BY TOLL HOUSE #85 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany Z.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Everyone knows Nestle is the best for chocolate morsels. Its not worth spending less on store brand. Want the secret to making the best chocolate chip cookies? The Nestle Tollhouse!!
Rotem N.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great for baking. Melts very easily. It definitely met my expectations to its fullest potential. I recommend adding it into any cake. I use this all the time when baking and will buy it many times .
Brianna L.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these for my cakepops and always get compliments. They're really good for brownies or throw some in your coffee to make a yummy mocha. Literally use it for all things sweet lol
Olivia C.
Dalton, GA
If you bake a lot , these are great . They have a lot of flavor if baked or melted down . They keep their flavor too . They are to much or to rich just right ! Try them sometime !
Jami S.
O Fallon, MO
I really enjoyed working with these chocolate chips melted wonderfully in our cookies and we even put the left overs in the freezer and munched on them when we wanted a little treat.
Nichole S.
Dawsonville, GA
These chocolate chips are so good these are the only chocolate chips that I ever buy at the store I love them especially for chocolate chip cookies obviously and you can use them for s'mores if you feel like that
Yesenia N.
South Gate, CA
I make chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, muffins and add them to trail mix. The kiddos just love all of the sweet treats I make. I have to hide the bag to keep my family from eating all the chocolate chips.
Dana C.
Trenton, NJ
My oldest daughter loves these morsels. I recommend putting them in pancakes o so delicious 😋. I find the taste better than most brands. Great price for great taste and quality.
Laura C.
Raleigh, NC
Still wins as the best go-to morsel. Hershey's doesn't compare. Some of the fancy brands are good, but too pricey. These are always good, and nothing beats a toll house cookie.
Cayanna R.
Copperas Cove, TX
I like to melt them in the microwave and drizzle them over popcorn. chocolate and popcorn..my two favorite snacks! They also are the best kind of chocolate chips to use when making chocolate covered strawberries, bananas or any fruit really.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?