BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Samantha H.
Waterford, CA
I make chocolate chips cookies with these and they always turn out great. The chocolate is the best part out of the cookies. They bake well and enhance the flavor of the cookies.
Cynthia G.
Kendallville, IN
I always sneaked a handful of these while so.eone was baking chocolate chip cookies,now, i have to make them and someone else is steLing a handful of great, sweet, love.
Erica R.
Starke, FL
I make homemade baked goods every year to give out for hostess gifts. I tried once to use a different brand of morsels. The flavor was way off! It's like that old commercial says "N-e-s-t-l-e-s ....Nestle's makes the very best ....chocolate!".
chelesea c.
Inkster, MI
Me and my mom use these all the time when we bake and I love this brand and the flavor of these chocolate chips compared to other brands. The chips aren't too bitter or too off putting. They taste the best in a homemade chocolate chip cookie.
Julia S.
Allston, MA
These are the best chocolate chips! The cookies recipe on the back of the bag is amazing- I use them for everything! They are also perfect for pancakes Sunday morning. My fav :)
Stacy s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate chips are some of the only ones I buy. I not only bake with them, but they are perfect for my chocolate fix. They are also perfect size for a treat for my toddler.
Buffy S.
Polson, MT
These can be used in any recipe to give it that warm chocolatey feel. I love the white chocolate ones to use in making eggnog truffles and cranberry bliss bars. Nothing says Christmas like holiday baking.
Leanna B.
These morsels are the perfect ingredient to your cookies and brownies. This candy is hands down the best candy. The flavor and the taste you get when you pop it into your mouth is one that is quite magical. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is a fan of eating tasty candy. I would give this a definite 10/10.
Caty C.
Denver, CO
These are the best for pretty much anything. Chocolate chip cookies? Check. Chocolate covered strawberries. Check. Random snack because I have way too big of a sweet tooth? Check, check and check. Can't go more than a day without these. Yum!
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA
Must buy if you want to make chocolate chip cookies! The best and most perfect recipe is right on the package! They are also good for other recipes but why? Haha
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?