BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah T.
Jackson, MS
Perfect for anything you want to add some sweetness to! Pancakes, muffins, cookies, cakes, trail mix, the list could go on and on! What's even better is that Nestle is environmentally friendly! Making the right choices to protect the future! So sweet!
Jessica F.
Howard Beach, NY
The best brand of chocolate chips! I like the dark chocolate ones better. I use them when I make pancakes. The price is totally affordable and I always get them from Walmart.
Rosita G.
Downey, CA
As all you ladies know I love to bake and there's no other chocolate chips did I use other than Nestle weather at making semi-sweet or milk chocolate this is my go-to and it's never a disappointment
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have always been the go-to chocolate chips when making chocolate chip cookies growing up. Aside from the nostalgia, I continue to purchase them because the chocolate has a good flavor that is not too sweet and makes incredible cookies!
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
The semi sweet morsels are the absolute best! They go great inside of desserts on top of them, or if needed they melt just as easily. Worth the pick up and can be found everywhere!
Jacob T.
I absolutely love these chocolate chips! Many times chocolate chips are too sweet or not sweet enough but these are just right! They are great for baking and easy to use! I'm so glad I started using this product!!
Eva J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super great!!! They are perfect for baking all kinds of treats, you can keep them as is, or you can melt them down. They are super affordable and I use them in almost every recipe is make. They pair perfect with brownies.
Catherine L.
These are a must have for anyone who loves chocolate chip cookies! The rich flavor of dark chocolate mixed with the milky sweetness of milk chocolate in one bag. You can melt them down to dip pretzels or anything you want! Delicious.
Stephanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
This is the ONLY brand of chocolate chips I will have ever used when making cookies, pankcakes, anything!!! They taste amazing are always fresh and come in a variety of sizes - chip size and bag size!!!
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
These are so delicious - not too sweet, not too bitter. They work really well in baking, I use them as often as I can! They're a good size and I believe that just taste better than other brands. I buy them all the time and plan on keeping it that way! Definitely recommend.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?