BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria F.
Sylva, NC
When I'm making my peanut butter balls or adding some extra chips to my cookies, this is the brand I ALWAYS buy. Taste well and melts so smoothly. Taste good all melted down.
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
Toll House Morsels are the best! I use them whenever I bake and they are so yummy! They are the only morsels I use, because they have the best taste. Not too much chocolate, but just the perfect amount.
Lesa B.
Spokane, WA
This is how you make the best chocolate chip cookies... hands down, every time. No questions, no guess work. Follow the recipe on the package and any amateur looks like a pro. You already have some baking talent? Then just imagine what you can do- The possibilities are endless!
claudia m.
Hesperia, Ca
I'm a Baker and I always use this nestle semi sweet chocolate chips for my chocolate ganach and chocolate mousse cake oh and strawberries its so easy to melt easy to work and the flavor is delicious
Melanie H.
Brighton, MA
The inkynreasonmi gave thus type of morsel a B is because I like the octave with the peanut utter and semi sweet chocolate chips better. Especially when I am making chocolate chip cookies I always find them better with some pb added in!
Amber L.
Florence, SC
Very sweet great for baking or melting for fondue.if you want to put chocolate chips in a cake or brownies you need to cover the chocolate chips in flour so they wont sink to the bottom of the baked good.
Autumn K.
Idabel, OK
This is a great product for mini cookies and add one in the middle when the cookie is almost done baking. Great for muffins, pancakes, cake, trailmix, and so many other baking goods.. not to mention pop a few in your mouth while baking!
jessica t.
Butler, KY
I always buy this brand whenever i need chocolate chips. They are always almost on sale , and i can usually find coupons in our local paper. These chocolate chips are always great to have on hand and are always a staple in my household.
Candace S.
Rochester, NY
When I think of chocolate chips I think of cookies, oreo balls, brownies! All these yummy desserts, toll house morsels are some of the best you can get! Easy to melt if necessary and they taste so good!
Rosangela H.
Independence, MO
I try to always have it on my pantry.. great for baking, tastes like real chocolate, not the ones that leave your mouth tasting like "fat" . it is great for cookies, cupcakes, and anything else in between
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?