Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I use and the recipe on the back is the only one I use. I add extra vanilla to my batter though and I refuse to tell anyone the secret to making these super perfect and moist and chewy.
These are my absolute favorite chocolate morsels for baking. I love using them in chocolate chip cookie recipes as well as brownies, cake, muffins, and cupcakes. They are the perfect sweetness.
These, along with the accompanying cookie recipe, are absolutely delicious and a huge hit! Plus, they're hard to resist at least a handful while you're using them to bake
I'm obsessed with these! You can use them in cookies, cupcakes or to create a fabulous frosting. I even melt these and drizzle them over cake pops for a decorative spin!
Absolutely wonderful to bake with. they taste great and don't make my cookies mushy like some other brands. i love these. sometimes i eat them straight out of the bag!
Toll House chips are affordable, and they will get you by when you're in a pinch. However, these are not my favorite when I'm making chocolate chip cookies - they are a bit bitter in cookies.
Staple in our pantry. We use these in EVERYTHING....holiday cookies, Sunday morning pancakes, ice cream ....sometimes even just as a little sneaky afternoon pick me up.
These are the ONLY chocolate chips I bake with! They always have the best consistency for my chocolate chip cookies, never melting too much...staying just soft and gooey enough for my cookies!
These morsels are so good I make chocolate chip cookies home made you can taste the difference!! Also I make them melted dipped in strawberries love these morsels!!!❤️
I absolutely love adding these into brownies at my house, it adds a little touch to them and tastes amazing. My husband never complains and daughter loves any dessert.
Q & A
Who else loves these?!
Are these great for cakes and pies?
Has anyone tried to melt these then dip fresh fruit? Will it be the same as candy melts?
Do theses melt well when baking ? I'm looking for the best to make muffins with
Can you eat this out of the bag?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos