BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Niki M.
Rockford, MI
I love to make chocolate chip pancakes on the weekends using these morsels. They also work great for baking cookies of muffins. I have also found so many cute ideas to use them on Pinterest. They are also great to grab a few when you want a sweet treat but don't need many calories.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
For years my family has used these. They make anything you're baking come to life! Who doesn't love delicious chocolate chip cookies, muffins, pancakes (I could go on and on!)
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
My boyfriend and I both have a lot of allergies and these are the only chocolate chips we can use in our baking! We love them, they are delicious, and don't cause tummy aches!
Nouvelle P.
These semi-sweet chocolate chips are delicious and perfect add-ins to any dessert dish!
Jenny C.
Bethesda, MD
I've used these chocolate chips to make cookies, cakes, milkshakes, and even just ate them plainly out of the bag. Not once did they disappoint! The price isn't bad either so I definitely recommend them!
maria m.
Santa Ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Just purchased these in December to make chocolate strawberries for Christmas and they turned out amazing my brother wanted more lol! And will still have many chocolates left over
Kathryn R.
I absolutely love Nestle morsels. There are so many things you can do with these! Add to home made ice cream, they make great fondue with fruits, you can use them in just about anything you bake. And of course they're yummy on their own!
Ashley C.
I love these things! Perfect for baking yet a very satisfying little snack when you have a sweet tooth. I love to mix them with some Greek yogurt & almond butter.
Kayla H.
I always use these in baking and making candy. They melt so well and have good flavor. I've tried some other brands that don't melt right, so this is one of two brands of chocolate chips that I will use.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
There are always at least 3 bags of these in our fridge. They are obviously great for baking, but I always take a handful and eat them as a snack. Tollhouse is the best chocolate chip brand in my opinion!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?