BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX
Toll House Semi Sweet are my go-to for all my cooking. My husband even knows when I ask him to get me some semi-sweet chocolate chips to get the "yellow bag." Tried and true stuff!
Regina K.
La Place, LA
I use these all the time in cupcakes, cookies, and just as a quick fix to a chocolate craving. I love to put them in crescent rolls for a quick and easy dessert!
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
These chocolate chips are the perfect brand to add into any type of desserts like just simply adding them onto your chocolate chip cookies makes them even more of a perfect cookie .
Ashley K.
Madison, AL
I use these for cooking all of the time, and I have no complaints at all. They taste great, they cook well, and they are also good for snacking if you get a hankering for chocolate.
 Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
Please chocolate chips make yummy fudge and this time of year is the perfect time to make it. Also, if I remember correctly you can even find a recipe for it on the back of the bag.
Amanda T.
Pasadena , TX
Not only are these good for making fudge but to add to anything. I love it in my cereal pancakes oatmeal anything you wany sweet. It makes a great little thing to have extra at home
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
These are my goto brand of chocolate chips. The quality is great and they taste amazing. They keep their shape when you bake with them. They are priced well too.
Brianna L.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these for my cakepops and always get compliments. They're really good for brownies or throw some in your coffee to make a yummy mocha. Literally use it for all things sweet lol
Amy S.
I only use this brand in my cookies. Chocolate chip, peanut butter chocolate chip, or oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip depending on what ingredients I have on hand at the time.
Jerlisa B.
Yummm! I love these little morsels. I prefer to go with the dark chocolate though. Have been trying to limit my sugar intake and they're a perfect fix when my sweet tooth kicks in!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart