BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
These have been a long time favorite! Best chocolate chip for baking/cooking with. You can't beat the texture, and no store brand can stand up to these. I will only use these for my baking needs.
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
The semi-sweet morsels are the key ingredient to my famous chocolate chip cookies. I've tried many different bands but Nestle has beaten even the more expensive brands!
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
I prefer these to the milk, and are what I grab if I don't have any of my preferred brand in the cupboard and need chips and am at the store. Like that you know what you're getting and can find them anywhere.
Emily D.
Dublin, OH
We buy these in the large bag...and go through them quickly. I use them in cookies, pancakes, and even melt them to coat Oreo truffles or frosting. Nestle chips are the only ones in my pantry.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
I bake my great grandmother homemade cookies with these and there to die for . Also my husband always has a sweet tooth so he can grab a couple of these and he's good
Maryjane G.
Sylmar, Ca
Perfect to make chocolate chip brownies, you can buy them at mostly any grocery store. They taste like a perfect chocolate. It has a better taste & original
Taste than most chocolates. I always buy it !
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
This is a trusted brand in my house that we use when baking or cooking in our home. My family loves Toll House Morsels in our chocolate chip cookies and other sweets.
Liz M.
Custer, SD
These are so addictive! We have a huge bag in the pantry and I can't help myself sometimes I grab a whole handful and eat them! And they are great for pancakes and cookies. But obviously they aren't the healthiest snack...
Katie J.
Corbin, KY
Toll House Morsels are great for cooking/ baking. I LOVE the mini morsels in pancake batter, and the bigger ones for melting as fruit/ pretzel dip, and in cookie dough.
Nancy P.
Yorktown, VA
I always pick up a couple of bags when they are on sale and keep them in the freezer. I can melt some to coat some fruit, pour over ice cream, make some cookies, or when I need a chocolate fix - eat a handful out of the bag!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?