BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Aja R.
San Diego, CA
So yummy. These are my go to chocolate chips for cookies and other desserts. The cookie recipe on the back is also my "secret" recipe all of my friends keep asking me to reveal ;-)
Staci C.
Fort Wayne, IN
My Mom has always used Nestle morsels for baking. So naturally, that is what I buy also. I never want to try any other brand! The cookies turn out perfect every time. MMM, so good!
Amanda H.
Jenks, OK
I have enjoyed these since childhood. These make the best chocolate chip cookies. They are great alone for those that like sweet, but not too sweet. They are super smooth and creamy.
Jerlisa B.
Yummm! I love these little morsels. I prefer to go with the dark chocolate though. Have been trying to limit my sugar intake and they're a perfect fix when my sweet tooth kicks in!
Hope H.
Wilson, NC
Nestle has, by far, the best tasting chocolate chip. I have tried other brands, and the cheaper store brands, Nestle melts and tastes better. Whether it's a chocolate chip cookie, chocolate pecan pie or just a handful of chips, I choose Nestle!
Bambie S.
San Pierre , IN
Toll House is a great go to, but I prefer Ghirirdelli for fancier desserts with morsels. Toll House does taste great though, and no home is complete without them.
Regina K.
La Place, LA
I use these all the time in cupcakes, cookies, and just as a quick fix to a chocolate craving. I love to put them in crescent rolls for a quick and easy dessert!
victoria m.
Salisbury, MD
I am huge into baking and many of my recipes incorporate toll house morsels of one flavor or another. The semi-sweet chocolate I find to be the most versatile but my personal favorite is using their butterscotch morsels in butterscotch blondies.
April H.
Cabot, AR
LOVE nestle toll house morsels! They are great by the handful...lol or mixed in with various sorts of cookies but of course the Chocolate chip cookie is the KING of all cookies!
Robyn P.
Riverside, CA
They have the best chips. They are the right size and stand up to baking well. The recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies is the best. My daughter likes them in her pancakes
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?