BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Robin V.
Long Beach, CA
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I use and the recipe on the back is the only one I use. I add extra vanilla to my batter though and I refuse to tell anyone the secret to making these super perfect and moist and chewy.
Crystal C.
Brick, NJ
These are my absolute favorite chocolate morsels for baking. I love using them in chocolate chip cookie recipes as well as brownies, cake, muffins, and cupcakes. They are the perfect sweetness.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These, along with the accompanying cookie recipe, are absolutely delicious and a huge hit! Plus, they're hard to resist at least a handful while you're using them to bake
Mandy B.
Centreville, VA
I'm obsessed with these! You can use them in cookies, cupcakes or to create a fabulous frosting. I even melt these and drizzle them over cake pops for a decorative spin!
Katelyn J.
Absolutely wonderful to bake with. they taste great and don't make my cookies mushy like some other brands. i love these. sometimes i eat them straight out of the bag!
Rose C.
Webster, NY
Toll House chips are affordable, and they will get you by when you're in a pinch. However, these are not my favorite when I'm making chocolate chip cookies - they are a bit bitter in cookies.
Marge G.
Staple in our pantry. We use these in EVERYTHING....holiday cookies, Sunday morning pancakes, ice cream ....sometimes even just as a little sneaky afternoon pick me up.
Allison H.
Brentwood, TN
These are the ONLY chocolate chips I bake with! They always have the best consistency for my chocolate chip cookies, never melting too much...staying just soft and gooey enough for my cookies!
jennie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These morsels are so good I make chocolate chip cookies home made you can taste the difference!! Also I make them melted dipped in strawberries love these morsels!!!❤️
Kara D.
Bristol, VT
I absolutely love adding these into brownies at my house, it adds a little touch to them and tastes amazing. My husband never complains and daughter loves any dessert.
Christy G.
Who else loves these?!
Kinsley R.
Are these great for cakes and pies?
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone tried to melt these then dip fresh fruit? Will it be the same as candy melts?
Noelle S.
Do theses melt well when baking ? I'm looking for the best to make muffins with
Rosa C.
Can you eat this out of the bag?