BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kaylea H.
Decatur, TX
I love melting this chocolate and dipping strawberries in it! Makes for an amazing dessert!!!! <3 they are also good to just dip really anything in the melted chocolate. Or also using them for chocolate chip cookies!
Teresa C.
Jacksonville, FL
I have tried different brands before for making cookies, but I've never come a crossed a brand other than toll house. They are creamier and melt evenly in the cookie. They just make the cookie worth eating plus more.
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
Toll House chocolate chips are the only kind I will use for my.homemade cookies! If your making them for a party, make bars instead! It's easy, everyone loves both!
Marissa T.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
SO good! Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too! Love them and they're affordable!
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
These are the best known chips out there as well as the best recipe. I make them on a baking stone and they turn out flawlessly! Anything from toll house is a win!
Lina F.
Portland , OR
These chocolate chips are delicious and perfect for baking anything that's sweet! There are endless possibilities with these chocolates that will never disappoint!
Ari S.
Plano, TX
I'll talk with Jesus good but these are amazing by far the best very rich and flavorful there creamy and they go in every type of treat cookies cakes you name it
Carrie A.
Fayetteville, NC
I used these chips in almost all of my cookie recipes! When it calls for semi-sweet chocolate chips, these are my go-to chips! Love how easily they melt, they are a staple in any ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookie!
Jennifer A.
Lancaster, OH
So many good things to say about this! I have great memories of making cookies with my mom. I also just like to eat them plain....I could probably eat a whole bag!
Danielle G.
Miami, OK
Love these. They are my go to chocolate chips. They melt nicely and taste great. I find them reasonably priced too. I would highly recommend them to any baker.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?