BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
These are awesome to keep around the house for baking and other dessert needs. Even if I do not have time to prepare something chocolate-y I can always just grab a handful ;)
Dana R.
Odenton, MD
There is a reason these morsels have been around for so long...they are perfect. In cookies, in waffles, melted over fruit or a handful in cereal or trailmix, nestle morsels are the only brand I buy. They are versatile and delicious!
Melisa S.
Beresford, SD
I love these in chocolate chip cookies. When i was a little we one, i remember my mother use this kind in her chocolate chip cookies. We couldn't wait for the cookies to come out from the oven.uyummy.
Kierra W.
Allenhurst, GA
These are the only chocolate chips we use when we bake cookies from scratch. They melt so beautifully in your mouth when you're sneaking and eating some of the cookie dough.
ashley w.
These morsels are a 1 of a kind creation. I used them in my pancakes and melted to make chocolate covered oreos the chocolate melts so easy and is delicious my kids love it
Nicole C.
Irmo, SC
Whenever I have a recipe that calls for chocolate. I always use these. Sometimes I even grab a handful when I have a sugar craving. They're the perfect amount of sweetness.
Iris O.
Austin, Tx
These are the best chocolate morsels for baking. I always have a bag or two I my pantry. I also use them in my banana bread and it comes out delicious!! You should try it!
I use these mostly as a snack in the evening, when I crave something sweet. I keep them in the freezer and pull them out when I want some. It doesn't take much to satisfy me because they are sweet. They keep very well in the freezer
Tiffany F.
Grovetown, GA
When baking with my daughter we use these for our cookies and melt them to cover nuts, and cake balls. Got them from my local grocery store not a bad price at $3.49 a bag.
Rebecca H.
Villa Park, IL
Love using this product it works wonders when melting chocolate or baking cookies. Delicious! I use these chocolate chips to make what I call snowman poop for the holidays!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?