BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
Toll House has always been the chip in my house! Chocolate chip pancakes, cookies and dips. They have the correct melting consistency and taste. No milk chocolate lover here!
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Always use these when making cookies at home, my family loves them. We used them as "rewards" for potty training last year for my son and he eats them right out of the bag even!
cathy M.
Love using all the different varieties of chips that they offer! I have used these chocolate chips in everything from cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, and banana bread!
B M.
Augusta, GA
Toll house Morsels are great for any occasion! Whether you are melting it for dip or adding them to make the most delicious chocolate chunk cookies these are the best choice!
Beatriz R.
A classic! The very best to bake cookies. Their flavor is just oh-so-yummy and they come perfectly out of the oven. They're also great as a treat for yourself, simply delicious.
Ronda B.
Franklin, KS
love to use this in making what i call holiday back you melt it then spread out on wax paper and candies pretzel what ever you like then chill and break up hope you enjoy it.
Lourdes G.
Hinsdale, IL
There is nothing better than a bag of toll house chocolate chips! these are amazing. who needs a boyfriend when you have these babies! great for cookies, pancakes and any baking
Ashley M.
Wise, VA
I have no problem with these small morsels of chocolate. They taste delicious when baking with them and taste even better when just eating them straight out of the bag. BEst brand of baking chips by far.
Joanie G.
Socorro, NM
I have been using this brand of chocolate chips for as long as I could remember. The best for cookies and even just out of your hand snack ;) So many recipes to make with these!
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE
Although I usually don't need to buy name-brand items at the grocery store, Nestle chocolate chips are one of the things I splurge on. They bake so well, and they taste good when you're in the middle of your baking extravaganza, too. :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?