BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
These thing are so good to add a bit more sweetness to any kind of dessert. But they do tend to be a little bit high during certain parts of the year. My advice would be to either catch them on sale or to use a coupon.
Terresa H.
Muldrow, OK
This is the best product. The only wants I like using when I make cookies or candy at home. I love these. (I like eating them straight out of the bag too, but I don't share with my kids when I do that, so don't tell..lol)
Stephanie B.
Pace, FL
I have tried many other cookie recipes and the only ones that get an A in my house are Nestle's! I've tried many other chocolate chips and many other recipes and these are the only ones that work for me and my family :)
Emily A.
Pretty much a staple in my apartment. So much so that I buy it in bulk in the big bags from Costco so that I never run out. Perfect for chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, brownies, or even just as a little snack. They melt perfectly and are my go to for baking!
erin H.
Franklin, OH
Tastes wonderful! Love adding these chips to my desserts! Also like to snack on them when trying to kill a chocolate craving. So very easy to use and available practically everywhere! Definitely a staple in my kitchen!
Whitney P.
Saint Louis, MO
This product has been used in my dessert recipes since I can remember. It's awesome to buy these and keep around just in case you want to toss a few into some banana bread, cookies, or whatever! They are good for baking and also good for sweet-tooth snacking!
Kady E.
I enjoy using this chocolate when I am melting chocolate. It taste good and always seems to work well. Some chocolates give me problems when melting, but Toll House has a good consistency.
Christine O.
Glen Carbon, IL
Love baking with toll house morsels. I make chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I also bake cakes and put these on top as well. very good and kids always love them
Lisa R.
Livonia, MI
I never use any other brand. These are great in bulk if you can buy them like that. They last longer than the regular bags in the grocery store. I have made everything from cookies, candy to chocolate chip pancakes.
Courtney  G.
Typically, I use store brand chocolate in my baking, but when I want to splurge I will buy these. They are super creamy, excellent taste, and melt down really well for things like chocolate covered strawberries.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?