Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,643 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
I think these are perfect for all your baking needs. Whether you are making a classic chocolate chip cookie or double peanut butter chocolate chip cookie you can't go wrong with these
These chocolate chips are a staple in my pantry. I enjoy baking and making things with these chips. They taste excellent and they do well in with anything I bake.
These are the best chocolate chips in the world AND the packing has the secret to the best chocolate chip cookies EVER. I eat this straight out of the bag too. DEFINITELY BUY THESE.
Nestle has, by far, the best tasting chocolate chip. I have tried other brands, and the cheaper store brands, Nestle melts and tastes better. Whether it's a chocolate chip cookie, chocolate pecan pie or just a handful of chips, I choose Nestle!
Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time.
I put these in my oatmeal cookies, pancakes, waffles and muffins! I love to bake and these are perfect. They don't quite get firm which is great for oozing chocolate baked sweets.
These are the best chocolate chips for baking. I love the milk chocolate and sometimes will eat them as a snack by themself. They melt in your mouth. The cookie recipe on the back of the bag, is by far, my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.
This is my favorite brand of chocolate chips. This is the brand that I always use in my bake goods, as well as the one my mom uses! Also delicious on their own(;
Toll House Semi Sweet are my go-to for all my cooking. My husband even knows when I ask him to get me some semi-sweet chocolate chips to get the "yellow bag." Tried and true stuff!
I use these for my cakepops and always get compliments. They're really good for brownies or throw some in your coffee to make a yummy mocha. Literally use it for all things sweet lol
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos