BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda F.
Best name brand morsels, I always get Toll House. They're especially good in pancakes and waffles, but also in classic applications, like cookies, brownies and cakes
Heather V.
Clinton, IA
These chocolate chips are addicting. I snack on them all the time. They could be used in almost anything that you are trying to bake. They are also low in price.
Brenda M.
Indianola, IA
I've tried to save money buying store brands or other brands of chips and learned my lesson. Toll House had the best flavor and texture. They have a nice variety also. Chips, chunks and flavors other than chocolate .
Kristina L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I always end up buying these at the store! They are great for baking as well as making pancakes and waffles! I love just eating them plain too. They are a must buy!
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
Toll House chocolate chips are the only kind I will use for my.homemade cookies! If your making them for a party, make bars instead! It's easy, everyone loves both!
Hannah H.
Edmonds, WA
These bite sized chocolates are absolutely delicious! The fact that they are so small, you can put them in anything whether it be cookies, brownies, or pancakes. Th eyes have multiple flavors for any sweet tooth.
Muna C.
S Burlington, VT
I pretty much use this for everything. From pancake to cookies, even when I need a chocolate supplement on a bad day I can just pop it into my mouth and be happy!
Jen H.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Nestlé is the classic for chocolate chips! Why go any other way? I mean, they were the basis for Phoebe's grandma's famous cookies on Friends! What more of an endorsement do you need?
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
These are the only chocolate chips I will use. Other brands skimp on size and have smaller chips. Not to me ruin they just plain don't taste as good as nestle! The chocolate chip recipe on the back is the best!!
Carrie A.
These are just wonderful for everything! They are so delicious plain and uncooked, while at the same time, they make the BEST chocolate chip cookies in the world!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?