BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Mallory F.
I stock up on these when on sale or with coupons because they're the only brand that make my homemade choc. chip cookies a great success, the stuff of legends, really.
Aminda R.
Toppenish, WA
I know i sure can. i personally don't you any other brand for chocolate chip cookies. these choco chips melt perfectly to get the store bought taste from your own oven.
Brittany S.
This Is Must For Any.Mom Or Dad That Loves To Teach And Baking Skills To Their Children. Baked Cookies Are Great but Chocolate Cookies With toll House Are Amazing
Nancy P.
Yorktown, VA
I always pick up a couple of bags when they are on sale and keep them in the freezer. I can melt some to coat some fruit, pour over ice cream, make some cookies, or when I need a chocolate fix - eat a handful out of the bag!
Pearl M.
Romeoville
Ive used generic chocolate chips in the past that seem to turn into a waxy mess if melted. Nestlé chip melt smoothly and are great for use with my chocolate fountain!
Sydney M.
I've been using these chocolate chips to make my cookies forever and they are the best ones to use, they aren't to sweet but just right. Best chocolate chips by far.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
Out of all brands of chocolate chips, these are my go to! They have the best flavor and texture. Whether using them for chocolate chip cookies or melting them, these are great to work with!
Brenda C.
Bristol, CT
Can't make chocolate chip cookies without Toll House Morsel's. my husband eats them right out of the bag. been using these years and will continue to. it's tradition.
Angela W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the semi sweet Toll House Morsels. I love the creamy texture and wonderful taste. Goes great in a lot of different recipes from baking to mixing into finger food dish you can make.
Stephany R.
Good for baking with, freeze them or leave them out, it's nice you don't have to worry about what to put them in when cooking because they go so well with everything!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?