BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Emily T.
Not only do these chips taste great, but because they are Toll House, they come with the brand's classic chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag! As an avid baker, these are my go to chocolate chips! They haven't let me down yet!
Michelle H.
Randallstown, MD
Perfect for a snack when you have a sweet tooth. Pop them into the freezer and take a couple when you need that sweetness without sitting and eating a cupcake or a whole candy bar
Julia S.
Allston, MA
These are the best chocolate chips! The cookies recipe on the back of the bag is amazing- I use them for everything! They are also perfect for pancakes Sunday morning. My fav :)
Erica R.
Starke, FL
I make homemade baked goods every year to give out for hostess gifts. I tried once to use a different brand of morsels. The flavor was way off! It's like that old commercial says "N-e-s-t-l-e-s ....Nestle's makes the very best ....chocolate!".
Ashleigh G.
Tampa, FL
I ate a whole bag of these yummy morsels! You know chocolate is good when you can eat it alone, or maybe I'm just a chocolate addict. Yummy in pancakes, muffins, and pretty much anything else. Look up some chocolatey recipes and start baking!
Chinaza N.
This chocolate is really good, and I just love that you can use it for many cooking purposes like cookies, brownies, etc. I highly recommend especially if you're a chocoholic :)
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
These little chocolate chips can be added to anything and always taste amazing! added to pancakes, cookies, brownies, waffles, melted for chocolate covered fruit, & marshmallows!
rachel w.
For those of you scoring low because you're using these for something other than baking.. Well, they are suppose to be used for baking, that's why they are in the baking isle. :)
Laura C.
Raleigh, NC
Still wins as the best go-to morsel. Hershey's doesn't compare. Some of the fancy brands are good, but too pricey. These are always good, and nothing beats a toll house cookie.
Caty C.
Denver, CO
These are the best for pretty much anything. Chocolate chip cookies? Check. Chocolate covered strawberries. Check. Random snack because I have way too big of a sweet tooth? Check, check and check. Can't go more than a day without these. Yum!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?