Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,646 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
Ive used generic chocolate chips in the past that seem to turn into a waxy mess if melted. Nestlé chip melt smoothly and are great for use with my chocolate fountain!
I use these every time I make chocolate chip cookies! Sometimes I'll add in the toffee bits as well. Very delicious and everyone always asks about my cookie recipes!
Absolutely wonderful to bake with. they taste great and don't make my cookies mushy like some other brands. i love these. sometimes i eat them straight out of the bag!
These are the best chocolate chips to use, it does not matter which way you use them. They are great in cookies, cakes, cupcakes and even on their own by the handful!
How can anyone not love these? I love these chocolate chips in anything and everything! From cookies to chocolate fondue. These are definitely my go to chocolate chips!!!
Staple in our pantry. We use these in EVERYTHING....holiday cookies, Sunday morning pancakes, ice cream ....sometimes even just as a little sneaky afternoon pick me up.
I prefer these to the milk, and are what I grab if I don't have any of my preferred brand in the cupboard and need chips and am at the store. Like that you know what you're getting and can find them anywhere.
These morsels are so good I make chocolate chip cookies home made you can taste the difference!! Also I make them melted dipped in strawberries love these morsels!!!❤️
I always pick up a couple of bags when they are on sale and keep them in the freezer. I can melt some to coat some fruit, pour over ice cream, make some cookies, or when I need a chocolate fix - eat a handful out of the bag!
These chocolate chips are yummy! I use the recipe on the back of the package for cookies all the time and receive compliments. I even made a large cookie using that recipe and it was amazing!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos