BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lakisha B.
Little Rock, AR
You can use these for many different cake batters. You can use these for making home made chocolate chip cookies, putting them in brownie mix or even putting them in cake mix
brittany c.
Kennett, MO
Toll house are the best chocolate chips for baking putting in pancakes or muffins. these have Ben traditional in my family for baking with and all so yummy right out of the bag
Emma P.
I bake chocolate chip cookies a lot (probably more than I should :)) and I have always used these and they turn out great and are always yummy. Just the right size for cookies.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Always use these when making cookies at home, my family loves them. We used them as "rewards" for potty training last year for my son and he eats them right out of the bag even!
Amber G.
Humboldt, SD
These chocolate chips work wonderfully in cookies, pancakes, and puppy chow (the snack). My children also like eating them with marshmallows as a snack at their grandma's house.
Marvetta H.
These chocolate chips are the best ones that I've ever had! I use them in ganche, chocolate chip cookies, any recipe that I can find, and sometimes eat them on their own because they are just THAT good!
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
These are my go to for all my holiday baking! They have a variety of uses from cookies to fudge to chocolate Carmel corn! We even buy the minis and use them for cookie decorating!
cathy M.
Love using all the different varieties of chips that they offer! I have used these chocolate chips in everything from cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, and banana bread!
Judy S.
Austin, TX
The original and unbeatable chocolate chip. Perfect for cookies or for throwing into brownies. Great on top of ice cream or even shoved into a banana. Delicious.
Penny P.
The milk chocolate chips aren't just for pancakes anymore! A few are perfect melted into oatmeal, mixed in with ice cream, or a bunch dropped into popcorn. Is it bad that I have chocolate chips every single day in one form or another?
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?