BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany S.
I love these chips. You can make lots and lots of things with them. Great for melting and dipping fruit into. They make awesome chocolate chips pancakes. Also, I love to make cookies with them! They have a great strong chocolate taste and melt really smoothly!
Samantha L.
These are classic and taste amazing in anything you want to add some chocolate to like cookies! Also easy to melt down on a double boiler with a little vegetable shortening to make smooth
Stacey B.
Zanesville , OH
Nothing else says childhood memories like Nestle Tollhouse cookies. I remember making them with my Grandma every Monday. She always had them on hand. I now make them with my daughter and she loves them as much as I do!
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
I use these for a ton of different items like melting chocolate to dip fruits and pretzels in, I use them in homemade chocolate chip cookies and a bunch others. Such a rich and creamy taste too I love this brand
Marissa K.
Great for baking and there are so many different varieties that you will never run out of options. They are also good for a snack or to mix in pudding or yogurt! You can pop them into about anything or eat them plain :-)
Heidi N.
You can't mess with a classic! The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is my go to recipe and it's perfect every time. I also love to use these chocolate chips in my daughters pancakes on Saturday mornings.
Emily A.
Pretty much a staple in my apartment. So much so that I buy it in bulk in the big bags from Costco so that I never run out. Perfect for chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, brownies, or even just as a little snack. They melt perfectly and are my go to for baking!
Kimberly N.
Really good all purpose chocolate chip. Not waxy like store brands. I like that it is a mix of dark and light so it is not overly sweet or overly dark. I will say they could be creamier.
Melanie B.
I love using these morsels in all my baking items. Cookies, brownies, cakes, and also melting to make Chocolate covered strawberries. These are the best tasteing semi-sweet morsels because they have a smooth taste and the semi sweet makes it so wonderful!
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
I love to use these so many ways. I have done everything from making cookies to dipping fruit in these! There are just the perfect sweetness without being too sweet!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?