BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Bridget D.
La Crosse, WI
These chocolate chips are the perfect addition to any baking project you may have. The semi-sweet are the right amount of sweet to add to an already sweet cookie, cake or brownie with making it super sweet. Love these!
Rebekka L.
Alexandria, VA
I love to keep these in the freezer and nibble on them when I need a quick chocolate fix, but I also always use the recipe on the back for my chocolate chip cookies.
Merrin M.
Great product! Delicious and smooth in cookies. My favorite chocolate chip brand that I will always recommend. They are great in cookies and all kinds of desserts
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
Toll House chocolate chips are the only kind I will use for my.homemade cookies! If your making them for a party, make bars instead! It's easy, everyone loves both!
Roy r.
Novi, MI
I iove making home cookies with morsel s the y . Make the cookies taste good if you have not tried this before they are really good YOU should try it for your self
Betty B.
Perry, ME
I love Toll House Morsels for cookies, and for using for chocolate coating on homemade candies. I also enjoy taking a hand full and eating them that way. Delicious
Jessica K.
I love using these for any baking recipe. They are so delicious you do not even need a recipe to eat them with. They aren't too sweet, but they are not too bitter. They make the better chocolate chip cookie. Very yummy.
Sandy F.
Roslindale, MA
I bake a lot with my nephews and toll house is the only brand i use when it comes to making chocolate chip cookies. The morsels taste delicious before and after the cookies are made. :)
Kristina L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I always end up buying these at the store! They are great for baking as well as making pancakes and waffles! I love just eating them plain too. They are a must buy!
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like to use Nestle morsels not only for baking uses.. I often put them in my coffee to make it a little bit more sweeter and that chocolatey taste that I love...
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?