BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Paige D.
These are the only chocolate chips j will use in my chocolate chip cookie recipe from my grandmother. the taste is perfect and anything else would be an imposter!
Lavon L.
Brooklyn, MD
I use Nestle toll house morsels for my side bakery business. I always get great feeback on the fresh taste of the chocolate chips. I have also been using these for making chocolate covered fruit, and always get great feedback
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
I prefer this brand to generic or Hersheys chips. Great chips add a moist, melty, chocolaty taste to your favorite baked goods. Especially good in banana walnut muffins!
Shannon D.
I have always baked with the Toll House morsels. They are nice, rich and creamy. I have found other brands that taste chalky and just don't hit the mark. I love using these in a new brownie recipe I stumbled upon recently.
Alexis S.
I just made a chocolate strawberry oasis pie with these. They are wonderful and have a delicious taste. Great for all your baking needs. I also use as a little snack lol!
Ashley S.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love to bake with morsels. These are so easy to melt down to make chocolate covered strawberries or Oreos. I love buying these. Also there is an awesome reciepe on the back on the morsels for the best chocolate chip cookies!!
Sarah B.
Augusta, GA
I use Nestle semi-sweet morsels whenever I bake. I love adding them to cake-mix cookies to give it a great chocolate taste. They are also good with vanilla wafers and peanut butter. I definitely would recommend these to anyone!
Katie L.
Stow, OH
I love these. They are great for when I want to bake Chocolate Chip Cookies. And I'll admit, a couple of times I just snacked on them by themselves. They are THAT good!
Taylor S.
Tulare, CA
I love these so much. I use them as snacks. They aren't to sweet. Perfect with nuts and great for baking!
I always love to have these on hand! I keep them in the freezer.
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
These have been a long time favorite! Best chocolate chip for baking/cooking with. You can't beat the texture, and no store brand can stand up to these. I will only use these for my baking needs.
member-d7ef08815
New York
Are these any good?? I have seen these at the store all the time. They look good but are they? I really would like to know if it is worth the money. Are the versatile?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get this ? I have never seen this at any store
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Are these used for baking?
Lizz V.
Is this expensive and where can I find this
Beth H.
Boca Raton, FL
What is your favorite way to use these?

Walmart