BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Chinaza N.
This chocolate is really good, and I just love that you can use it for many cooking purposes like cookies, brownies, etc. I highly recommend especially if you're a chocoholic :)
Dana C.
Trenton, NJ
My oldest daughter loves these morsels. I recommend putting them in pancakes o so delicious 😋. I find the taste better than most brands. Great price for great taste and quality.
Dana M.
This is my go to product when baking! I'm not sure if there is even anything else that compares. Pure deliciousness. .. I like to eat them when I need a chocolate fix as well.
Jennifer W.
Kimberly, AL
I love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips. Add them to my on the go breakfast toast with peanut butter and bananas and they are a perfect snack with peanuts or just by themselves!
Daylenis V.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I currently have these at home. They're amazing! They can go in cakes, on cupcakes, with everything! Or just alone! Perfect taste! Not too sweet, not too bitter. It's bittersweet!
Alicia G.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can melt these for dipping strawberries, mix them in for chocolate chip cookies, or just eat a little out of the bag for a snack! Whatever you do with them it'll taste great !
Michelle H.
Randallstown, MD
Perfect for a snack when you have a sweet tooth. Pop them into the freezer and take a couple when you need that sweetness without sitting and eating a cupcake or a whole candy bar
Christiana E.
Ballwin, Mo
I love these morsels and the variety I can get them in. The peanut butter ones are my favorite. The only reason these don't get an A is the chocolate ones don't melt as smoothly as the higher quality chips I seem to get in the giradelli bags.
Caty C.
Denver, CO
These are the best for pretty much anything. Chocolate chip cookies? Check. Chocolate covered strawberries. Check. Random snack because I have way too big of a sweet tooth? Check, check and check. Can't go more than a day without these. Yum!
Cynthia G.
Kendallville, IN
I always sneaked a handful of these while so.eone was baking chocolate chip cookies,now, i have to make them and someone else is steLing a handful of great, sweet, love.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?