Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,362 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
These chocolate chips work wonderfully in cookies, pancakes, and puppy chow (the snack). My children also like eating them with marshmallows as a snack at their grandma's house.
These chips are the traditional go to when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. Everyone knows that tollhouse is always reliable and has one of the most well known recipes ever.
I love to eat these by themselves especially when that time of the month comes and there are no chocolates laying around. I love the different flavors they can come it like the mint filled chocolate morsels. there's are so fun to enjoy!
I just made two batches of peanut butter balls. I used Nestle Toll House Morsels and for the other batch I used Hershey's. The Nestle was difficult to melt and I believe the quality of the chocolate is lower grade than Hershey's in baking.
I always have a bag in the freezer in case I need a small chocolate fix or to whip up a quick treat! I even make my own trail mix and throw these in to satisfy my sweet tooth!!
These chips are one of my baking staples. On any given day I am guaranteed to have 5-10 bags in my pantry. In chocolate chip cookies they are the perfect sweet and salty, they melt to make a fantastic frosting. They are overall wonderful!
I love these because there super fun and so easy to bake with. I can even put these in a bowl and melt them in the microwave and they melt all together. I love them because it gives off a chocolate taste with out being too chocolatey.
Although I usually don't need to buy name-brand items at the grocery store, Nestle chocolate chips are one of the things I splurge on. They bake so well, and they taste good when you're in the middle of your baking extravaganza, too. :)
I used these in any recipe that calls for chocolate chips! They are tasty, melt well and are affordable. You can even eat them on their own by the handfuls (if you aren't careful!).
I make a mean homemade chocolate chip cookie, and I ONLY use Toll House. The Semi-sweet have the perfect blend of rich chocolate taste with just the right amount of bitterness.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos