BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amber G.
Humboldt, SD
These chocolate chips work wonderfully in cookies, pancakes, and puppy chow (the snack). My children also like eating them with marshmallows as a snack at their grandma's house.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
These chips are the traditional go to when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. Everyone knows that tollhouse is always reliable and has one of the most well known recipes ever.
Abigail F.
Los Molinos, CA
I love to eat these by themselves especially when that time of the month comes and there are no chocolates laying around. I love the different flavors they can come it like the mint filled chocolate morsels. there's are so fun to enjoy!
Naomi E.
Brunswick, ME
I just made two batches of peanut butter balls. I used Nestle Toll House Morsels and for the other batch I used Hershey's. The Nestle was difficult to melt and I believe the quality of the chocolate is lower grade than Hershey's in baking.
Rachel S.
I always have a bag in the freezer in case I need a small chocolate fix or to whip up a quick treat! I even make my own trail mix and throw these in to satisfy my sweet tooth!!
Jessica W.
Santa Clarita, CA
These chips are one of my baking staples. On any given day I am guaranteed to have 5-10 bags in my pantry. In chocolate chip cookies they are the perfect sweet and salty, they melt to make a fantastic frosting. They are overall wonderful!
Kaylee N.
Oneida, NY
I love these because there super fun and so easy to bake with. I can even put these in a bowl and melt them in the microwave and they melt all together. I love them because it gives off a chocolate taste with out being too chocolatey.
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE
Although I usually don't need to buy name-brand items at the grocery store, Nestle chocolate chips are one of the things I splurge on. They bake so well, and they taste good when you're in the middle of your baking extravaganza, too. :)
Susan H.
Trenton, TN
I used these in any recipe that calls for chocolate chips! They are tasty, melt well and are affordable. You can even eat them on their own by the handfuls (if you aren't careful!).
Amanda V.
I make a mean homemade chocolate chip cookie, and I ONLY use Toll House. The Semi-sweet have the perfect blend of rich chocolate taste with just the right amount of bitterness.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?