BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Emma P.
I bake chocolate chip cookies a lot (probably more than I should :)) and I have always used these and they turn out great and are always yummy. Just the right size for cookies.
Susan H.
Trenton, TN
I used these in any recipe that calls for chocolate chips! They are tasty, melt well and are affordable. You can even eat them on their own by the handfuls (if you aren't careful!).
Brittney B.
Bayport, NY
Before the holidays I saw that these little guys were on sale so I stocked up. What for? Anything! They're perfect for cookies, scones and cakes or to toss in your Sunday morning pancakes for a treat. They should always be in the house!
Kristina M.
West Point, UT
I LOVE my chocolate, I'm not that picky. I use this in my puppy chow (the dessert, not dog food), and chocolate chip cookies and its awesome! Easy to cook with and easy to melt.
Naomi E.
Brunswick, ME
I just made two batches of peanut butter balls. I used Nestle Toll House Morsels and for the other batch I used Hershey's. The Nestle was difficult to melt and I believe the quality of the chocolate is lower grade than Hershey's in baking.
Amanda V.
I make a mean homemade chocolate chip cookie, and I ONLY use Toll House. The Semi-sweet have the perfect blend of rich chocolate taste with just the right amount of bitterness.
Adrian C.
Torrance, CA
IM OBSESSED WITH THESE! But more-so using them for my saltine cracker candy recipe :) Crackers, butter, morsels (choco and peanut butter), toffee, and almonds simply amazing :)
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
These chips are the traditional go to when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. Everyone knows that tollhouse is always reliable and has one of the most well known recipes ever.
Dana F.
Gilbertsville, PA
I always use Nestle! Not only because they are delish, but they are typically the cheaper brand as well! Great taste, great price, and the toll house cookies are always a hit!!
Penny P.
The milk chocolate chips aren't just for pancakes anymore! A few are perfect melted into oatmeal, mixed in with ice cream, or a bunch dropped into popcorn. Is it bad that I have chocolate chips every single day in one form or another?
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?