BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
anne r.
Pittsburg, NH
I hope these never go away. I use these chips for a lot of deserts. there is always two bags of them in my cupboard. If i don't use them for cooking, I use them to snack on when i have craving for chocolate. Please don't ever go away.
Yvette B.
I love Toll House. I use these chip religiously. I prefer the Milk Chocolate ones for my cookies. I have tweaked the recipe slightly to make my cookies that much more amazing.
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
I love these little fellows, the fact that they are not too sweet makes them nice and ideal for snacking on a couple, i also love to bake with them, add them in my shakes and smoothies yummy best thing ever , everybody should try them!
Roxanne C.
Homestead, FL
Perfect for baking! Perfect balance of flavor, not too sweet, not bitter. And the best is that they are brand, so you know you are always getting the best quality available.
Megan M.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE these things! They are perfect to bake with, and the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back is my go-to! Sometimes I'll just have a handful for dessert, why not?
Catherine F.
Los Angeles, CA
This little bits size chocolate are the best for cooking. I always add them to my pancakes and waffels. i have also used them as decoration ontop of cakes. They are so good.
Lisa K.
Brooklyn, NY
I always have a bag of Nestlé chocolate chips in the house. Usually semi-sweet or white chocolate. Perfect for an emergency cookie baking crisis! They're great quality and affordable. And that toll house recipe is hands down, the BEST!
Elena H.
Violet, LA
Nestle is my go to brand for chocolate chips. They aren't overly expensive and taste great. They also have the best recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the bag!
Cerrisse W.
Saint George, UT
Nestle Chocolate chips is something I buy almost every time I am at the store. These are great for so many recipes. I usually make chocolate chip cookies or cake with them :)
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My step-dad loves to bake and he uses Toll House semi-sweet morsels for everything. It tastes very good! You can these anywhere at grocery stores in the baking goods aisle!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?