna L.
WEARE
Which is why I HAD to do a review haha.so these are awesome because they don't have a weird after taste, they aren't too sweet, or too bitter. they are perfect to use in baking,or melting to create a shell for candy or truffles, or even to throw into cereal or oatmeal. love love love these, even eat them right out of the bag!
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
I use these chocolate chips for everything. Every Christmas when I make my cookies these are the first things I buy. Wouldn't make my cookies with any other chocolate chip.
Kim H.
These morsels are okay for making cookies, but I definitely don't like to pop them as a snack. The coating that keeps them from melting like a bar of chocolate, has a wax-like feel on the tongue. Not so good for snacking :( I prefer to use Ghirardelli for baking, when they are available; a little less waxy on my taste buds.
Maan L.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I always have them on my pantry cavinet I loved to baked and host for parties I have all different flavor peanut butter , whit chocolate mint u name it...I used these for fondue, cupcake, filling etc..
Rachael C.
Woodbridge, VA
Alright, so I use these chips pretty much every time I bake. But, they aren't the best ever. I really like using Hershey's Special Dark OR Ghirardelli chips. These ones are good though, and I'm always happy to see them in the cupboard!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?