BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley C.
Monticello, AR
I will only buy nestle chocolate chip morsels.. they are the best! I always buy these when making chocolate chip cheese ball or chocolate chip cookies! these are the best!! I may have to make some cookies tonight.....
i could eat these by themselves!
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
These are the only brand of chocolate chips that I buy. I grew up with it this way and now I can't have it any other way. The taste is perfect. It is not bitter. You get a wonderful, desirable flavor that you can use whenever chocolate is called for.
Joanne R.
Leipsic, OH
I love these chocolate chips in cookies and sprinkled into chocolate cakes, they make them taste the best. On the downside, I like to melt them to make buckeyes, but if they aren't bought fresh, i.e. within a couple months, they don't melt at all.
Dolores F.
Poplar Grove, IL
Top of the line Yumminess! Perfect for baking or make your own trail mix to snack on at work . Over the Holiday this has been a helpful item because of the recipes on the back and it just is so tasty in cookies
Melissa D.
Fernley, NV
I love to bake and I find that Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels is my go to product if I am in need of some baking chocolate. They make great cookies, ganache, and great to throw in any sweet recipe. I would recommend this product to any chocolate lover!
Anne U.
Redding, CA
These chocolate chips have the best flavor around! I've tried cheaper varieties that had a definitely inferior consistency and less creamy chocolate flavor. These are delicious in baking and even better when eaten with a spoon full of peanut butter!
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
I absolutely love nestle toll house morsels! They are perfect for baking the best chocolate chip cookies. Best of all they have the perfect recipe right on the back of the package! No need to try to rustle up one!
Kala B.
Sidney, OH
Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels are hands down the best in the marketplace. I've used off brands before trying to save money, but I'd rather spend the extra money and get a great and consistent product every time!
Kaily B.
These are the ONLY chips I use to bake with. EVERYTHING tastes better. People can tell the difference when you give them a chocolate bark chocolate chip cookie and then a cookie made with real gourmet chocolate.
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
I bake all of the time, and Nestle Tollhouse Semisweet Chips are my go-to. I put them in cookies, I melt them down for cakes and pies and ganaches, I throw them in muffins and quick breads. You just can't get the same good flavor with another brand or with store brand. I'm sticking with Nestle!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?