BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allison H.
These are the ONLY chocolate chips I bake with! They always have the best consistency for my chocolate chip cookies, never melting too much...staying just soft and gooey enough for my cookies!
Kathie G.
Green Bay, WI
The only way to make chocolate chip cookies!! Never use any other brand to make cookies. Always in my pantry and when I need a chocolate fix I know they are there.
Ana R.
Kingsville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Anytime I bake these are my go to chocolate chips. They're absolutely rich in taste and make homemade cookies taste amazing! They're always a hit with everyone.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
Out of all brands of chocolate chips, these are my go to! They have the best flavor and texture. Whether using them for chocolate chip cookies or melting them, these are great to work with!
Stephany R.
Good for baking with, freeze them or leave them out, it's nice you don't have to worry about what to put them in when cooking because they go so well with everything!
Susan W.
Peoria, AZ
We love all Nestle products! We use them for cookies and pancakes, and everything in between. We always have some in the fridge. The original recipe for chocolate chip cookies is great!
Sara B.
apalachin, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Simply the best! nothing else goes in my cookies. Also makes a great quick sweet tooth fix, grab a handful and go, kids won't even know, so you won't have to share ;)
Jacqueline Q.
Nestle chocolate morsels can be used for anything your baking they are so yummy gives your cookies or brownies or whatever it is you add them too that extra touch
Darcey H.
Bucyrus, OH
Toll House is the only brand I use to make chocolate chip cookies! Toll house is also a brand that use frequently for my other baking needs especially at Christmas!
Brenda C.
Bristol, CT
Can't make chocolate chip cookies without Toll House Morsel's. my husband eats them right out of the bag. been using these years and will continue to. it's tradition.
Christy G.
Who else loves these?!
Kinsley R.
Are these great for cakes and pies?
Noelle S.
Do theses melt well when baking ? I'm looking for the best to make muffins with
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone tried to melt these then dip fresh fruit? Will it be the same as candy melts?
Nazish N.
Oldham , United Kingdom
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can you add this to any other baking? Like cakes or cookies? Or crunch them for ice cream?