BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laina S.
Seattle, WA
These make fabulous cookies. I use the recipe on the back of the bag and usually add a small amount of REAL maple syrup (Vermont grade B). My sweet husband, who is from Vermont, loves my maple chocolate chip cookies!
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
The Possibilities endless with these tiny chocolate chip morsels from regular chocolate chip cookies to Melted Goodness on strawberries. They taste great and are perfect for baking whatever your little heart desires
Lisa O.
S Setauket, NY
Ever since I was a child, we've always used Toll House chips. I prefer the minis when I bake my chocolate chip cookies and have even added them to white cupcake batter when I'm making cupcakes with cannoli filling.
Sarah M.
Columbia City, IN
The tasty morsels I grew up with are now the only brand I buy. I keep them stashed in the freezer so whenever the mood for cookies strikes, we can act on it! I'd rather spend a little more and have delicious perfection than a dreadful disappointment!
Linda P.
Wasco, CA
My go-to for making chocolate chip cookies or just a snack! Will never even consider making a switch to another brand. If they r out of stock, then no cookies for our family! Love Nestle tollhouse chocolate chips!
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
You can use these to bake with. They taste great! Or do like I do and add them to a peanut butter sandwich. I used to eat peanut butter and jelly or banana sandwiches but found pb and chocolate chips to taste better.
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
Ever since I was a little girl, I have associated my Mom's cookies with that yellow bag. They have a stronger flavor and better texture than the cheaper brands and lack the bitterness of some of the pricier ones.

PLUS you get a recipe that is a classic.
Amanda L.
These are classic chocolate chips, mainly used in baking. They're stronger than milk chocolate, so pack a bigger flavor. You can use these for cookies, hot chocolate, or toss them in your pancake mix. There's so many possibilities. I've even snacked on them as is!
Jessica P.
Kimball, MI
I'm always complimented on my chocolate chip cookies and Toll House are the only chocolate chips I will use in my recipe. I also use Toll House chips for melting.
Jessica C.
These are great for so many things. Use then in cookies, cakes, pancakes, cocoa, chocolate coating, and so many other things. They are delicious by themselves. They are also made in several varieties! Love how creative you can make cooking with these.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?