BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa Y.
These are my go to chocolate chips! Not only do I use them for baking, but for snacking as well. I just love the semi sweet ones and have to have a bag in the house.
MELODY M.
I use these more than anything else, I do a lot of baking and I know I can rely on this old favorite. I like the fact that Hershey's chocolate chips can be purchased in most stores. The texture of the chocolate is smooth and not grainy, wonderful product
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
I always have a bag of these in my kitchen for any baking needs. i love the diferent varieties they offer.(milk,dark,white,pennut butter etc.) throw a couple in your pancakes or waffles, use them to make a chocolate sauce, and for all your baking needs!
Tarra G.
These work for everything! They are my favorite as a midnight snack - don't tell! AS well as for baking and pancakes. I also use them for our family's homemade chocolate icing for our yearly chocolate chocolate cake!
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
These morsels are the absolute BEST for baking. I have yet to find any other chips or chunks that I like better than Nestle Toll House. (Plus, they are fun just to eat right out of the bag.) The semi-sweet is perfect for homemade cookie or melting down.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Perfect for a quick chocolate fix! Perfect to add into pancakes or waffles! I keep a bag of these in my freezer almost always! Love that they have tons of different options besides regular milk chocolate now. SO good!
Sarah M.
Columbia City, IN
The tasty morsels I grew up with are now the only brand I buy. I keep them stashed in the freezer so whenever the mood for cookies strikes, we can act on it! I'd rather spend a little more and have delicious perfection than a dreadful disappointment!
Tracy R.
Medina, NY
I Love #NestleTollHouseMorsels They are so good I just got some today in a collector tin at Krogers for 1.87 You cannot beat that deal. I am heading back to the store tommorow to see if there is any left! These make the best cookies ever.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
The Possibilities endless with these tiny chocolate chip morsels from regular chocolate chip cookies to Melted Goodness on strawberries. They taste great and are perfect for baking whatever your little heart desires
Ashley S.
Excellent for use in baking, making chocolate chip cookies, or even for melting to use for chocolate dipped pretzels, etc. I even use these instead of other chocolate for making S'mores in the microwave! Yum! The semi - sweet morsels are my favorite.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?