BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaylee N.
Oneida, NY
I love these because there super fun and so easy to bake with. I can even put these in a bowl and melt them in the microwave and they melt all together. I love them because it gives off a chocolate taste with out being too chocolatey.
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
Toll House has always been the chip in my house! Chocolate chip pancakes, cookies and dips. They have the correct melting consistency and taste. No milk chocolate lover here!
Susan H.
Trenton, TN
I used these in any recipe that calls for chocolate chips! They are tasty, melt well and are affordable. You can even eat them on their own by the handfuls (if you aren't careful!).
Ashley M.
Wise, VA
I have no problem with these small morsels of chocolate. They taste delicious when baking with them and taste even better when just eating them straight out of the bag. BEst brand of baking chips by far.
ashley w.
These morsels are a 1 of a kind creation. I used them in my pancakes and melted to make chocolate covered oreos the chocolate melts so easy and is delicious my kids love it
anne r.
Pittsburg, NH
I hope these never go away. I use these chips for a lot of deserts. there is always two bags of them in my cupboard. If i don't use them for cooking, I use them to snack on when i have craving for chocolate. Please don't ever go away.
Ashley T.
Manchester, CT
These are the best chocolate chips! they are delicious and can be used in anything from cookies to pancakes to bananas to s'mores and more! they go well in trail mix or even as a snack on their own. :)
Esmeralda Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolate chips. Not only are they perfect in chocolate chip cookie and brownies, but they are good alone. I especially love to melt these! They are so perfect!
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate morsels taste so amazing. I love mixing these in with home made cookie dough to make the most perfect cookies you have ever tasted. I already have all of my friends using this chocolate.
Jessica P.
Elizabeth, NJ
I use this to dip it with my strawberries or bananas. I ate plenty of it during my pregnancy. Plus I worked at edible arrangements and this is the product they used. Love it.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?