BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Irene M.
Millville, NJ
As a baker in the family and for bake sales, Nestle Toll House Morsels have always been my go to brand. I like to make cookies and cakes and try new recipes as well.
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Only use tollhouse for my homemade peanut butter cookies!! I love the mini's especially. I can throw a handful in there and there is PLENTY in each cookie! love it!
Kendra B.
I always use Toll House when baking. When I make fudge (which can be a precise and tricky operation) I use these chips. They have never let me down. My fudge always turns out perfectly and people rave about the flavor!
Nichole C.
Abilene, TX
I love these chocolate chips. You can use these in all kinds of cakes and cookies and, you can make chocolate covered strawberries with these, which taste wonderful!
Angel
sacramento, CA
I usually need chocolate chips or chocolate in general for melting on to things it would be nice if 1 of these packages came instructions on how to melt them properly
Tarin C.
Aurora, CO
I bake constantly and when it comes to baking, these are the ones that I grab for first. Whether it's chocolate chip cookies, truffles, fudge, or chocolate ganche, I always get the perfect results and flavor from Nestles.
melissa b.
Doylestown, PA
These are hands down my go-to morsels for everything. I cook and bake with them, as well as just use them for snacking. Semi-sweet is the perfect balance of sweetness and chocolatey-ness!
Cinthia G.
Yuma, AZ
I love these morsels. My favorite are the butterscotch flavor. I use them in my pancake batter. It gives pancakes a great sweet twist. Try it. I have used other brands but have been dissatisfied. Nestlé is the way to go.
Rebekka L.
Alexandria, VA
I love to keep these in the freezer and nibble on them when I need a quick chocolate fix, but I also always use the recipe on the back for my chocolate chip cookies.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
I iove making home cookies with morsel s the y . Make the cookies taste good if you have not tried this before they are really good YOU should try it for your self
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?