BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
brittany c.
Kennett, MO
Toll house are the best chocolate chips for baking putting in pancakes or muffins. these have Ben traditional in my family for baking with and all so yummy right out of the bag
Emma P.
I bake chocolate chip cookies a lot (probably more than I should :)) and I have always used these and they turn out great and are always yummy. Just the right size for cookies.
Ronda B.
Franklin, KS
love to use this in making what i call holiday back you melt it then spread out on wax paper and candies pretzel what ever you like then chill and break up hope you enjoy it.
Jennifer S.
I've baked with Nestle and I've baked with store brand. These morsels stay true to the name. They melt properly and they don't have a waxy coating like others.
Laura C.
New Haven, IN
Whenever I bake cookies or other delectables this is the brand I always go with for my chocolate chips! You can never go wrong with Nestle! The semi-sweet minis are my favorite!
Candice P.
Sullivan, MO
I add semi sweet chocolate chips to a lot of things. Pancakes, brownies, cookies of course, Greek yogurt when I'm trying to be healthy...etc. if I need to cure a sweet craving I can pop a few of these in my mouth and it's so satisfying!
cathy M.
Love using all the different varieties of chips that they offer! I have used these chocolate chips in everything from cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, and banana bread!
Beatriz R.
A classic! The very best to bake cookies. Their flavor is just oh-so-yummy and they come perfectly out of the oven. They're also great as a treat for yourself, simply delicious.
Rachel S.
I always have a bag in the freezer in case I need a small chocolate fix or to whip up a quick treat! I even make my own trail mix and throw these in to satisfy my sweet tooth!!
Kaylee N.
Oneida, NY
I love these because there super fun and so easy to bake with. I can even put these in a bowl and melt them in the microwave and they melt all together. I love them because it gives off a chocolate taste with out being too chocolatey.
Sherry R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which is better semi-sweet or full on chocolate?
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
Who else eats these by themselves?
Tequila C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can i find these?
Can you melt these down for chocolate covered strawberries?
Kelly  B.
Donald , Victoria
What do you rather; eating them straight from the bag or baking with them?