BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I use this one for baking also. And its so good , i always keep an extra packet in my fridge. Its very cheap, sometimes i add it in my shakes , because of my sweet tooth, I will purchase it again, and again I will say for baking purposes its just perfect
Grace
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my foodness, I can't say how much I love these! I use them for everything that calls for chocolate chips! I tried using different brands and different levels of sweetness, but these are by far, the best! I would very much recommend this!
Kayla C.
San Diego, CA
These are the best chocolate chips! They are the best for baking and cooking with. I love making chocolate chip pancakes or chocolate chip cookies with these. I always end up just eating them straight out of the bag because they're so good!
Jodie M.
These are the best for when I bake, they don't get a funky taste and don't burn. I've tried other brands and they do not compare. I like getting the 5 pound bags from bjs they last me about 4 or 5 months
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love! These are perfect for snacking and backing! I use the all year round in pancakes, snacks, cookies and so much more! Definitely sold at an affordable price, and no other chocolate chip tastes as good!
Sherlie R.
Tampa, FL
I love love love these. They are amazing for baking but to be absolutely honest I like to keep them around for my chocolate cravings. They have the perfect semi sweet balance. Need to stock on some more asap!
Neeica H.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in love with this chocolate. I use it for every dessert I bake. I've been using it for years. I eat it just like that too. I use them for cupcakes, cake, cookies, brownies, in banana bread. Love them.
Anndria T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these often for homemade chocolate chip cookies and in our family's saturday morning favorite chocolate chip pancakes. I always keep a few bags on hand in the pantry. The taste and texture is consistent and great for any baking recipe.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I only buy Nestlé Toll House Semisweet Chocolate Chips. They are the best in my opinion. They are perfect for so many different recipes, and their recipe for the Toll House chocolate chip cookies is divine!
Morgan B.
These are soooo good! I could eat them by themselves of course, but they are also great for baking. They are the best of chocolate chips and a great value. They are perfect for homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?