BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
These chocolate chips are fantastic. They're great for cookies and even for melting. The cookie recipe that is on the back of the bag is my favorite. They're also great to throw into a batch of waffles or pancakes.
Sharray L.
Tracy, CA
It's not a chocolate chip cookie if it isn't made with Nestle Toll House! I love baking and my kids love chocolate this is my go to brand, it melts down perfectly as well as taste great! I love using these chips in pancakes. My kids LOVE them!
Erin K.
Carmel , In
I LOVE to bake. I make cookies once a month, sometimes more depending on how many cookies my husband steals when I'm not looking. I have tried a number of different brands/kinds of chocolate chips and Nestle chocolate chips are by far the greatest ones. They have a delicious taste and bake just right! They are the best part of the cookie!
Sadie J.
These are perfect for baking!! The perfect size and consistency. I've even made stovetop hot chocolate with them and it turned out great. And of course, they are phenomenal for snacking on while prepping, baking, and cleaning up afterwards. :)
Amanda P.
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I use for baking. It's been a family tradition, and they're just so tasty! I've tried store brand morsels but they're a bit sweeter than the nestle brand. Works well in baking or just out if the bag;)
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
These are great to have on hand for everything. Recently I found a recipe for these, melted peanut butter and cut up apples. It's great for when you want something sweet but don't want to be too unhealthy.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I love to bake with these and I love the way they taste. I love to make cookies and just any sweets and I love the way it easy to melt for candies or chocolate dipped strawberries .
Kristie W.
Boston, MA
This brand is both affordable and tasty. I would definitely recommend to my friends. They are perfect for baking recipes! They may be a bit pricier, but you get the quality you pay for, so it's worth it (:
Taylor T.
I love baking and these are the brand I always turn to. They aren't as expensive as some of the others, but they still have great flavor. I also add it to me overnight oatmeal for a little something sweet!!!
Krystalyn m.
Laconia, NH
Toll House morsels are the ONLY chocolate chips I will put in cookies! Unlike store brand,these are never waxy or taste "chocolate flavored". These melt beautifully,leaving a rich,velvety chocolate flavor. There is NO substitution for these!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?