BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
I prefer these to the milk, and are what I grab if I don't have any of my preferred brand in the cupboard and need chips and am at the store. Like that you know what you're getting and can find them anywhere.
Allison H.
These are the ONLY chocolate chips I bake with! They always have the best consistency for my chocolate chip cookies, never melting too much...staying just soft and gooey enough for my cookies!
Ana R.
Kingsville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Anytime I bake these are my go to chocolate chips. They're absolutely rich in taste and make homemade cookies taste amazing! They're always a hit with everyone.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
Out of all brands of chocolate chips, these are my go to! They have the best flavor and texture. Whether using them for chocolate chip cookies or melting them, these are great to work with!
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
mu favorite i add it tonpancakes cookies brownis fruit coktail cakes and much more you can find it at walmart or heb its not expensive ar all and tastes really good
Susan W.
Peoria, AZ
We love all Nestle products! We use them for cookies and pancakes, and everything in between. We always have some in the fridge. The original recipe for chocolate chip cookies is great!
Irene M.
Millville, NJ
As a baker in the family and for bake sales, Nestle Toll House Morsels have always been my go to brand. I like to make cookies and cakes and try new recipes as well.
Jacqueline Q.
Nestle chocolate morsels can be used for anything your baking they are so yummy gives your cookies or brownies or whatever it is you add them too that extra touch
Sydney M.
I've been using these chocolate chips to make my cookies forever and they are the best ones to use, they aren't to sweet but just right. Best chocolate chips by far.
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the staple in any bakers kitchen cabinet! They turn any recipe into an amazing creation. I only purchase Toll House morsels when I make Choc. chip cookies.
member-d7ef08815
New York
Are these any good?? I have seen these at the store all the time. They look good but are they? I really would like to know if it is worth the money. Are the versatile?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get this ? I have never seen this at any store
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Are these used for baking?
Lizz V.
Is this expensive and where can I find this
Beth H.
Boca Raton, FL
What is your favorite way to use these?