BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Karina G.
Dry Ridge, KY
I've used these in everything from cheesecake, cookies and even the pancakes I make. They're the only kind I like. Not to bitter and don't leave a bad taste in your mouth.
jennifer r.
Seffner, FL
My all time favorite cooking/baking/snacking chocolate....you can always find them when you need them..and the paper usually has coupons for them and they go b1g1 often!
Camella B.
Barnwell, SC
My Top Ten Ways To Eat These

Eat out of bag
Throw them in pancake batter
Top cupcakes
Make cookies
Put in cheesecake
Make pudding parfaits
Top pecan pie with whip cream and chips
Lauren E.
Love these little bit size chocolates!! You can do soo much with them! Like I personally like to use them to create a yummy snack by adding them in with almonds, and the dry cereal chex! So good!
L. C.
Fresno, CA
If I am not baking, I definitely can eat a handful of these as a snack. I prefer the original semi-sweet chocolate chips as oppose to the seasonal (i.e. Halloween chips) products. I find this product a must have for baking.
Christina S.
These are the only chocolate chips I will buy, and the only recipe I will use for baking my cookies. I love having the milk chocolate on hand when I need to satisfy my sweet tooth. I also love adding them to my brownie mix.
Misty D.
Bloomingdale, GA
I never use any other chocolate chips. I bake out of my house as a side job and people tell me I have the best cookies around. I have used these in cakes and other bake good and the kids just love to eat them right our the bag.
Alexis S.
I just made a chocolate strawberry oasis pie with these. They are wonderful and have a delicious taste. Great for all your baking needs. I also use as a little snack lol!
Adriana M.
Houston, TX, TX
Whether baking chocolate chip cookies or topping a home made ice cream sundae, toll house morsels are the best to use. That rich sweet, but not to sweet creamy chocolate taste will make you melt.
Taylor S.
Tulare, CA
I love these so much. I use them as snacks. They aren't to sweet. Perfect with nuts and great for baking!
I always love to have these on hand! I keep them in the freezer.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?