BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristie C.
These are my very favorite chocolate chips! the ingredients are real and they can actually be cheaper than off brand with unhealthy ingredients. love me some toll house cookies!
Beth A.
Honolulu, HI
Having a cooking and baking channel, I go through quite a bit of chocolate chips. Seeing some other brands on sale, I will occasionally purchase them, but realized that there just is no comparison. It's Toll House or die in this family now.
Taylor T.
I love baking and these are the brand I always turn to. They aren't as expensive as some of the others, but they still have great flavor. I also add it to me overnight oatmeal for a little something sweet!!!
Sadie J.
These are perfect for baking!! The perfect size and consistency. I've even made stovetop hot chocolate with them and it turned out great. And of course, they are phenomenal for snacking on while prepping, baking, and cleaning up afterwards. :)
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA
My go-to chocolate chips for cookies or melting. They melt very well in a double boiler and turn out very creamy. I love using the semi-sweet morsels in my Mexican hot chocolate or chocolate chip cookies.
Sara P.
Maumee, OH
My pantry is never complete without Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels. They're the key to the best cookies ever--melt them down and you can make anything from hot chocolate to a divine chocolate cake, (or pie). Never let them run dry.
Crystal K.
Mineral, VA
I love Nestle tollhouse morsels. Yum Yum Yum they are so good I eat them straight out the bag.Generic brands do not come close to comparing to these. They just melt in your mouth. They are great for baking, but mine never make it that far :)
Sara M.
Williamsport, MD
These chips are our go to baking chips in our household. Nothing compares to a Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie! Make sure you use the whole bag (minus the 1-2 each kid eats while helping with the cookies!)
Jessica M.
Saginaw, MI
I won't bake with anything else. My grandma always uses only Till House chocolate chips when I was growing up. now that I have a family of my own every time I make cookies or another dessert it brings back some awesome childhood memories.
Serena G.
Lowell, MA
So my sister was baking a lot of stuff last month and we bought these chocolate chips. They are really good by themselves, but not so much in other things. She mad chocolate chip pancakes and the chocolate chips were just too bitter for me.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?