BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Caty C.
Denver, CO
These are the best for pretty much anything. Chocolate chip cookies? Check. Chocolate covered strawberries. Check. Random snack because I have way too big of a sweet tooth? Check, check and check. Can't go more than a day without these. Yum!
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
I love these Nestle chocolates! They're perfect for throwing into cookie dough and making cookies or I even just eat them by themselves sometimes as a little chocolatey snack ^__^
Buffy S.
Polson, MT
These can be used in any recipe to give it that warm chocolatey feel. I love the white chocolate ones to use in making eggnog truffles and cranberry bliss bars. Nothing says Christmas like holiday baking.
Holly F.
York, PA
These are my FAVORITE chocolate chips! They are delicious, and the chocolate chip cookie recipe found on the back of the bag is the one I use--everyone always asks for my recipe!
Michelle H.
Randallstown, MD
Perfect for a snack when you have a sweet tooth. Pop them into the freezer and take a couple when you need that sweetness without sitting and eating a cupcake or a whole candy bar
Alicia G.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can melt these for dipping strawberries, mix them in for chocolate chip cookies, or just eat a little out of the bag for a snack! Whatever you do with them it'll taste great !
Leslie C.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love baking with these and my boyfriend loves to sneak a handful every once in a while while I am baking with the... and when I am not lol. I have to admit, I like to eat these by themselves as well too.
Christiana E.
Ballwin, Mo
I love these morsels and the variety I can get them in. The peanut butter ones are my favorite. The only reason these don't get an A is the chocolate ones don't melt as smoothly as the higher quality chips I seem to get in the giradelli bags.
Ashleigh G.
Tampa, FL
I ate a whole bag of these yummy morsels! You know chocolate is good when you can eat it alone, or maybe I'm just a chocolate addict. Yummy in pancakes, muffins, and pretty much anything else. Look up some chocolatey recipes and start baking!
Tiana S.
Santa Clarita, CA
These chocolate chips work the best when it comes to baking sweets or covering berries in melted chocolate. There is even a few recipes on the back of the bag that work perfectly.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?