BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
Its a multitask kind of food. You can melt it and make chocolate covered strawberries or I put it in my pancake batter when i make pancakes. Also, i put in with my granola.
Karina G.
Dry Ridge, KY
I've used these in everything from cheesecake, cookies and even the pancakes I make. They're the only kind I like. Not to bitter and don't leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Megan A.
League City, TX
I love these for all my baking needs! They have the minis, peanut butter! Gahlee they are great, for muffins, cookies, pies, cakes. I'm telling you, these things are tasty!
Trena L.
Canyon Lake, TX
Even my Grandmother loved Nestle chips. In cookies, brownies, pies, cakes...or by themselves. They are wonderful and always taste fresh. Recipes on the back are great too!
Paige D.
These are the only chocolate chips j will use in my chocolate chip cookie recipe from my grandmother. the taste is perfect and anything else would be an imposter!
Jillian C.
College Station, TX
My mom always used Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies when I was growing up. But now that I am in charge of baking, I have found other brands that I like better. I would still use them if I didn't have my favorite chips.
Kristin S.
Mansfield, OH
I a, really picky when it comes to chocolate. These chocolate chips totally meet my expectations. They are great for baking but also a great go to for a little sugar fix!
Camella B.
Barnwell, SC
My Top Ten Ways To Eat These

Eat out of bag
Throw them in pancake batter
Top cupcakes
Make cookies
Put in cheesecake
Make pudding parfaits
Top pecan pie with whip cream and chips
Lauren E.
Love these little bit size chocolates!! You can do soo much with them! Like I personally like to use them to create a yummy snack by adding them in with almonds, and the dry cereal chex! So good!
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
These have been a long time favorite! Best chocolate chip for baking/cooking with. You can't beat the texture, and no store brand can stand up to these. I will only use these for my baking needs.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?