BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
It doesn't matter if I'm making chocolate chip cookies, or making nice crispy haystacks, these are the only chocolate chips for me! they have have their own flavor. nothing beats them!
Bambie S.
San Pierre, IN
Toll House is a great go to, but I prefer Ghirirdelli for fancier desserts with morsels. Toll House does taste great though, and no home is complete without them.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time.
Robyn P.
Riverside, CA
They have the best chips. They are the right size and stand up to baking well. The recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies is the best. My daughter likes them in her pancakes
Rachel M.
These are the best chocolate chips in the world AND the packing has the secret to the best chocolate chip cookies EVER. I eat this straight out of the bag too. DEFINITELY BUY THESE.
Jerlisa B.
Yummm! I love these little morsels. I prefer to go with the dark chocolate though. Have been trying to limit my sugar intake and they're a perfect fix when my sweet tooth kicks in!
Amanda H.
Jenks, OK
I have enjoyed these since childhood. These make the best chocolate chip cookies. They are great alone for those that like sweet, but not too sweet. They are super smooth and creamy.
Aja R.
San Diego, CA
So yummy. These are my go to chocolate chips for cookies and other desserts. The cookie recipe on the back is also my "secret" recipe all of my friends keep asking me to reveal ;-)
jackie d.
Wood Ridge, NJ
With the Holidays coming in the next couple of weeks, it is smart to stock up on the Hershey semi-sweet morsels. They are the best tasting morsels for all of your holiday recipes.
April H.
Cabot, AR
LOVE nestle toll house morsels! They are great by the handful...lol or mixed in with various sorts of cookies but of course the Chocolate chip cookie is the KING of all cookies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?