BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Crystal C.
Montclair, Ca
I highly recommend these. I use them almost everyday but in different ways. I have a very picky toddler and use these as ways to get her to eat everyday items (add them to waffles/pancakes, sliced bananas w a chocolate morsel on top)
Esmeralda Z.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolate chips. Not only are they perfect in chocolate chip cookie and brownies, but they are good alone. I especially love to melt these! They are so perfect!
Roxanne C.
Homestead, FL
Perfect for baking! Perfect balance of flavor, not too sweet, not bitter. And the best is that they are brand, so you know you are always getting the best quality available.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
We use these to dip our Buckeyes in to put chocolate on them. They are so sweet and so good. Before my mom melts it I will take a handful just to eat by themselves. Love it.
Suzanne C.
Rosamond, CA
they make the best fudge it's the only product I use during the holidays fur making chocolate chip cookies it didn't leave that bitter taste either if you eat them raw
Gillian B.
Van Nuys, CA
I use these morsels whenever I am baking and it always does its job. I like the taste it gives to my cookies and I always have to be careful with snacking on them as I bake.
Nicole C.
Irmo, SC
Whenever I have a recipe that calls for chocolate. I always use these. Sometimes I even grab a handful when I have a sugar craving. They're the perfect amount of sweetness.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
I love nestle toll house chocolate chips. I use them in everything!!!! I love to put them in with the batter when I'm making a dessert like cupcakes,cookies or brownies!!!! Yummy! <3
Emily M.
Atlanta, GA
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I use them as a staple in all my cooking! I like to mix the semi-sweet with the milk-chocolate chips when I bake cookies. Yum!
Sheena K.
Geneseo, NY
I've finished this whole bag within a day.... I love these little chocolate chip morsels. They're amazing alone, they're even better in some sea salt chocolate chip cookies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?