BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
B M.
Augusta, GA
Toll house Morsels are great for any occasion! Whether you are melting it for dip or adding them to make the most delicious chocolate chunk cookies these are the best choice!
cathy M.
Love using all the different varieties of chips that they offer! I have used these chocolate chips in everything from cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, and banana bread!
Lakisha B.
Little Rock, AR
You can use these for many different cake batters. You can use these for making home made chocolate chip cookies, putting them in brownie mix or even putting them in cake mix
Marvetta H.
These chocolate chips are the best ones that I've ever had! I use them in ganche, chocolate chip cookies, any recipe that I can find, and sometimes eat them on their own because they are just THAT good!
Amber G.
Humboldt, SD
These chocolate chips work wonderfully in cookies, pancakes, and puppy chow (the snack). My children also like eating them with marshmallows as a snack at their grandma's house.
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
Toll House has always been the chip in my house! Chocolate chip pancakes, cookies and dips. They have the correct melting consistency and taste. No milk chocolate lover here!
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Always use these when making cookies at home, my family loves them. We used them as "rewards" for potty training last year for my son and he eats them right out of the bag even!
Kaylee N.
Oneida, NY
I love these because there super fun and so easy to bake with. I can even put these in a bowl and melt them in the microwave and they melt all together. I love them because it gives off a chocolate taste with out being too chocolatey.
brittany c.
Kennett, MO
Toll house are the best chocolate chips for baking putting in pancakes or muffins. these have Ben traditional in my family for baking with and all so yummy right out of the bag
Beatriz R.
A classic! The very best to bake cookies. Their flavor is just oh-so-yummy and they come perfectly out of the oven. They're also great as a treat for yourself, simply delicious.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?