BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Caty C.
Denver, CO
These are the best for pretty much anything. Chocolate chip cookies? Check. Chocolate covered strawberries. Check. Random snack because I have way too big of a sweet tooth? Check, check and check. Can't go more than a day without these. Yum!
Dana C.
Trenton, NJ
My oldest daughter loves these morsels. I recommend putting them in pancakes o so delicious 😋. I find the taste better than most brands. Great price for great taste and quality.
Emily T.
Not only do these chips taste great, but because they are Toll House, they come with the brand's classic chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag! As an avid baker, these are my go to chocolate chips! They haven't let me down yet!
Leslie C.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love baking with these and my boyfriend loves to sneak a handful every once in a while while I am baking with the... and when I am not lol. I have to admit, I like to eat these by themselves as well too.
Lauren O.
I love making recipes with nestle chocolate chips. Just the other day I tried a new recipe that called for melted chocolate so I grabbed Nestle's chips and they melted like butter!
Ashleigh G.
Tampa, FL
I ate a whole bag of these yummy morsels! You know chocolate is good when you can eat it alone, or maybe I'm just a chocolate addict. Yummy in pancakes, muffins, and pretty much anything else. Look up some chocolatey recipes and start baking!
Yesenia N.
South Gate, CA
I make chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, muffins and add them to trail mix. The kiddos just love all of the sweet treats I make. I have to hide the bag to keep my family from eating all the chocolate chips.
Tiana S.
Santa Clarita, CA
These chocolate chips work the best when it comes to baking sweets or covering berries in melted chocolate. There is even a few recipes on the back of the bag that work perfectly.
Julia S.
Allston, MA
These are the best chocolate chips! The cookies recipe on the back of the bag is amazing- I use them for everything! They are also perfect for pancakes Sunday morning. My fav :)
Michelle H.
Randallstown, MD
Perfect for a snack when you have a sweet tooth. Pop them into the freezer and take a couple when you need that sweetness without sitting and eating a cupcake or a whole candy bar
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?