BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
They're good for baking cookies or something of that sort, but they're way too bitter to do anything else with. I would never melt these and coat anything with this chocolate. There's just no sweetness at all even though they're supposed to be semi sweet.
Olivia J.
These chocolate chips are the best for baking homemade chocolate chip cookies. The are the perfect mix between melty and not too melty. The semi-sweet taste of them is also a great feature of these chocolate chips.
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
These are the best brand chocolate chip morsel on the market. Rich and creamy with a velvet chocolate flavor. Perfect for baking and candy making. These morsels might be small but pack a delicious and satisfying punch
Michelle S.
I use these for all my chocolate chip cookies and pancakes. Classic chips, besides these I use the vegan enjoy life ones but that's if I need to cook for a vegan crowd. Great price too.
Kristen G.
Best chocolate chips on the market for chocolate chips cookies. Never found one that compares or like more then nestle. They are affordable and never disappoint. Would recommend to anyone who wants good cookies
Christina C.
The only chocolate chips that I use to bake with! Hands down a family tradition to use these for a reason. They always seem to be the best price at the store and are always of the highest quality. There is no way I could do my baking without using this chocolate!
Emily M.
The only brand of chocolate chips I'll buy to make homemade chocolate chip cookies. The cookie recipe on the back of the bag is awesome too. Maybe a little on the expensive side though.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I feel like you can't go wrong with Nestle. These are my go-to chocolate chips whenever I'm baking (which is a lot). They just taste like my childhood. I also kind of have the tendency to just eat these on their own...I'm not weird....
Nicole R.
Tampa, FL
I always keep these chocolate chips in my house. They are delicious, affordable, and great to have around if I ever want to whip up a sweet treat or have a sweet snack. The recipe on the back is truly the best chocolate chip cook recipe I have ever tried.
Pinal P.
Osceola , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
these are one of my favorite chocolate chips to buy. I love to use these when I make my chocolate covered strawberries because they melt so well. They are also very cheap and affordable. I buy mine at Sam's Club in a big pack. I highly recommend this!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?