BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andrea F.
Oak lawn, IL
I use the semi sweet morsels for any recipe that requires chocolate! it gives it the perfect taste/hint of chocolate. I will forever continue to use Nestle morsels.
Angela W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the semi sweet Toll House Morsels. I love the creamy texture and wonderful taste. Goes great in a lot of different recipes from baking to mixing into finger food dish you can make.
Kendra B.
I always use Toll House when baking. When I make fudge (which can be a precise and tricky operation) I use these chips. They have never let me down. My fudge always turns out perfectly and people rave about the flavor!
Justine C.
Otisfield, ME
We use these every time we make chocolate chip cookies! Best chips in my opinion. Plus you can just snag a few out of the bag when you have those chocolate cravings ;)
kelley k.
Plantsville , CT
This is great for cooking and also easy recipes on the back. I would recommend this product to everyone. My friends and famiy love when I bake with these chocolates.
Darcey H.
Bucyrus, OH
Toll House is the only brand I use to make chocolate chip cookies! Toll house is also a brand that use frequently for my other baking needs especially at Christmas!
Bridget D.
La Crosse, WI
These chocolate chips are the perfect addition to any baking project you may have. The semi-sweet are the right amount of sweet to add to an already sweet cookie, cake or brownie with making it super sweet. Love these!
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Only use tollhouse for my homemade peanut butter cookies!! I love the mini's especially. I can throw a handful in there and there is PLENTY in each cookie! love it!
melissa b.
Doylestown, PA
These are hands down my go-to morsels for everything. I cook and bake with them, as well as just use them for snacking. Semi-sweet is the perfect balance of sweetness and chocolatey-ness!
Sara S.
Derry, NH
Love these. And their chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is the best and so easy. Made their cookies for my snowmobile club and there was nothing left over.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?