BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courteny C.
Marysville, CA
I enjoy baked goods and often catch my self continuously returning to use this brand of chocolate chip! I purchase them at the local grocery store and it's a great value! Definitely worth considering for your next day of baking
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
I love using these in chocolate chips or even melting over fruit. Classic ingredient and the price is usually right. My fellas always sneak into the kitchen to snag a couple just by themselves when they know I'm making cookies.
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
These chocolate chips are the only ones I buy they melt so great and are very yummy for my recipes!!! You can get them in any grocery store from Walmart to SAMs club they are affordable and I always recommend them to others!!!!
Carley N.
Forest hill, Md
Love using these for making cookies!! They are great and they have the recipe on the back which is awesome!! The flavor isn't too rich or sweet it's perfect. Worth spending the extra money to get the brand name not store brand.
Amber N.
These are the best!! We use these for everything in my house. Cookies,cakes,fudge etc. love them!!! Very well worth the price. You can get these online or at almost any store. I would recommend these. My family will repurchase.
Samantha P.
Toll house morsels are absolutely fantastic for those bakers out there. I personally bake a lot and enjoy it and I've used this product to make ganache and chocolate chip cookies. I think it's inexpensive and well worth the buy
Emily D.
S Hutchinson, KS
These are the best chocolate chips! I love toll house so much. They are a really good price and I always go with them when baking. I also love that they have so many flavor varieties. I would definitely recommend these for all!
Layla A.
This is the main ingredient in our go to recipe for chocolate chip cookies-not top secret, we use the recipe on the back of the bag!! They are so delicious and never have that dry, old taste that other brands occasionally have.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
The classic chocolate chip cannot be changed. There are many companies that try and replicate what nestle has done and they don't succeed. These chocolate chips melts perfectly every time and take your cookie to the next level.
Jennifer H.
Best chocolate chips ever! They are something my mom has always made us as children! We would look forward to coming home from school to a warm plate of these and now as a mother myself my daughter enjoys the past on tradition!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?