BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Emily H.
Kansas City, KS
In cookies, in cakes, or just in my mouth these are the best chocolate chips around. Each them all the time. We often melt them and put it over hotair popcorn. Yummy!
Katie J.
Corbin, KY
Toll House Morsels are great for cooking/ baking. I LOVE the mini morsels in pancake batter, and the bigger ones for melting as fruit/ pretzel dip, and in cookie dough.
Harli B.
How can anyone not love these? I love these chocolate chips in anything and everything! From cookies to chocolate fondue. These are definitely my go to chocolate chips!!!
Amy P.
San Antonio, TX
These are the perfect chocolate bite and we use them by themselves, added to pudding, on cupcakes, to coat fruit or other snacks and just about anything else we can think of to use chocolate!
Pearl M.
Romeoville
Ive used generic chocolate chips in the past that seem to turn into a waxy mess if melted. Nestlé chip melt smoothly and are great for use with my chocolate fountain!
Kimberly C.
I use these every time I make chocolate chip cookies! Sometimes I'll add in the toffee bits as well. Very delicious and everyone always asks about my cookie recipes!
Vishra P.
I absolutely love making pancakes and cookies with these semi sweet chocolate chips. Sometimes I would also add chocolate chips to my hot cocoa during winter. The quality is perfect it's not overly sweet and chocolatey. Prices very affordable times and they offer coupons.
Nancy P.
Yorktown, VA
I always pick up a couple of bags when they are on sale and keep them in the freezer. I can melt some to coat some fruit, pour over ice cream, make some cookies, or when I need a chocolate fix - eat a handful out of the bag!
Aminda R.
Toppenish, WA
I know i sure can. i personally don't you any other brand for chocolate chip cookies. these choco chips melt perfectly to get the store bought taste from your own oven.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
I bake my great grandmother homemade cookies with these and there to die for . Also my husband always has a sweet tooth so he can grab a couple of these and he's good
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart