BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Christiana E.
Ballwin, Mo
I love these morsels and the variety I can get them in. The peanut butter ones are my favorite. The only reason these don't get an A is the chocolate ones don't melt as smoothly as the higher quality chips I seem to get in the giradelli bags.
Nichole S.
Dawsonville, GA
These chocolate chips are so good these are the only chocolate chips that I ever buy at the store I love them especially for chocolate chip cookies obviously and you can use them for s'mores if you feel like that
Michelle H.
Randallstown, MD
Perfect for a snack when you have a sweet tooth. Pop them into the freezer and take a couple when you need that sweetness without sitting and eating a cupcake or a whole candy bar
Dana M.
This is my go to product when baking! I'm not sure if there is even anything else that compares. Pure deliciousness. .. I like to eat them when I need a chocolate fix as well.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
The original and unbeatable chocolate chip. Perfect for cookies or for throwing into brownies. Great on top of ice cream or even shoved into a banana. Delicious.
Laura C.
New Haven, IN
Whenever I bake cookies or other delectables this is the brand I always go with for my chocolate chips! You can never go wrong with Nestle! The semi-sweet minis are my favorite!
brittany c.
Kennett, MO
Toll house are the best chocolate chips for baking putting in pancakes or muffins. these have Ben traditional in my family for baking with and all so yummy right out of the bag
Candice P.
Sullivan, MO
I add semi sweet chocolate chips to a lot of things. Pancakes, brownies, cookies of course, Greek yogurt when I'm trying to be healthy...etc. if I need to cure a sweet craving I can pop a few of these in my mouth and it's so satisfying!
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
These are my go to for all my holiday baking! They have a variety of uses from cookies to fudge to chocolate Carmel corn! We even buy the minis and use them for cookie decorating!
Jennifer S.
I've baked with Nestle and I've baked with store brand. These morsels stay true to the name. They melt properly and they don't have a waxy coating like others.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?