BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mika C.
The Toll House Chocolate Chips are the best thing ever!!! There so affordable and so yummy! If you need to add a little bit of chocolate to anything this is the thing to get. Love making chocolate chip pancakes with these
Helena D.
Castle Rock, CO
I love chocolate chips especially Toll House' chips. They also have a dark chocolate chip. They are great to bake with and make any treat a little bit sweeter! I recently made frozen banana pieces with peanut butter dipped in dark chocolate chips by toll house!
Jade T.
buffalo, NY
These are a staple in my home! We always keep,these on hand because they are my families favorite to whip up a batch of cookies or grab a handful when we just want a delicious sweet snack!
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
I love eating these. They are so good frozen and they taste delicious in cookies and in pancakes. I think they are great for making your own trail mix as well. I try not to eat too many since I'm watching my weight :) it's hard to do when they are in the freezer
Laura R.
Pasadena , CA
The classic! I've been making no-bake "lactation cookies" that are supposed to increase milk supply. I add these and they're delicious. (The cookies have oatmeal, flax seed, Brewers yeast, peanut butter, honey, and chocolate chips in case anyone is wondering).
Tiffany C.
These are the best for baking into desserts and candy. They are great tasting and have so many uses. If I'm going to be baking with chocolate chips, they have to be Toll House. The store/ generic brand don't work as well as Toll House, so I stick with these.
Emily A.
Pretty much a staple in my apartment. So much so that I buy it in bulk in the big bags from Costco so that I never run out. Perfect for chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, brownies, or even just as a little snack. They melt perfectly and are my go to for baking!
Teddi K.
Lafayette, LA
These are excellent for baking! I typically use the recipe on the back (minus the nuts) or use them in oatmeal cookies in replace of raisins. also, they are an excellent topping for cupcakes, great for adding to a cookie mix, or even to a trail or snack mix!
Melanie B.
I love using these morsels in all my baking items. Cookies, brownies, cakes, and also melting to make Chocolate covered strawberries. These are the best tasteing semi-sweet morsels because they have a smooth taste and the semi sweet makes it so wonderful!
Lynn K.
I think everyone should keep a bag of these in their freezer! They are great for that impromptu bake night, or if you just need a little chocolate pick-me-up. They also keep forever in the freezer, especially if you put then in a storage baggie or container.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?