BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber G.
Humboldt, SD
These chocolate chips work wonderfully in cookies, pancakes, and puppy chow (the snack). My children also like eating them with marshmallows as a snack at their grandma's house.
Rachel S.
I always have a bag in the freezer in case I need a small chocolate fix or to whip up a quick treat! I even make my own trail mix and throw these in to satisfy my sweet tooth!!
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
The possibilities are endless when cooking with these. At such an affordable price and so many different flavors you can use these for about any baking need you could think of
Judy S.
Austin, TX
The original and unbeatable chocolate chip. Perfect for cookies or for throwing into brownies. Great on top of ice cream or even shoved into a banana. Delicious.
Kristina M.
West Point, UT
I LOVE my chocolate, I'm not that picky. I use this in my puppy chow (the dessert, not dog food), and chocolate chip cookies and its awesome! Easy to cook with and easy to melt.
brittany c.
Kennett, MO
Toll house are the best chocolate chips for baking putting in pancakes or muffins. these have Ben traditional in my family for baking with and all so yummy right out of the bag
Marvetta H.
These chocolate chips are the best ones that I've ever had! I use them in ganche, chocolate chip cookies, any recipe that I can find, and sometimes eat them on their own because they are just THAT good!
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
These are my go to for all my holiday baking! They have a variety of uses from cookies to fudge to chocolate Carmel corn! We even buy the minis and use them for cookie decorating!
Jennifer S.
I've baked with Nestle and I've baked with store brand. These morsels stay true to the name. They melt properly and they don't have a waxy coating like others.
Ashley M.
Wise, VA
I have no problem with these small morsels of chocolate. They taste delicious when baking with them and taste even better when just eating them straight out of the bag. BEst brand of baking chips by far.
member-d7ef08815
New York
Are these any good?? I have seen these at the store all the time. They look good but are they? I really would like to know if it is worth the money. Are the versatile?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get this ? I have never seen this at any store
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Are these used for baking?
Lizz V.
Is this expensive and where can I find this
Beth H.
Boca Raton, FL
What is your favorite way to use these?