BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Casey T.
Fayetteville, NC
Growing up and smelling my grandma's oatmeal butterscotch cookies baking was my favorite! The best flavor is the butterscotch and second best is the milk chocolate.
Amanda F.
Best name brand morsels, I always get Toll House. They're especially good in pancakes and waffles, but also in classic applications, like cookies, brownies and cakes
Madeleine B.
Bono, AR
These are great. I buy them in a giant bag at Sam's club and they keep wonderfully in the freezer. Chocolate chip cookies just aren't the same without this brand!
Jacqueline P.
Westport, MA
Toll house morsels are great to add to any one of you favorite recipes. Whether you are making cookies, brownies or cupcakes....just add a little splash of that creamy chocolate taste.
Sara S.
Derry, NH
Love these. And their chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is the best and so easy. Made their cookies for my snowmobile club and there was nothing left over.
Delaine Z.
Fresno, CA
Any time I plan to make chocolate chip cookies, I buy Toll House chips. They make the very best cookie. And, I must say, my chocolate chip cookies get rave reviews.
Jennifer D.
Jacksonville, AR
Drop a few chips into your coffee. Great flavor and creamy. Be sure to drop them in right when you pour a cup otherwise they don't melt completely. Good excuse to get a second cup tho.
Ashley B.
Tulsa, OK
This is the best chocolate chip on the market also the recpie included on the back is one of the best i always add just a little bit more flour but it tastes great.
Chelsea P.
These are the only chocolate chips I use when making cookies, and that is simply because they are the best! They aren't too sweet and don't overpower your cookie, and they are melt-in-your-mouth delicious every time!
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use these in making home made hot chocolate, cookies, candy everything. This is the only brand I trust and my mother and her mother before her. Ive tried other brands and they don't give the right taste or texture.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?