BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Marii M.
I make chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered pretzels. Nestle semi sweet chocolate chips are America's staple for any kitchen, I am still dreaming up different ways to use these chocolate chips.
Mayra V.
These nestle toll house semi sweet chocolate morsels are delicious! I like to sneak a few while I'm baking with them, it's a great value for what you get. These are great for baking with, and definitely worth repurchasing!
Morgan B.
These are soooo good! I could eat them by themselves of course, but they are also great for baking. They are the best of chocolate chips and a great value. They are perfect for homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Renae D.
I've been using Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet chocolate Morsels since I was a teenager. I love the taste of them. I love how creamy they are when I make cookies. They're great for dipping pretzels in, drizzling over rice crispy treats, using in tortes, melting and pouring over brownies and putting in trail-mix. Deliciousness, for sure!
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious!! I love using these in chocolate chip cookies! I also use these to top ice cream ! They are even great straight out of the bag. It can be found at any local grocery store.
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
I Lennon baking with them or adding some to my cup of yogurt. Can't go wrong with them so convenient and not too pricey. It's about two cups of the product if I'm not mistaken. I would recommend this to others
Heather K.
These are my go to chocolate chips for everything. It doesn't matter if it's cookies, brownies, pancakes, muffins, whatever, THESE are THE chocolate chips. We generally keep a bag or two on hand for anything that we might decide to make last minute that requires chocolate chips.
Suzanne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great for cooking chocolate chip cookies! This is my go to brand because it's affordable and delicious! I bought this at acme! It had good flavor and chocolatey!! Mmmmm I will definitely buy these again!!
Jeneva E.
Concord , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite chocolate chips for my cookies. It's the best. It doesn't melt you put in the oven and makes your cookies perfect. My daughter loves it. And it has recipe at the back which is helpful for beginners.
Nelisah T.
Combine all of these to make a chocolate bark ? Yum best thing you could possibly ever do. You can find this anywhereeeeeeee ! No chocolate is better than original chocolate , everyone should try this
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?