BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
Out of all brands of chocolate chips, these are my go to! They have the best flavor and texture. Whether using them for chocolate chip cookies or melting them, these are great to work with!
Angela W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the semi sweet Toll House Morsels. I love the creamy texture and wonderful taste. Goes great in a lot of different recipes from baking to mixing into finger food dish you can make.
Amanda F.
Best name brand morsels, I always get Toll House. They're especially good in pancakes and waffles, but also in classic applications, like cookies, brownies and cakes
Betty B.
Perry, ME
I love Toll House Morsels for cookies, and for using for chocolate coating on homemade candies. I also enjoy taking a hand full and eating them that way. Delicious
Jacqueline P.
Westport, MA
Toll house morsels are great to add to any one of you favorite recipes. Whether you are making cookies, brownies or cupcakes....just add a little splash of that creamy chocolate taste.
Jennifer D.
Jacksonville, AR
Drop a few chips into your coffee. Great flavor and creamy. Be sure to drop them in right when you pour a cup otherwise they don't melt completely. Good excuse to get a second cup tho.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
I iove making home cookies with morsel s the y . Make the cookies taste good if you have not tried this before they are really good YOU should try it for your self
Sandy F.
Roslindale, MA
I bake a lot with my nephews and toll house is the only brand i use when it comes to making chocolate chip cookies. The morsels taste delicious before and after the cookies are made. :)
Sara S.
Derry, NH
Love these. And their chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is the best and so easy. Made their cookies for my snowmobile club and there was nothing left over.
Kristina L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I always end up buying these at the store! They are great for baking as well as making pancakes and waffles! I love just eating them plain too. They are a must buy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?