BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Gillian B.
Van Nuys, CA
I use these morsels whenever I am baking and it always does its job. I like the taste it gives to my cookies and I always have to be careful with snacking on them as I bake.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these to bake cookies or brownies and they are great! With all the other sugar you put into the mix when baking, they're not too sweet so it doesn't make your baked goods overly sweet and sugary
Sylvia R.
For the best tasting dessert you could possible make you need Toll House Morsels. I rarely use any other kind for my daughters favorite dessert!! Toll House Morsels are top notch in the baking field!!
Crystal C.
Montclair, Ca
I highly recommend these. I use them almost everyday but in different ways. I have a very picky toddler and use these as ways to get her to eat everyday items (add them to waffles/pancakes, sliced bananas w a chocolate morsel on top)
Cassie B.
I love baking and I especially love to use nestle's holiday chips to make my treats more festive! The color and flavor variety is fun to play with as each new season comes.
Yvette B.
I love Toll House. I use these chip religiously. I prefer the Milk Chocolate ones for my cookies. I have tweaked the recipe slightly to make my cookies that much more amazing.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
I love nestle toll house chocolate chips. I use them in everything!!!! I love to put them in with the batter when I'm making a dessert like cupcakes,cookies or brownies!!!! Yummy! <3
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
I love these little fellows, the fact that they are not too sweet makes them nice and ideal for snacking on a couple, i also love to bake with them, add them in my shakes and smoothies yummy best thing ever , everybody should try them!
Kayla M.
Christiansbrg, VA
These are my go to chips when making chocolate chip cookies and the recipe on the back is the best. I also will sometimes get them and nibble on a few to get my chocolate fix if I am trying to diet.
Jessica P.
Elizabeth, NJ
I use this to dip it with my strawberries or bananas. I ate plenty of it during my pregnancy. Plus I worked at edible arrangements and this is the product they used. Love it.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?