BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I Iove using using these to bake or even melt down and make lolly pops. but sometimes I can't help but eat them straight from the bag. they are a nice sweet dark chocolate flavor. one of my baking must haves!
Virginia S.
Maywood, CA
These are my go-to morsels for baking. Whether I am making cookies, fudge, brownies or anything that calls for semi-sweet chocolate, these are what I use. I usually purchase them at Sam's Club because it's way cheaper than at local supermarkets.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
A pantry staple. The semisweet morsels make for the BEST chocolate chip cookies. I also like to put them in oatmeal cookies with craisins and shredded coconut.
Maria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
Toll House never disappoints! I only use Toll House when I bake. Very great for all sorts of baked goods like chocolate chip cookies, brownies, blondies, or anything else you can think of. I also love to munch on them for a quick sweet tooth fix!
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
I feel like I use these four everything... cupcakes, pancakes, muffins, smoothies, ice-cream, ice-cream come s'mores. I love these. they're sweet and just makes you feel like home.
Jessica A.
These are the absolute best for baking! I wouldn't use any other brand. Nestle chocolate chips always make my baking turn out perfect! I use these for everything from cookies to brownies to making mousse.
Erin K.
Carmel , In
I LOVE to bake. I make cookies once a month, sometimes more depending on how many cookies my husband steals when I'm not looking. I have tried a number of different brands/kinds of chocolate chips and Nestle chocolate chips are by far the greatest ones. They have a delicious taste and bake just right! They are the best part of the cookie!
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Nestle is a classic. You can trust that what you buy. It is easy to find at nearly every standard grocery store. Never had a bad taste. Works each and every time. The best part is the flavor is delicious.
Annika B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
By far the best bang for your buck when it comes to quality chocolate chips. Perfect for cookies, but they also are a great starting point for chocolate mousse. They are are slightly tart, but creamy and delicious and the best value you can find.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I do not use any other brand of chocolate chip! These are perfect and have the perfect flavor and consistency. Bonus: the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the package is perfect! It's my go-to cookie recipe!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?