BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Misty D.
Bloomingdale, GA
I never use any other chocolate chips. I bake out of my house as a side job and people tell me I have the best cookies around. I have used these in cakes and other bake good and the kids just love to eat them right our the bag.
Rebecca G.
Pineville, LA
When I think of these, I think of holidays. They are perfect for my coconut macaroons & my peanut butter balls. They melt easily & taste great. I'm a sucker for chocolate.
Crystal C.
Brick, NJ
These are my absolute favorite chocolate morsels for baking. I love using them in chocolate chip cookie recipes as well as brownies, cake, muffins, and cupcakes. They are the perfect sweetness.
L. C.
Fresno, CA
If I am not baking, I definitely can eat a handful of these as a snack. I prefer the original semi-sweet chocolate chips as oppose to the seasonal (i.e. Halloween chips) products. I find this product a must have for baking.
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
I prefer this brand to generic or Hersheys chips. Great chips add a moist, melty, chocolaty taste to your favorite baked goods. Especially good in banana walnut muffins!
Amber M.
Valley Springs, CA
I always have a bag of these on hand, usually in the freezer. I throw them into lots of things just to make it a little extra special. Great to add to pancakes, milkshakes, waffles, I've even thrown a few in my morning coffee
Sarah B.
Augusta, GA
I use Nestle semi-sweet morsels whenever I bake. I love adding them to cake-mix cookies to give it a great chocolate taste. They are also good with vanilla wafers and peanut butter. I definitely would recommend these to anyone!
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These, along with the accompanying cookie recipe, are absolutely delicious and a huge hit! Plus, they're hard to resist at least a handful while you're using them to bake
Lavon L.
Brooklyn, MD
I use Nestle toll house morsels for my side bakery business. I always get great feeback on the fresh taste of the chocolate chips. I have also been using these for making chocolate covered fruit, and always get great feedback
Jennifer S.
Milwaukee, WI
My kiddos love to help me in the kitchen. Their latest cooking craze is making pancakes and waffles. We love the quality of Toll House, and best is that my picky eaters love them! We have a blast cooking and baking together.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?