BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Allison H.
These are the ONLY chocolate chips I bake with! They always have the best consistency for my chocolate chip cookies, never melting too much...staying just soft and gooey enough for my cookies!
Katelyn J.
Absolutely wonderful to bake with. they taste great and don't make my cookies mushy like some other brands. i love these. sometimes i eat them straight out of the bag!
Kathie G.
Green Bay, WI
The only way to make chocolate chip cookies!! Never use any other brand to make cookies. Always in my pantry and when I need a chocolate fix I know they are there.
Marge G.
Staple in our pantry. We use these in EVERYTHING....holiday cookies, Sunday morning pancakes, ice cream ....sometimes even just as a little sneaky afternoon pick me up.
Kara D.
Bristol, VT
I absolutely love adding these into brownies at my house, it adds a little touch to them and tastes amazing. My husband never complains and daughter loves any dessert.
Kimberly C.
I use these every time I make chocolate chip cookies! Sometimes I'll add in the toffee bits as well. Very delicious and everyone always asks about my cookie recipes!
Samantha B.
Crewe, VA
These are the best chocolate chips to use, it does not matter which way you use them. They are great in cookies, cakes, cupcakes and even on their own by the handful!
Emily H.
Kansas City, KS
In cookies, in cakes, or just in my mouth these are the best chocolate chips around. Each them all the time. We often melt them and put it over hotair popcorn. Yummy!
Amy P.
San Antonio, TX
These are the perfect chocolate bite and we use them by themselves, added to pudding, on cupcakes, to coat fruit or other snacks and just about anything else we can think of to use chocolate!
Harli B.
How can anyone not love these? I love these chocolate chips in anything and everything! From cookies to chocolate fondue. These are definitely my go to chocolate chips!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?