BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
melissa b.
Doylestown, PA
These are hands down my go-to morsels for everything. I cook and bake with them, as well as just use them for snacking. Semi-sweet is the perfect balance of sweetness and chocolatey-ness!
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
mu favorite i add it tonpancakes cookies brownis fruit coktail cakes and much more you can find it at walmart or heb its not expensive ar all and tastes really good
Rebekka L.
Alexandria, VA
I love to keep these in the freezer and nibble on them when I need a quick chocolate fix, but I also always use the recipe on the back for my chocolate chip cookies.
Jacqueline Q.
Nestle chocolate morsels can be used for anything your baking they are so yummy gives your cookies or brownies or whatever it is you add them too that extra touch
kelley H.
Plantsville , CT
This is great for cooking and also easy recipes on the back. I would recommend this product to everyone. My friends and famiy love when I bake with these chocolates.
Ana R.
Kingsville , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Anytime I bake these are my go to chocolate chips. They're absolutely rich in taste and make homemade cookies taste amazing! They're always a hit with everyone.
Andrea F.
Oak lawn, IL
I use the semi sweet morsels for any recipe that requires chocolate! it gives it the perfect taste/hint of chocolate. I will forever continue to use Nestle morsels.
Sydney M.
I've been using these chocolate chips to make my cookies forever and they are the best ones to use, they aren't to sweet but just right. Best chocolate chips by far.
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Simply the best! nothing else goes in my cookies. Also makes a great quick sweet tooth fix, grab a handful and go, kids won't even know, so you won't have to share ;)
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
Out of all brands of chocolate chips, these are my go to! They have the best flavor and texture. Whether using them for chocolate chip cookies or melting them, these are great to work with!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back