BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren O.
I love making recipes with nestle chocolate chips. Just the other day I tried a new recipe that called for melted chocolate so I grabbed Nestle's chips and they melted like butter!
Christiana E.
Ballwin, Mo
I love these morsels and the variety I can get them in. The peanut butter ones are my favorite. The only reason these don't get an A is the chocolate ones don't melt as smoothly as the higher quality chips I seem to get in the giradelli bags.
Holly F.
York, PA
These are my FAVORITE chocolate chips! They are delicious, and the chocolate chip cookie recipe found on the back of the bag is the one I use--everyone always asks for my recipe!
Daylenis V.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I currently have these at home. They're amazing! They can go in cakes, on cupcakes, with everything! Or just alone! Perfect taste! Not too sweet, not too bitter. It's bittersweet!
Dana C.
Trenton, NJ
My oldest daughter loves these morsels. I recommend putting them in pancakes o so delicious 😋. I find the taste better than most brands. Great price for great taste and quality.
Erica R.
Starke, FL
I make homemade baked goods every year to give out for hostess gifts. I tried once to use a different brand of morsels. The flavor was way off! It's like that old commercial says "N-e-s-t-l-e-s ....Nestle's makes the very best ....chocolate!".
Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Perfect to cook with. Kinda pricey but a better buy. More flavor than generic chips. Easily melted. Not good as a dip because it burns easily but wonderful for muffins and cookies
Michelle H.
Randallstown, MD
Perfect for a snack when you have a sweet tooth. Pop them into the freezer and take a couple when you need that sweetness without sitting and eating a cupcake or a whole candy bar
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
These little chocolate chips can be added to anything and always taste amazing! added to pancakes, cookies, brownies, waffles, melted for chocolate covered fruit, & marshmallows!
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I like to let these melt in my mouth sometimes but the sugar is so high in them I can't do it often. They really help a sore throat and the milk chocolate ones are the best ever!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?