BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Carrie A.
These are just wonderful for everything! They are so delicious plain and uncooked, while at the same time, they make the BEST chocolate chip cookies in the world!
felicia s.
Port Jefferson, NY
Oh these are the best! We go through them like crazy! We buy the jumbo 5 lb bag at the big box store and I tend to put them in everything I bake/make! Of course we eat them on their own too! Thank you tollhouse!
Hannah H.
Edmonds, WA
These bite sized chocolates are absolutely delicious! The fact that they are so small, you can put them in anything whether it be cookies, brownies, or pancakes. Th eyes have multiple flavors for any sweet tooth.
Ellen V.
Augusta, GA
These are a must have in the pantry! The quality and flavor far exceeds that of store brand morsels. These make a great addition to any recipe or a quick chocolate craving fix! Stop buying off brand and buy these
Gabriela S.
My kids love this in cookies, pancakes, ice cream or muffins. I also enjoy using them when I bake. They are also really simple to use don't really have to do much just dump the bag lol
Crystal C.
These chocolate morsels are the only ones I use when baking cookies from scratch! They are so delicious and chocolatey! I stock up on them when they are on sale.
Muna C.
S Burlington, VT
I pretty much use this for everything. From pancake to cookies, even when I need a chocolate supplement on a bad day I can just pop it into my mouth and be happy!
Kelly E.
Warren, MI
I use these for baking cookies, muffins, brownies, etc. I usually put most or a whole bag into my chocolate chip cookies. Sometimes I just eat them out of the bag.
Allison W.
I refuse to bake with anything but nestle chocolate chips. It's inexpensive and delicious. I think it's great they also have dark and milk chocolate as well as minis!
Ashley B.
Monroe, MI
The best chocolate chips, store or other brands don't stand up to nestle toll house. You can tell in the cookie! The best is they have a great variety of morsels!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?