BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Caty C.
Denver, CO
These are the best for pretty much anything. Chocolate chip cookies? Check. Chocolate covered strawberries. Check. Random snack because I have way too big of a sweet tooth? Check, check and check. Can't go more than a day without these. Yum!
Tiana S.
Santa Clarita, CA
These chocolate chips work the best when it comes to baking sweets or covering berries in melted chocolate. There is even a few recipes on the back of the bag that work perfectly.
rachel w.
For those of you scoring low because you're using these for something other than baking.. Well, they are suppose to be used for baking, that's why they are in the baking isle. :)
Holly F.
York, PA
These are my FAVORITE chocolate chips! They are delicious, and the chocolate chip cookie recipe found on the back of the bag is the one I use--everyone always asks for my recipe!
Samantha H.
Waterford, CA
I make chocolate chips cookies with these and they always turn out great. The chocolate is the best part out of the cookies. They bake well and enhance the flavor of the cookies.
Alicia G.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can melt these for dipping strawberries, mix them in for chocolate chip cookies, or just eat a little out of the bag for a snack! Whatever you do with them it'll taste great !
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I like to let these melt in my mouth sometimes but the sugar is so high in them I can't do it often. They really help a sore throat and the milk chocolate ones are the best ever!
Lauren O.
I love making recipes with nestle chocolate chips. Just the other day I tried a new recipe that called for melted chocolate so I grabbed Nestle's chips and they melted like butter!
Buffy S.
Polson, MT
These can be used in any recipe to give it that warm chocolatey feel. I love the white chocolate ones to use in making eggnog truffles and cranberry bliss bars. Nothing says Christmas like holiday baking.
Dana C.
Trenton, NJ
My oldest daughter loves these morsels. I recommend putting them in pancakes o so delicious 😋. I find the taste better than most brands. Great price for great taste and quality.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?