BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Peyton J.
Every time I bake brownies or cookies, I choose this brand of chocolate chips. It really does make the cookie or brownie better. It may be more expensive than other brands but it's worth it!
Brooke P.
Sahuarita, AZ
I only ever use these in my cookies and my baking activities. They melt and taste just right! Whether it is pancakes or to melt and use in a fruit dip, this the only kind I use. What is helpful is going to a discount store like Costco and buying that huge bag of them.
Katie T.
Southbridge, MA
We love to bake in out house and Nestlé morsels is the only thing we will use. The chocolate chip recipe on the back is the best, just make sure not to over cook them!
Cassie D.
Marion, IA
I have a son with a peanut allergy, and these chips are not safe for him, so we use another brand. I would love to use Nestle to make yummy treats for my boys, because my mom always used Nestle Toll House, but it is not worth the risk of peanut cross-contamination.
Erica L.
Fresno, CA
Toll House is my go to for when I'm baking some sweets. For me, I can taste the slight difference between this and other chocolate chips. Not bad for the price either.
marie t.
I have always liked the semisweet morsels better than the milk chocolate. They are not as sweet and are the perfect match for chocolate chip cookies. Freeze them pop a handful in a baggie and you have a cold sweet ( but not to sweet snack)
Julie V.
Sidman, PA
My mom have always used these morsels to make cookies with. They are very tasty and great to bake with. I always use them when making chocolate chip cookies. They are packaged well and don't clump in the bag like other brands
Natalie M.
Anaheim, CA
These classic chocolate morsels are a staple in my pantry. Without being overly sweet, they are a must in my family for the obvious cookies and brownies. We do have some unique uses for these little gems including chocolate chip, banana and peanut butter sandwiches on whole wheat, , chocolate chip and strawberry pizza and they are a must in my chocolate bourbon pecan pie!
Kersten B.
These chocolate chips are one of the first ones I'll grab when I'm preparing to make some chocolate chip cookies! They make for such an excellent cookie because they are so creamy and yummy!
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
Toll house is my go-to chocolate chip for baking!! i even found that the recipe they have on the back of the best is one of the best chocolate chip cookie recipes Ive come across. Sometimes I add peanut butter chips for more flavor.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?