BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ellen V.
Augusta, GA
These are a must have in the pantry! The quality and flavor far exceeds that of store brand morsels. These make a great addition to any recipe or a quick chocolate craving fix! Stop buying off brand and buy these
Gabrielle T.
New Carlisle, IN
My mother always used these chips when she baked, and they have become my go to chips! They always make my chocolate chip cookies taste great. And they also make a great snack when you need a quick chocolate fix.
Crystal C.
These chocolate morsels are the only ones I use when baking cookies from scratch! They are so delicious and chocolatey! I stock up on them when they are on sale.
Lina F.
Portland , OR
These chocolate chips are delicious and perfect for baking anything that's sweet! There are endless possibilities with these chocolates that will never disappoint!
Allison W.
I refuse to bake with anything but nestle chocolate chips. It's inexpensive and delicious. I think it's great they also have dark and milk chocolate as well as minis!
Ashley B.
Monroe, MI
The best chocolate chips, store or other brands don't stand up to nestle toll house. You can tell in the cookie! The best is they have a great variety of morsels!
Sarah R.
North Arlington, NJ
I always have a bag of these bad boys on hand to make chocolate chip cookies. The price is very hard to beat and the quality is exceptional for the price point.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Growing up my mom and I would just eat these straight out of the bag! YUM! I also like to mix a few in my yogurt sometimes! Oh and they are good for baking too ;)
Kacie L.
Arcanum, OH
When searching for that perfect addition to make anything sweet reach no further than these little dudes. The cookie recipe on the back of every bag is something that brings a smile to my family's face every time.
Yasmine K.
Homestead, FL
When my usual brand isn't available, this is the brand I turn to. They are available at all supermarkets, affordable, and give me the results I'm looking for. I use these for baking.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?