BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katia N.
Homestead, FL
These morsels have been the highlight of my baking hobby. From cookies, to cupcakes, to cakes, and other delish sweets, these have been my go to ingredient for anything chocolate! Since they have these in a bunch of flavors as well, they can't get any better.
Brianna T.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
These are AMAZING for Christmas baking! They maintain the same taste as the regular ones, but have that extra oomph for the holidays. I picked these up at Target and they were very cheap and proved worth the money. I will be repurchasing in the future!
Mandy C.
Saint Marys, GA
I love these! They make the best chocolate chip cookies! (I'm not a fan of milk chocolate chips in them, but that's just me) I could also just sit in front of the TV and eat them straight out of the bag. This product has been the same for as long as I can remember, and the fact that the chips are always amazing is what keeps me coming back for more!
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
You can never go wrong with this tried and true. Great for classic chocolate chip cookies, great for melting, and the mini ones are great in pancakes or scones. Yum! Thinking of baking right now just writing about it!
Amanda E.
Hightstown, NJ
I love this product. They work for all types of desserts, cookies, cakes, cupcakes and even sweet fondues. They melt nicely and tasted amazing. Can be added to at trail mix to add some sweetness and is just an over all great things to have in your home.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
These are so good in recipes and even just by themselves!! I love the texture when they're melted. It's a nice smooth texture without any lumps. Great for fondue!!
Ashley S.
Excellent for use in baking, making chocolate chip cookies, or even for melting to use for chocolate dipped pretzels, etc. I even use these instead of other chocolate for making S'mores in the microwave! Yum! The semi - sweet morsels are my favorite.
Crystal M.
A must-have when you're trying to put some chocolate goodness into that yummy chocolate dessert. I also loving buying just eat it without putting it in anything :)
April B.
Howell, NJ
These sweet little morsels are what creates the perfect chocolate chip cookie. Who does like a nice warm chocolate chip cookie, and a cold glass of milk?? A all time favorite of the crowds is sure to always please!
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
These are my favorite baking chips I never buy anything else, I made the mistake once and other brands are chalky. These are just as good as butting into a chocolate bar. I love them!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?