BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
I use these mostly as a snack in the evening, when I crave something sweet. I keep them in the freezer and pull them out when I want some. It doesn't take much to satisfy me because they are sweet. They keep very well in the freezer
Rebecca H.
Villa Park, IL
Love using this product it works wonders when melting chocolate or baking cookies. Delicious! I use these chocolate chips to make what I call snowman poop for the holidays!
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My step-dad loves to bake and he uses Toll House semi-sweet morsels for everything. It tastes very good! You can these anywhere at grocery stores in the baking goods aisle!
Crystal C.
Montclair, Ca
I highly recommend these. I use them almost everyday but in different ways. I have a very picky toddler and use these as ways to get her to eat everyday items (add them to waffles/pancakes, sliced bananas w a chocolate morsel on top)
Nicole C.
Irmo, SC
Whenever I have a recipe that calls for chocolate. I always use these. Sometimes I even grab a handful when I have a sugar craving. They're the perfect amount of sweetness.
Lisa K.
Brooklyn, NY
I always have a bag of Nestlé chocolate chips in the house. Usually semi-sweet or white chocolate. Perfect for an emergency cookie baking crisis! They're great quality and affordable. And that toll house recipe is hands down, the BEST!
Roxanne C.
Homestead, FL
Perfect for baking! Perfect balance of flavor, not too sweet, not bitter. And the best is that they are brand, so you know you are always getting the best quality available.
Cerrisse W.
Saint George, UT
Nestle Chocolate chips is something I buy almost every time I am at the store. These are great for so many recipes. I usually make chocolate chip cookies or cake with them :)
Yvette B.
I love Toll House. I use these chip religiously. I prefer the Milk Chocolate ones for my cookies. I have tweaked the recipe slightly to make my cookies that much more amazing.
Suzanne C.
Rosamond, CA
they make the best fudge it's the only product I use during the holidays fur making chocolate chip cookies it didn't leave that bitter taste either if you eat them raw
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?