BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Neeica H.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in love with this chocolate. I use it for every dessert I bake. I've been using it for years. I eat it just like that too. I use them for cupcakes, cake, cookies, brownies, in banana bread. Love them.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love! These are perfect for snacking and backing! I use the all year round in pancakes, snacks, cookies and so much more! Definitely sold at an affordable price, and no other chocolate chip tastes as good!
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Este semi sweet chocolate morsels de Nestlé toll house son perfectos para preparar cualquier postre desde galletas tortas cake pops barras brownies fudge y todo lo que tu imaginación te depare porque son affordable y they have a great price
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
I Lennon baking with them or adding some to my cup of yogurt. Can't go wrong with them so convenient and not too pricey. It's about two cups of the product if I'm not mistaken. I would recommend this to others
Suzanne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great for cooking chocolate chip cookies! This is my go to brand because it's affordable and delicious! I bought this at acme! It had good flavor and chocolatey!! Mmmmm I will definitely buy these again!!
Mayra V.
These nestle toll house semi sweet chocolate morsels are delicious! I like to sneak a few while I'm baking with them, it's a great value for what you get. These are great for baking with, and definitely worth repurchasing!
Marii M.
I make chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered pretzels. Nestle semi sweet chocolate chips are America's staple for any kitchen, I am still dreaming up different ways to use these chocolate chips.
Heather K.
These are my go to chocolate chips for everything. It doesn't matter if it's cookies, brownies, pancakes, muffins, whatever, THESE are THE chocolate chips. We generally keep a bag or two on hand for anything that we might decide to make last minute that requires chocolate chips.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I only buy Nestlé Toll House Semisweet Chocolate Chips. They are the best in my opinion. They are perfect for so many different recipes, and their recipe for the Toll House chocolate chip cookies is divine!
Morgan B.
These are soooo good! I could eat them by themselves of course, but they are also great for baking. They are the best of chocolate chips and a great value. They are perfect for homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?