BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
The Possibilities endless with these tiny chocolate chip morsels from regular chocolate chip cookies to Melted Goodness on strawberries. They taste great and are perfect for baking whatever your little heart desires
Tracy R.
Medina, NY
I Love #NestleTollHouseMorsels They are so good I just got some today in a collector tin at Krogers for 1.87 You cannot beat that deal. I am heading back to the store tommorow to see if there is any left! These make the best cookies ever.
Kendra P.
Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate, but when I baked some cookies with these they seemed too sweet. They say Semi-Sweet so I figured they wouldn't be so sweet, but I was wrong. I think I will stick to something other than semi-sweet morsels when I bake.
Yadira Z.
agoura hills, california
When I was pregnant I was obsessed with creating the perfect cookie for my unborn child. Ridiculous I know, but this is how I occupied my time. Anyway I only ever bought nestles chips because some of the other brands ive tried have a waxy finish. Needles to say my cookies got great compliments.
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love chocolate chips! Especially the quality of Toll House. I try to keep at least a bag on hand. I use them in all kinds of baked goodies, or pull them out for an ice cream bar. Or on those certain days, a handful satisfies that chocolate craving.
Kaily B.
These are the ONLY chips I use to bake with. EVERYTHING tastes better. People can tell the difference when you give them a chocolate bark chocolate chip cookie and then a cookie made with real gourmet chocolate.
Jessica L.
BRONX, NY
These are tasty and I use it in multiple ways. I love to add them to my milkshakes sometimes to give it a little chocolate crunch. I also like to melt them down and dip fruits in it.
Kala B.
Sidney, OH
Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels are hands down the best in the marketplace. I've used off brands before trying to save money, but I'd rather spend the extra money and get a great and consistent product every time!
Melissa D.
Fernley, NV
I love to bake and I find that Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels is my go to product if I am in need of some baking chocolate. They make great cookies, ganache, and great to throw in any sweet recipe. I would recommend this product to any chocolate lover!
Anne U.
Redding, CA
These chocolate chips have the best flavor around! I've tried cheaper varieties that had a definitely inferior consistency and less creamy chocolate flavor. These are delicious in baking and even better when eaten with a spoon full of peanut butter!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?