BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Dana R.
Odenton, MD
There is a reason these morsels have been around for so long...they are perfect. In cookies, in waffles, melted over fruit or a handful in cereal or trailmix, nestle morsels are the only brand I buy. They are versatile and delicious!
Karina M.
When it comes to make chocolate dipped anything... This is the only brand I use and it also has the white and dark chocolate options as well! Perfect got making chocolate covered strawberries, Yummy!
Emily M.
Atlanta, GA
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I use them as a staple in all my cooking! I like to mix the semi-sweet with the milk-chocolate chips when I bake cookies. Yum!
Melisa S.
Centerville,SD
I love these in chocolate chip cookies. When i was a little we one, i remember my mother use this kind in her chocolate chip cookies. We couldn't wait for the cookies to come out from the oven.uyummy.
Megan M.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE these things! They are perfect to bake with, and the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back is my go-to! Sometimes I'll just have a handful for dessert, why not?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
These are amazing to bake homemade chocolate chip cookies with my family uses the recipe on the back of the bag and they turn out amazing there is no brand of chocolate chips that can compare to these
Sylvia R.
For the best tasting dessert you could possible make you need Toll House Morsels. I rarely use any other kind for my daughters favorite dessert!! Toll House Morsels are top notch in the baking field!!
Crystal C.
Montclair, Ca
I highly recommend these. I use them almost everyday but in different ways. I have a very picky toddler and use these as ways to get her to eat everyday items (add them to waffles/pancakes, sliced bananas w a chocolate morsel on top)
Cassie B.
I love baking and I especially love to use nestle's holiday chips to make my treats more festive! The color and flavor variety is fun to play with as each new season comes.
Iris O.
Austin, Tx
These are the best chocolate morsels for baking. I always have a bag or two I my pantry. I also use them in my banana bread and it comes out delicious!! You should try it!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?