BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Terresa H.
Muldrow, OK
This is the best product. The only wants I like using when I make cookies or candy at home. I love these. (I like eating them straight out of the bag too, but I don't share with my kids when I do that, so don't tell..lol)
Natalie L.
I love these chocolate chips, I will be stocking up before the holidays hit for all my holiday baking needs. The next thing I will bake with these chips will be pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! I highly recommend these!
Marissa K.
Great for baking and there are so many different varieties that you will never run out of options. They are also good for a snack or to mix in pudding or yogurt! You can pop them into about anything or eat them plain :-)
Laura B.
If you're looking to make chocolate chip pancakes, these are the chips you want to use! Besides the fact that they are delicious on their own, they are very practical as small sweet treats
jessie s.
Watertown, NY
I am addicted to the White Chocolate Morsels. All the different flavors are perfect for baking needs and even just to grab a handful for that killer sweet tooth that will not go away. I just have to be careful because before I know it the whole bag is gone.
Patrick B.
Cheraw, SC
I mean who doesn't love chocolate chips?! They are perfect little drops of heavenly nectar plucked from the stars themselves lol. In all fairness they keep well and can be used in a variety of manners. Every house should have at least on bag on hand at all times
Ashtin M.
Gibsonton, FL
These are my go to chocolate chips for my chocolate chip cookies I make! I also use these when I'm making cake pops too! They're perfect and you can use them with a bunch of other baking recipes as well! Very versatile.
Vanessa D.
My husband is a bodybuilder and I usually make him chocolate chip cookies for his carb load. This is the only brand of chocolate chips I buy. It goes great with the recipe. I also use this when making hot chocolate.
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
I always use these morsels to bake chocolate chip cookies, and they come out delicious—everyone loves them! They have just the right amount of sweetness and they melt easily—ooey gooey goodness. They're a real classic!
Kelly H.
Oceano, CA
I enjoy using these chocolate chips for baking cookies. They have the slightly sweet/slightly bitter chocolate taste. Tastes great in brownies as well. They melt down very well, nice and smooth. This is a name brand that you can trust for all you sweet treats.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?