BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristie W.
Boston, MA
This brand is both affordable and tasty. I would definitely recommend to my friends. They are perfect for baking recipes! They may be a bit pricier, but you get the quality you pay for, so it's worth it (:
Leona P.
Carthage , NC
I love these little guys for cookies! They're the gold standard for all baking projects, and they're also perfect for decorating baked goods! And of course, as a snack when you're desperate for chocolate!
Sara P.
Maumee, OH
My pantry is never complete without Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels. They're the key to the best cookies ever--melt them down and you can make anything from hot chocolate to a divine chocolate cake, (or pie). Never let them run dry.
Amanda P.
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I use for baking. It's been a family tradition, and they're just so tasty! I've tried store brand morsels but they're a bit sweeter than the nestle brand. Works well in baking or just out if the bag;)
Sadie J.
These are perfect for baking!! The perfect size and consistency. I've even made stovetop hot chocolate with them and it turned out great. And of course, they are phenomenal for snacking on while prepping, baking, and cleaning up afterwards. :)
Kristie C.
These are my very favorite chocolate chips! the ingredients are real and they can actually be cheaper than off brand with unhealthy ingredients. love me some toll house cookies!
Serena G.
Lowell, MA
So my sister was baking a lot of stuff last month and we bought these chocolate chips. They are really good by themselves, but not so much in other things. She mad chocolate chip pancakes and the chocolate chips were just too bitter for me.
Crystal K.
Mineral, VA
I love Nestle tollhouse morsels. Yum Yum Yum they are so good I eat them straight out the bag.Generic brands do not come close to comparing to these. They just melt in your mouth. They are great for baking, but mine never make it that far :)
Elizabeth O.
Greensboro, NC
When I was pregnant with my second child, all I wanted to eat was Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. When I went to the grocery store, I would buy the usual bread and milk, but I would also get butter and chocolate chips every time. These chocolate chips, used in the recipe on the bag, make THE BEST chocolate chip cookies in the world.
Jessica M.
Saginaw, MI
I won't bake with anything else. My grandma always uses only Till House chocolate chips when I was growing up. now that I have a family of my own every time I make cookies or another dessert it brings back some awesome childhood memories.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?