BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kimberly C.
I use these every time I make chocolate chip cookies! Sometimes I'll add in the toffee bits as well. Very delicious and everyone always asks about my cookie recipes!
Katelyn J.
Absolutely wonderful to bake with. they taste great and don't make my cookies mushy like some other brands. i love these. sometimes i eat them straight out of the bag!
Maryjane G.
Sylmar, Ca
Perfect to make chocolate chip brownies, you can buy them at mostly any grocery store. They taste like a perfect chocolate. It has a better taste & original
Taste than most chocolates. I always buy it !
Marge G.
Staple in our pantry. We use these in EVERYTHING....holiday cookies, Sunday morning pancakes, ice cream ....sometimes even just as a little sneaky afternoon pick me up.
Brittany S.
This Is Must For Any.Mom Or Dad That Loves To Teach And Baking Skills To Their Children. Baked Cookies Are Great but Chocolate Cookies With toll House Are Amazing
Maricela S.
Grandview, Washington
These are great for cookies and bars or just to eat! But if you want to use for dipping choc. For example on strawberrys ! Not good! Melts supers easy if left out , so I recommend almond bark!
Susan W.
Peoria, AZ
We love all Nestle products! We use them for cookies and pancakes, and everything in between. We always have some in the fridge. The original recipe for chocolate chip cookies is great!
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
mu favorite i add it tonpancakes cookies brownis fruit coktail cakes and much more you can find it at walmart or heb its not expensive ar all and tastes really good
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
Out of all brands of chocolate chips, these are my go to! They have the best flavor and texture. Whether using them for chocolate chip cookies or melting them, these are great to work with!
Brenda C.
Bristol, CT
Can't make chocolate chip cookies without Toll House Morsel's. my husband eats them right out of the bag. been using these years and will continue to. it's tradition.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?