BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Nestle toll house is a name you know and have learned to love. From cookies to cakes these morsels are amazing. These surpass every other chocolate morsel on the market. I would recommend to others and will only buy toll house!
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
These chocolate chips are the only ones I buy they melt so great and are very yummy for my recipes!!! You can get them in any grocery store from Walmart to SAMs club they are affordable and I always recommend them to others!!!!
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
The classic chocolate chip cannot be changed. There are many companies that try and replicate what nestle has done and they don't succeed. These chocolate chips melts perfectly every time and take your cookie to the next level.
Courteny C.
Marysville, CA
I enjoy baked goods and often catch my self continuously returning to use this brand of chocolate chip! I purchase them at the local grocery store and it's a great value! Definitely worth considering for your next day of baking
Carley N.
Forest hill, Md
Love using these for making cookies!! They are great and they have the recipe on the back which is awesome!! The flavor isn't too rich or sweet it's perfect. Worth spending the extra money to get the brand name not store brand.
Kelly R.
W Sacramento, CA
I love using these chocolate chips the consistency of melting them is perfect in every way! I use them in all of my chocolate chip cookie recipes. They never leave a chalky film like some chocolate chip cookies can tend to do!
Kimi A.
McKinney, TX
Omg, these are the best! If you're going to make chocolate chip cookies (or just the dough 😜) these are the morsels to get! They are just the right amount of sweet and melt perfectly. Plus the recipe is right on the bag! Love!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I've tried to go cheap and buy the store brand chocolate morsels but each time I regretted it. There's nothing better than toll house morsels. Dark chocolate is great and the best. They melt as they supposed to and taste good.
Lex R.
I always use this brand of chocolate chips when I make baked goods. My family loves them, and they're nice to keep in the pantry when you want a little something sweet hahaha. I do really enjoy them and would highly recommend.
Rachel F.
I love these! And the best way to use them is the classic recipe on the bag! I have literally never had a better cookie than one made with that recipe and I can taste when someone doesn't follow it because I'm picky like that.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?