BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julie M.
Apple Valley, CA
I often use these chocolate chips when I make cookies. I add them to brownies. And at Christmas, they make the best fudge! I always have at least one bag in my cupboard.
Carmen B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using these chocolate chips on anything I bake. Whether it's a triple chocolate cake, cookies, pancakes in the morning, or quick s'mores. This is a delicious brand.
Selina V.
Bakersfield, CA
These are great for baking and good when you need a chocolate fix! I sometimes just grab a handful :) these are the only morsels I use for my famous chocolate chip cookies
Kelly R.
Howell, NJ
Great for obvious things like baking, also good for making an impromptu snack mix. Walnuts, craisens and a handfull of these chips mixed in. All the yum, almost zero guilt!
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
Its a multitask kind of food. You can melt it and make chocolate covered strawberries or I put it in my pancake batter when i make pancakes. Also, i put in with my granola.
Trena L.
Canyon Lake, TX
Even my Grandmother loved Nestle chips. In cookies, brownies, pies, cakes...or by themselves. They are wonderful and always taste fresh. Recipes on the back are great too!
amanda d.
Berlin Hts, OH
This is the only brand i buy whenever i am baking. no one compares to them. I have tired even more expensive brands but nothing seems to compare to the home feel of these.
Shayla L.
I can use these in many of my dishes. i like to make cookies pancakes. i also like to dip strawberries, bananas and cookies into the melted chocolate. i like to drizzle them on crepes. sometimes i like to just eat them for a snack.
Margaret S.
West Linn, OR
These are the only chocolate chips I use for when I bake cookies, they hold their shape and don't melt like a lot of other brands do. They stay inside the cookie! So good!
Kate A.
Augusta, ME
I ALWAYS have these in the cupbored. Being a mom, we don't always plan what we bake (or make) and these canbe used for thousands of ddifferent recipes! And they're yummy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?