BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Alicia G.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can melt these for dipping strawberries, mix them in for chocolate chip cookies, or just eat a little out of the bag for a snack! Whatever you do with them it'll taste great !
Caty C.
Denver, CO
These are the best for pretty much anything. Chocolate chip cookies? Check. Chocolate covered strawberries. Check. Random snack because I have way too big of a sweet tooth? Check, check and check. Can't go more than a day without these. Yum!
Dana C.
Trenton, NJ
My oldest daughter loves these morsels. I recommend putting them in pancakes o so delicious 😋. I find the taste better than most brands. Great price for great taste and quality.
Samantha H.
Waterford, CA
I make chocolate chips cookies with these and they always turn out great. The chocolate is the best part out of the cookies. They bake well and enhance the flavor of the cookies.
Daylenis V.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I currently have these at home. They're amazing! They can go in cakes, on cupcakes, with everything! Or just alone! Perfect taste! Not too sweet, not too bitter. It's bittersweet!
Ashley M.
Wise, VA
I have no problem with these small morsels of chocolate. They taste delicious when baking with them and taste even better when just eating them straight out of the bag. BEst brand of baking chips by far.
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
Toll House has always been the chip in my house! Chocolate chip pancakes, cookies and dips. They have the correct melting consistency and taste. No milk chocolate lover here!
Kaylee N.
Oneida, NY
I love these because there super fun and so easy to bake with. I can even put these in a bowl and melt them in the microwave and they melt all together. I love them because it gives off a chocolate taste with out being too chocolatey.
Jennifer S.
Kenmore, NY
I've baked with Nestle and I've baked with store brand. These morsels stay true to the name. They melt properly and they don't have a waxy coating like others.
Joanie G.
Socorro, NM
I have been using this brand of chocolate chips for as long as I could remember. The best for cookies and even just out of your hand snack ;) So many recipes to make with these!
Sherry R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which is better semi-sweet or full on chocolate?
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
Who else eats these by themselves?
Tequila C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can i find these?
Can you melt these down for chocolate covered strawberries?
Kelly  B.
Donald , Victoria
What do you rather; eating them straight from the bag or baking with them?