BY TOLL HOUSE

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alexis S.
I just made a chocolate strawberry oasis pie with these. They are wonderful and have a delicious taste. Great for all your baking needs. I also use as a little snack lol!
Shannon D.
I have always baked with the Toll House morsels. They are nice, rich and creamy. I have found other brands that taste chalky and just don't hit the mark. I love using these in a new brownie recipe I stumbled upon recently.
Kristin S.
Mansfield, OH
I a, really picky when it comes to chocolate. These chocolate chips totally meet my expectations. They are great for baking but also a great go to for a little sugar fix!
Misty D.
Bloomingdale, GA
I never use any other chocolate chips. I bake out of my house as a side job and people tell me I have the best cookies around. I have used these in cakes and other bake good and the kids just love to eat them right our the bag.
jennifer r.
Seffner, FL
My all time favorite cooking/baking/snacking chocolate....you can always find them when you need them..and the paper usually has coupons for them and they go b1g1 often!
Kristen H.
Sioux Falls, SD
It doesn't matter what I am baking, I always have to have these in the house just for a quick chocolate satisfaction! Any recipe that calls for this I am willing to try!
Lauren E.
Love these little bit size chocolates!! You can do soo much with them! Like I personally like to use them to create a yummy snack by adding them in with almonds, and the dry cereal chex! So good!
Amber M.
Valley Springs, CA
I always have a bag of these on hand, usually in the freezer. I throw them into lots of things just to make it a little extra special. Great to add to pancakes, milkshakes, waffles, I've even thrown a few in my morning coffee
Amy N.
Mount Prospect, IL
I love chocolate chip. chocolate chip ice cream, cookies, cake, pie, whatever. And I am sure to keep a bag of these at all times. I bring a few to work for a snack and make sure I have them available for all my baking needs!
Rebecca G.
Pineville, LA
When I think of these, I think of holidays. They are perfect for my coconut macaroons & my peanut butter balls. They melt easily & taste great. I'm a sucker for chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?