BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle G.
Parkston, SD
We make the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back in a double batch, scoop into balls, and freeze. This is the perfect option for a quick bake snack or chopped up ice cream topping. The kids love it, and I don't have to deal with a mess every time we want to make cookies. Thanks, Nestle'!
Amanda T.
With the perfect semi-sweetness and delicious taste, Toll House Chips are exactly what you need for all your baking needs. My mother always trusted the brand growing up and I do the same now with my children!
Boron E.
Wayne, NJ
This is a product I that was used at home when I was growing up, then I used for cookies, cakes and candies in my own household. Alas, they just are not the same as they used to be. I have switched to Costco's own Kirkland brand for deeper and more flavorful chocolate chips. Sorry Nestle!
Jean C.
Mount Carmel, IL
THE best & only brand of chips I use. Reminds me of my mother's homemade cookies & now my daughter & I make them together. I use Nestle Toll House chips for a huge variety of sweets from cookies to bread pudding, pies, etc... Only brand I trust!
Rachel N.
Avon Lake, OH
I just can't get enough of these guys - they're perfect for baking ... and snacking! I prefer the taste of semi-sweet over milk chocolate, so they make a nice little pick-me-up in the middle of the afternoon.
Ladrina J.
I buy these to make chocolate chip cookies but when I go to make the cookies the the chocolate morsels are gone because my kids have eaten them up so this is a great product and I would recommend it to all!!!
Ana J.
Round Rock, TX
I use these for my brownie cake cookies and they make them so freaking great! Everyone claims they are like crack (addicting) ask for the recipe! No other chocolate chips make them taste as perfect as these!
Cindy S.
I always keep a pack of these morsels in my kitchen whenever I bake chocolate chip cookies. They melt perfectly in the cookies after it's taken out of the oven.
Cindy L.
These are good for so many uses when I bake stuff, I use these almost on anything that is baked. These are easy to use, just dump them in and stir, bake ! Also good for vegans because it doesn't contain milk !
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
This is one of my favorite things to bake with. If I need them to melt, they do so smoothly. They taste great and the quality is fantastic. Definitely my go-to choice. They could definitely do with a resealable bag.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?