BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
jennie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These morsels are so good I make chocolate chip cookies home made you can taste the difference!! Also I make them melted dipped in strawberries love these morsels!!!❤️
Pearl M.
Ive used generic chocolate chips in the past that seem to turn into a waxy mess if melted. Nestlé chip melt smoothly and are great for use with my chocolate fountain!
Morgan P.
Greensburg, PA
I love using this when I am making pancakes or baking chocolate chip cookies! I am also guilty of snacking on them whenever I do not have other chocolate in the house!
Liz M.
Custer, SD
These are so addictive! We have a huge bag in the pantry and I can't help myself sometimes I grab a whole handful and eat them! And they are great for pancakes and cookies. But obviously they aren't the healthiest snack...
Michelle C.
These chocolate chips are yummy! I use the recipe on the back of the package for cookies all the time and receive compliments. I even made a large cookie using that recipe and it was amazing!
Ashley T.
The semi-sweet morsels are the key ingredient to my famous chocolate chip cookies. I've tried many different bands but Nestle has beaten even the more expensive brands!
Allison H.
These are the ONLY chocolate chips I bake with! They always have the best consistency for my chocolate chip cookies, never melting too much...staying just soft and gooey enough for my cookies!
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
I bake my great grandmother homemade cookies with these and there to die for . Also my husband always has a sweet tooth so he can grab a couple of these and he's good
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
This is a trusted brand in my house that we use when baking or cooking in our home. My family loves Toll House Morsels in our chocolate chip cookies and other sweets.
Emily D.
Dublin, OH
We buy these in the large bag...and go through them quickly. I use them in cookies, pancakes, and even melt them to coat Oreo truffles or frosting. Nestle chips are the only ones in my pantry.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?