BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Christina C.
The only chocolate chips that I use to bake with! Hands down a family tradition to use these for a reason. They always seem to be the best price at the store and are always of the highest quality. There is no way I could do my baking without using this chocolate!
Olivia J.
These chocolate chips are the best for baking homemade chocolate chip cookies. The are the perfect mix between melty and not too melty. The semi-sweet taste of them is also a great feature of these chocolate chips.
Michelle S.
I use these for all my chocolate chip cookies and pancakes. Classic chips, besides these I use the vegan enjoy life ones but that's if I need to cook for a vegan crowd. Great price too.
Dara B.
Collegeville, PA
I am an avid baker.  Every Christmas I bake 18 different kinds of cookies to send to my friends and family all over the country.  The ONLY chips I use are Nestle.  They are a great value and great quality.   The taste of your cookies depends on great ingredients and that is why these are my go to chips.
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate morsels are so delicious and taste great in baked goods! We love to make a trail mix out of goldfish, chocolate morsels, and marshmallows for road trips or church snacks. They melt beautifully and they offer dark, milk, and white versions!
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you like dark chocolate then these are for you. They're perfect for baking and even make a great snack. Eat them with popcorn for the perfect sweet and salty mix! And out of all chocolate they are relatively healthy! Definitely a great purchase.
Peach B.
I love these little chips of goodness. They are an excellent addition to cookies, pancakes, etc. they are also affordable and you get a lot in one package. They are quite delicious. I recommend and will purchase again.
Carla G.
These are the only chocolate chips I use to make cookies, put in pancakes and inside banana bread. They're a great value for the price and taste great. They're a part of my menu at least once every two weeks. I usually buy these at HEB or Walmart.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
It's a great you can use them for baking you can eat them. You can find them at normally every swear because it is a very popular bread. They're not the most cost-effective but that's what you get for big brand name.
Hailey J.
These are great for cooking with! I always have some in my cupboard. I buy mine at my local HEB but you can find them just about anywhere. Definitely a very good value. Definitely recommend! It's a big repurchase in my house!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?