BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kristen H.
Sioux Falls, SD
It doesn't matter what I am baking, I always have to have these in the house just for a quick chocolate satisfaction! Any recipe that calls for this I am willing to try!
Lauren E.
Love these little bit size chocolates!! You can do soo much with them! Like I personally like to use them to create a yummy snack by adding them in with almonds, and the dry cereal chex! So good!
Crystal C.
Brick, NJ
These are my absolute favorite chocolate morsels for baking. I love using them in chocolate chip cookie recipes as well as brownies, cake, muffins, and cupcakes. They are the perfect sweetness.
jennifer r.
Seffner, FL
My all time favorite cooking/baking/snacking chocolate....you can always find them when you need them..and the paper usually has coupons for them and they go b1g1 often!
Diane C.
Mays Landing, NJ
The recipe on the bag is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. These are so addicting, I can only make them once in a while to avoid gaining weight. So yummy!
Misty D.
Bloomingdale, GA
I never use any other chocolate chips. I bake out of my house as a side job and people tell me I have the best cookies around. I have used these in cakes and other bake good and the kids just love to eat them right our the bag.
Ashley S.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love to bake with morsels. These are so easy to melt down to make chocolate covered strawberries or Oreos. I love buying these. Also there is an awesome reciepe on the back on the morsels for the best chocolate chip cookies!!
Adriana M.
Houston, TX, TX
Whether baking chocolate chip cookies or topping a home made ice cream sundae, toll house morsels are the best to use. That rich sweet, but not to sweet creamy chocolate taste will make you melt.
Christina S.
These are the only chocolate chips I will buy, and the only recipe I will use for baking my cookies. I love having the milk chocolate on hand when I need to satisfy my sweet tooth. I also love adding them to my brownie mix.
Mandy B.
Centreville, VA
I'm obsessed with these! You can use them in cookies, cupcakes or to create a fabulous frosting. I even melt these and drizzle them over cake pops for a decorative spin!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?