BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Naomi E.
Brunswick, ME
I just made two batches of peanut butter balls. I used Nestle Toll House Morsels and for the other batch I used Hershey's. The Nestle was difficult to melt and I believe the quality of the chocolate is lower grade than Hershey's in baking.
Abigail F.
Los Molinos, CA
I love to eat these by themselves especially when that time of the month comes and there are no chocolates laying around. I love the different flavors they can come it like the mint filled chocolate morsels. there's are so fun to enjoy!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
These chips are the traditional go to when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. Everyone knows that tollhouse is always reliable and has one of the most well known recipes ever.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
These are my go to for all my holiday baking! They have a variety of uses from cookies to fudge to chocolate Carmel corn! We even buy the minis and use them for cookie decorating!
Brittney B.
Bayport, NY
Before the holidays I saw that these little guys were on sale so I stocked up. What for? Anything! They're perfect for cookies, scones and cakes or to toss in your Sunday morning pancakes for a treat. They should always be in the house!
Judy S.
Austin, TX
The original and unbeatable chocolate chip. Perfect for cookies or for throwing into brownies. Great on top of ice cream or even shoved into a banana. Delicious.
Adrian C.
Torrance, CA
IM OBSESSED WITH THESE! But more-so using them for my saltine cracker candy recipe :) Crackers, butter, morsels (choco and peanut butter), toffee, and almonds simply amazing :)
Lily D.
Cary, NC
These are the only chocolate chips you should use when baking cookies! They are perfectly sweet and I always find a couple get eaten rather than tossed in the cookie dough :)
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE
Although I usually don't need to buy name-brand items at the grocery store, Nestle chocolate chips are one of the things I splurge on. They bake so well, and they taste good when you're in the middle of your baking extravaganza, too. :)
B M.
Augusta, GA
Toll house Morsels are great for any occasion! Whether you are melting it for dip or adding them to make the most delicious chocolate chunk cookies these are the best choice!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart