BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lauren E.
Love these little bit size chocolates!! You can do soo much with them! Like I personally like to use them to create a yummy snack by adding them in with almonds, and the dry cereal chex! So good!
Camella B.
Barnwell, SC
My Top Ten Ways To Eat These

Eat out of bag
Throw them in pancake batter
Top cupcakes
Make cookies
Put in cheesecake
Make pudding parfaits
Top pecan pie with whip cream and chips
jennifer r.
Seffner, FL
My all time favorite cooking/baking/snacking chocolate....you can always find them when you need them..and the paper usually has coupons for them and they go b1g1 often!
Robin V.
Long Beach, CA
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I use and the recipe on the back is the only one I use. I add extra vanilla to my batter though and I refuse to tell anyone the secret to making these super perfect and moist and chewy.
Paige D.
These are the only chocolate chips j will use in my chocolate chip cookie recipe from my grandmother. the taste is perfect and anything else would be an imposter!
L. C.
Fresno, CA
If I am not baking, I definitely can eat a handful of these as a snack. I prefer the original semi-sweet chocolate chips as oppose to the seasonal (i.e. Halloween chips) products. I find this product a must have for baking.
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
I prefer this brand to generic or Hersheys chips. Great chips add a moist, melty, chocolaty taste to your favorite baked goods. Especially good in banana walnut muffins!
Katie L.
Stow, OH
I love these. They are great for when I want to bake Chocolate Chip Cookies. And I'll admit, a couple of times I just snacked on them by themselves. They are THAT good!
Jennifer S.
Milwaukee, WI
My kiddos love to help me in the kitchen. Their latest cooking craze is making pancakes and waffles. We love the quality of Toll House, and best is that my picky eaters love them! We have a blast cooking and baking together.
Diane C.
Mays Landing, NJ
The recipe on the bag is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. These are so addicting, I can only make them once in a while to avoid gaining weight. So yummy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?