BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer B.
Des Moines, IA
I grew up enjoying homemade Chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle chips and through out the years I have tried many different brands of Chocolate chips none of wich I enjoyed as much as I have the smooth flavor of Nestle.
Diana F.
I won't use any other off brand, it just does NOT taste the same to me. We use them for cookies, pancakes, and tons of other recipes. They are of higher quality, and you can count on it to be a reliable product for using!
Jordan O.
New Smyrna, FL
Love using nestle toll house chocolate chips for my holiday treats like muddy buddies... it melts into the perfect consistency. also my homage chocolate chip cookies are always a hit with this same semi sweet bag
Miranda H.
Perrysburg, OH
Some of my earliest memories in the kitchen with my mom is making homemade chocolate chip cookies with Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. They always made the best cookies! Now I still use them in cookies, but I also use them to melt down and dip candies in.
Megan Y.
My go to pick for when I am craving a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie, I love baking with these chips because it makes my recipe perfect with the rich chocolate from these chocolate chips, or perfect for cookie dough!
Lauren G.
Columbus, OH
I do a lot of baking with chocolate and this is the only brand I will use. It gives everything a great flavor and melts evenly so I don't have any burnt chocolate. Also great to have around when you are craving chocolate
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love TollHouse morsels! I've used them a lot with making, especially cookies and cakes. They have a smooth chocolate tastes and can be used for a variety of things.
Isis N.
I've used tons of types of chocolate chips in my baking and candy making over the years, but I always come back to Tollhouse as one of my favorite brands. The quality is impeccable and doesn't change from batch to batch, and they always taste good. I always have some on hand in case I get a random urge to bake!
Samantha S.
I love these morsels. Definitely my go to when making choc chip cookies. I also use the recipe on the back of the bag. The chocolate tastes really well where as some others taste processed.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
These are the best chocolate chips I have ever had. They are good for both baking and to eat as a snack. I use them for cookies, pancakes, brownies, ice cream. You can't go wrong with these. I've tried a few other brands, but none of them can compete with these.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?