BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
The quintessential baking brand when making chocolate chip cookies! How can you stray from the best! Love the smooth taste of their chocolate in a nice fresh warm chewy cookie
Megan R.
These chocolate chips make fantastic chocolate chip cookies. They hold their shape very well while baking and and are nice and gooey if you eat them while they're still warm.
Maan L.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I always have them on my pantry cavinet I loved to baked and host for parties I have all different flavor peanut butter , whit chocolate mint u name it...I used these for fondue, cupcake, filling etc..
Shauna L.
WEARE
Which is why I HAD to do a review haha.so these are awesome because they don't have a weird after taste, they aren't too sweet, or too bitter. they are perfect to use in baking,or melting to create a shell for candy or truffles, or even to throw into cereal or oatmeal. love love love these, even eat them right out of the bag!
Zahall A.
philadelphia, PA
This is great for baking I usually put them in my pancakes. It's very rich and tasty. I also make the toll house cookies and out the chips in them which taste really good. This is also good to like snack on if you are craving something sweet.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
I love Toll house! These are the only chips I bake with and the only premade cookie dough I will use. The taste is amazing. The quality is outstanding. They've got something great going on with these!
barbara b.
Petrolia, PA
This is something that is always in this house sometimes we make cookies or we use them on ice cream or what ever our plans are but we love them and always have them around
Jessica B.
Clearlake Oaks, CA
I like to bake. Cookies, cupcakes, cakes etc. I ONLY use toll house semi sweet morsels for all my baking projects. I love how they melt evenly. I also love to snake on a handful every now and then to.
Angella B.
This are the best chocolate chips for baking cookies and do much more! I use it to dip my pretzels, make peanut butter balls and anything else that requires chocolate. I even like eating a few chips out of the bag every now and then.
Skye F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These chocolate chips are delicious and are great to throw into the cookie dough or the pancake batter. Nestle makes the best chocolate chips and you can't go wrong with buying the semi-sweet morsels!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?