Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
There is a reason these morsels have been around for so long...they are perfect. In cookies, in waffles, melted over fruit or a handful in cereal or trailmix, nestle morsels are the only brand I buy. They are versatile and delicious!
When it comes to make chocolate dipped anything... This is the only brand I use and it also has the white and dark chocolate options as well! Perfect got making chocolate covered strawberries, Yummy!
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I use them as a staple in all my cooking! I like to mix the semi-sweet with the milk-chocolate chips when I bake cookies. Yum!
I love these in chocolate chip cookies. When i was a little we one, i remember my mother use this kind in her chocolate chip cookies. We couldn't wait for the cookies to come out from the oven.uyummy.
I LOVE these things! They are perfect to bake with, and the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back is my go-to! Sometimes I'll just have a handful for dessert, why not?
These are amazing to bake homemade chocolate chip cookies with my family uses the recipe on the back of the bag and they turn out amazing there is no brand of chocolate chips that can compare to these
For the best tasting dessert you could possible make you need Toll House Morsels. I rarely use any other kind for my daughters favorite dessert!! Toll House Morsels are top notch in the baking field!!
I highly recommend these. I use them almost everyday but in different ways. I have a very picky toddler and use these as ways to get her to eat everyday items (add them to waffles/pancakes, sliced bananas w a chocolate morsel on top)
I love baking and I especially love to use nestle's holiday chips to make my treats more festive! The color and flavor variety is fun to play with as each new season comes.
These are the best chocolate morsels for baking. I always have a bag or two I my pantry. I also use them in my banana bread and it comes out delicious!! You should try it!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos