BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amy P.
San Antonio, TX
These are the perfect chocolate bite and we use them by themselves, added to pudding, on cupcakes, to coat fruit or other snacks and just about anything else we can think of to use chocolate!
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Toll House Morsels are great for cooking/ baking. I LOVE the mini morsels in pancake batter, and the bigger ones for melting as fruit/ pretzel dip, and in cookie dough.
Liz M.
Custer, SD
These are so addictive! We have a huge bag in the pantry and I can't help myself sometimes I grab a whole handful and eat them! And they are great for pancakes and cookies. But obviously they aren't the healthiest snack...
Allison H.
These are the ONLY chocolate chips I bake with! They always have the best consistency for my chocolate chip cookies, never melting too much...staying just soft and gooey enough for my cookies!
Maricela S.
Grandview, Washington
These are great for cookies and bars or just to eat! But if you want to use for dipping choc. For example on strawberrys ! Not good! Melts supers easy if left out , so I recommend almond bark!
Mallory F.
I stock up on these when on sale or with coupons because they're the only brand that make my homemade choc. chip cookies a great success, the stuff of legends, really.
Ashley T.
The semi-sweet morsels are the key ingredient to my famous chocolate chip cookies. I've tried many different bands but Nestle has beaten even the more expensive brands!
Aminda R.
Toppenish, WA
I know i sure can. i personally don't you any other brand for chocolate chip cookies. these choco chips melt perfectly to get the store bought taste from your own oven.
Nancy P.
Yorktown, VA
I always pick up a couple of bags when they are on sale and keep them in the freezer. I can melt some to coat some fruit, pour over ice cream, make some cookies, or when I need a chocolate fix - eat a handful out of the bag!
Emily D.
Dublin, OH
We buy these in the large bag...and go through them quickly. I use them in cookies, pancakes, and even melt them to coat Oreo truffles or frosting. Nestle chips are the only ones in my pantry.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?