BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Demetra O.
Roswell, GA
These semi sweet chocolate chips are widely available and hold their shape well when baking, but the mild chocolate flavor isn't rich enough for my taste. I prefer a richer chocolate with deeper, more complex flavor. I find the texture a bit grainy and waxy as well.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
These are great for melting as well, I usually add a handful or two to my different cakes I make for a touch of chocolate. They are not overpowering as long as you don't over due it. You can also melt some and use for dipping, I melt them in a bowl over boiling water.
Marlena A.
Loves these chips for baking but i personally do not like to eat them by themselves. i like more of a milk chocolate then a semi sweet chocolate, but all in all, they are awesome to bake with and are my go to chocolate chips
Amanda F.
These are the ONLY baking chips that you should buy if you are making chocolate chip cookies or really anything else that asks for chocolate chips in the recipe! These are the best of the best and are definitely delicious!
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
These are the best chocolate chips on the market, hands down. They taste delicious and maintain their shape when baked (something I really appreciate!). They are perfect for any baked good.
Cassie L.
Littleton, CO
The Nestle Toll House semi-sweet morsels are a family tradition ever since I can remember. Anytime someone made cookies, these had to be a part of it. With my children now, I only use these delicious semi-sweet morsels because I want to keep the tradition around.
Amanda C.
Southbury, CT
Every year, around the Holidays, I make somewhere around 30 dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies. Nestle Toll House semi sweet chips are the ONLY chocolate chips I use. They are DELICIOUS!
Diana F.
I won't use any other off brand, it just does NOT taste the same to me. We use them for cookies, pancakes, and tons of other recipes. They are of higher quality, and you can count on it to be a reliable product for using!
Teryn M.
Arizona City, AZ
These are what you want with chocolate chips, good taste and they melt good. Perfect for snacking or making desserts with them. Very affordable and easy to find. Definitely will repurchase and soon to make some cookies.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
These are the best chocolate chips I have ever had. They are good for both baking and to eat as a snack. I use them for cookies, pancakes, brownies, ice cream. You can't go wrong with these. I've tried a few other brands, but none of them can compete with these.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?