BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsea P.
These are the only chocolate chips I use when making cookies, and that is simply because they are the best! They aren't too sweet and don't overpower your cookie, and they are melt-in-your-mouth delicious every time!
Kaylea H.
Decatur, TX
I love melting this chocolate and dipping strawberries in it! Makes for an amazing dessert!!!! <3 they are also good to just dip really anything in the melted chocolate. Or also using them for chocolate chip cookies!
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Estás chispas de chocolate son excelente siempre las utilizo para hacer galletas chocolate chips, se la agrego a los Cupcakes y cakes, su sabor es suave y delicioso
Casey T.
Hope Mills, NC
Growing up and smelling my grandma's oatmeal butterscotch cookies baking was my favorite! The best flavor is the butterscotch and second best is the milk chocolate.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use these in making home made hot chocolate, cookies, candy everything. This is the only brand I trust and my mother and her mother before her. Ive tried other brands and they don't give the right taste or texture.
Jessica I.
Santa Ana, CA
I love to bake with these!!! Especially the mini morsels, they are perfect for making all my cookies super chocolatey. For an even better taste I combine these with the milk chocolate chips - AWESOME combination !!!
Sara S.
Derry, NH
Love these. And their chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is the best and so easy. Made their cookies for my snowmobile club and there was nothing left over.
Heather V.
Clinton, IA
These chocolate chips are addicting. I snack on them all the time. They could be used in almost anything that you are trying to bake. They are also low in price.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
I iove making home cookies with morsel s the y . Make the cookies taste good if you have not tried this before they are really good YOU should try it for your self
Betty B.
Perry, ME
I love Toll House Morsels for cookies, and for using for chocolate coating on homemade candies. I also enjoy taking a hand full and eating them that way. Delicious
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?