BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shanice L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is probably the best grocery store chocolate you can use for baking! I love using these especially for chocolate covered strawberries! Can also be used in cakes, cookies, etc. They have a great taste to them, and not too sweet :)
Catherine F.
Los Angeles, CA
This little bits size chocolate are the best for cooking. I always add them to my pancakes and waffels. i have also used them as decoration ontop of cakes. They are so good.
anne r.
Pittsburg, NH
I hope these never go away. I use these chips for a lot of deserts. there is always two bags of them in my cupboard. If i don't use them for cooking, I use them to snack on when i have craving for chocolate. Please don't ever go away.
Lauren K.
La Habra, CA
These chocolates are the best for making chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, muffins..etc. They're not too sweet. They're the perfect semi-sweetness you need for your baking :)
Roxanne C.
Homestead, FL
Perfect for baking! Perfect balance of flavor, not too sweet, not bitter. And the best is that they are brand, so you know you are always getting the best quality available.
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
Nestle Toll House Morsels are the only chocolate chips I use to bake Chocolate Chip Cookies with. If you wrap your cookies in a paper towel and microwave them for 10 seconds, they taste as if they came right out of the oven, yummies!
Kierra W.
Allenhurst, GA
These are the only chocolate chips we use when we bake cookies from scratch. They melt so beautifully in your mouth when you're sneaking and eating some of the cookie dough.
Dana R.
Odenton, MD
There is a reason these morsels have been around for so long...they are perfect. In cookies, in waffles, melted over fruit or a handful in cereal or trailmix, nestle morsels are the only brand I buy. They are versatile and delicious!
Kristy A.
GRIFFITH, IN
These are the one and only chocolate chips I use in my baking. I've tried to use an off brand, but my kids instantly know when the cookies do not have any Nestle choc chips!
I use these mostly as a snack in the evening, when I crave something sweet. I keep them in the freezer and pull them out when I want some. It doesn't take much to satisfy me because they are sweet. They keep very well in the freezer
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?