BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelly R.
W Sacramento, CA
I love using these chocolate chips the consistency of melting them is perfect in every way! I use them in all of my chocolate chip cookie recipes. They never leave a chalky film like some chocolate chip cookies can tend to do!
Maureen A.
The only chocolate chips I have ever bought. Great for desserts, breakfast, chocolate milk, specialty drinks. Holidays are not the same without having cookies with these chocolate chips in them. Will buy these brand for life.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I buy the giant bag at Costco, and they all go into my hippy dippy chocolate chip cookies. I add flax, hemp seed, coconut oil, chopped nuts. You know, all the good-for-you things, because you know you're going to eat a dozen.
Olivia W.
Somerset, KY
I have used these little wonderful things several times and they have never disappointed. I love using this in baking and in melting and dipping. You can use it in so many different ways. I will buy again and again. Favorite!
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
I love using these for cookies, pankcakes, cake...they are so yummy. They are super affordable and sometimes on sale, if your lucky. We purchase ours at Target. We would recommend them because these are go to chocolate chips.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
The very best chocolate chips to use in all baking recipes. No other brands can compare! Absolutely affordable. A brand you can rely on! Brings back memories since everyone remembers their Grandparents baking with them! Love!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Love these. Amazing in cookies, cakes, cake balls, solo... What? I didn't say that. Anyway - nestle is consistent and trustworthy, I use their baking chips regularly in my baking. Highly recommend to anyone who loves to bake!
juliana f.
I'm in love with chocolate. If I could marry it I would. These are delicious chocolate chips that you can add in cupcakes or cookies. They also can melt and you can make those sweet strawberry covered in rich tasty chocolate.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Nestle is pretty much my go to for all baking chips; their semi sweet chocolate is a staple for sure. Amazing in cookies, cake balls, mixed in with peanut butter or trail mix for a snack.... Mmmmmm. Can't go wrong with these!
megan p.
Bedford, TX
These are always our go to for chocolate chip cookies or other sweets. My mom used these when I was a kid. They melt to the perfect amount and taste delicious. Price isn't bad either! You can find these at any grocery store!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?