BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lisa G.
I love Nestle chocolate chips! I've been baking with them for over 20 years, my mother even longer. :) I enjoy the cookie bars, and will put ice cream between them and freeze them for an awesome snack.
Cayanna R.
Copperas Cove, TX
I like to melt them in the microwave and drizzle them over popcorn. chocolate and popcorn..my two favorite snacks! They also are the best kind of chocolate chips to use when making chocolate covered strawberries, bananas or any fruit really.
Jennifer W.
Kimberly, AL
I love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips. Add them to my on the go breakfast toast with peanut butter and bananas and they are a perfect snack with peanuts or just by themselves!
Yesenia N.
South Gate, CA
I make chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, muffins and add them to trail mix. The kiddos just love all of the sweet treats I make. I have to hide the bag to keep my family from eating all the chocolate chips.
rachel w.
For those of you scoring low because you're using these for something other than baking.. Well, they are suppose to be used for baking, that's why they are in the baking isle. :)
Holly F.
York, PA
These are my FAVORITE chocolate chips! They are delicious, and the chocolate chip cookie recipe found on the back of the bag is the one I use--everyone always asks for my recipe!
Tiana S.
Santa Clarita, CA
These chocolate chips work the best when it comes to baking sweets or covering berries in melted chocolate. There is even a few recipes on the back of the bag that work perfectly.
Jeronica C.
I love Pinterest, so when I find a good pin using chocolate morsels I pin it and go immediately buy nestle.I'm not really big on overly sweet treats so semi-sweet is great for me.
Lauren O.
I love making recipes with nestle chocolate chips. Just the other day I tried a new recipe that called for melted chocolate so I grabbed Nestle's chips and they melted like butter!
Leslie C.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love baking with these and my boyfriend loves to sneak a handful every once in a while while I am baking with the... and when I am not lol. I have to admit, I like to eat these by themselves as well too.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?