BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I Iove using using these to bake or even melt down and make lolly pops. but sometimes I can't help but eat them straight from the bag. they are a nice sweet dark chocolate flavor. one of my baking must haves!
Tammy N.
Barberton, OH
The one and ONLY chocolate chips I will ever buy. Everyone in my family buys them, too. We will never buy another brand. The taste is incredible and they add the perfect touch to any dessert. Savory and sweet!
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
A pantry staple. The semisweet morsels make for the BEST chocolate chip cookies. I also like to put them in oatmeal cookies with craisins and shredded coconut.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
Great to bake with but also great to keep in the freezer when you need a little chocolate pick me up! I like to throw a few in my Greek yogurt for a healthy after dinner choice.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
I feel like I use these four everything... cupcakes, pancakes, muffins, smoothies, ice-cream, ice-cream come s'mores. I love these. they're sweet and just makes you feel like home.
Katie L.
I own a bakery and I use these in all of my chocolate creations, even frosting! They're a staple in my kitchen and I depend on them to make my customers happy!
Cindy S.
I always keep a pack of these morsels in my kitchen whenever I bake chocolate chip cookies. They melt perfectly in the cookies after it's taken out of the oven.
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
Perfect for melting! I like to use them for homemade chocolate covered strawberries in the summer, peanut butter balls around the Winter holidays, and pancakes when I want to do something special for the kiddo!
Jean C.
Mount Carmel, IL
THE best & only brand of chips I use. Reminds me of my mother's homemade cookies & now my daughter & I make them together. I use Nestle Toll House chips for a huge variety of sweets from cookies to bread pudding, pies, etc... Only brand I trust!
Michelle G.
Parkston, SD
We make the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back in a double batch, scoop into balls, and freeze. This is the perfect option for a quick bake snack or chopped up ice cream topping. The kids love it, and I don't have to deal with a mess every time we want to make cookies. Thanks, Nestle'!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?