BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kersten B.
These chocolate chips are one of the first ones I'll grab when I'm preparing to make some chocolate chip cookies! They make for such an excellent cookie because they are so creamy and yummy!
Katrina I.
Dayton, OH
These are by far the best for baking chocolate chip cookies. They remind me of growing up, sneaking the cookies when I thought no one was watching, baking with friends at sleep overs, and of course, eating the dough after mixed with these wonderful little chips!
Casey W.
Bel Air, MD
I always attempt to make cookies and end up eating handfuls of these in the process! Great for a quick sweet pick-me-up or to toss into a granola energy mix. My favorite-Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels mixed with mini marshmellows, M&M Candies, and salty pretzels sticks :)
Dayana P.
Pharr, TX
I super love these chocolate chips because you can use them for anything! You can melt them and dip them in strawberries or apples or even pineapples. they taste super good. not too chocolaty
Mary J.
Bennington, NE
These are the best chocolate chips I've had, and I love the variety of chocolate to give my dessert the best flavor. The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is my go to recipe when I'm looking for the perfect chocolate chips. I highly recommend this brand.
Natalie M.
Anaheim, CA
These classic chocolate morsels are a staple in my pantry. Without being overly sweet, they are a must in my family for the obvious cookies and brownies. We do have some unique uses for these little gems including chocolate chip, banana and peanut butter sandwiches on whole wheat, , chocolate chip and strawberry pizza and they are a must in my chocolate bourbon pecan pie!
Erica L.
Fresno, CA
Toll House is my go to for when I'm baking some sweets. For me, I can taste the slight difference between this and other chocolate chips. Not bad for the price either.
Jessika E.
Lexington , KY
No doubt the best chocolate chips for baking. Other brands seem to melt too much when they are used for cookies, etc. But these chocolate chips are perfect. Not to mention the toll house recipe for cookies is the best one around.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these chocolate chips. The recipe on the back for choc. chip cookies is perfect (I think I may have it memorized). These are probably the best choc. chips on the market. I get mine at Sam's club because they are a good value.
Melissa T.
Flint, MI
These are wonderful for just about anything! Choc. chip pancakes, cookies, banana bread & boats, cakes, brownies, trail mixes etc. These things are a handy little snack to keep around the house! My favorite are their mini's!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?