BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kendra B.
I always use Toll House when baking. When I make fudge (which can be a precise and tricky operation) I use these chips. They have never let me down. My fudge always turns out perfectly and people rave about the flavor!
Sydney M.
I've been using these chocolate chips to make my cookies forever and they are the best ones to use, they aren't to sweet but just right. Best chocolate chips by far.
Ana R.
Kingsville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Anytime I bake these are my go to chocolate chips. They're absolutely rich in taste and make homemade cookies taste amazing! They're always a hit with everyone.
Brenda C.
Bristol, CT
Can't make chocolate chip cookies without Toll House Morsel's. my husband eats them right out of the bag. been using these years and will continue to. it's tradition.
kelley k.
Plantsville , CT
This is great for cooking and also easy recipes on the back. I would recommend this product to everyone. My friends and famiy love when I bake with these chocolates.
Andrea F.
OAK LAWN, IL
I use the semi sweet morsels for any recipe that requires chocolate! it gives it the perfect taste/hint of chocolate. I will forever continue to use Nestle morsels.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
Out of all brands of chocolate chips, these are my go to! They have the best flavor and texture. Whether using them for chocolate chip cookies or melting them, these are great to work with!
Elsa R.
Gardena, CA
U can use these for baking chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, pancakes, and melting them to put on cakepops. even to decorate kids edibles. Or even just to snack on.
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the staple in any bakers kitchen cabinet! They turn any recipe into an amazing creation. I only purchase Toll House morsels when I make Choc. chip cookies.
Justine C.
Otisfield, ME
We use these every time we make chocolate chip cookies! Best chips in my opinion. Plus you can just snag a few out of the bag when you have those chocolate cravings ;)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?