BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I think these are perfect for all your baking needs. Whether you are making a classic chocolate chip cookie or double peanut butter chocolate chip cookie you can't go wrong with these
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
These chocolate chips are a staple in my pantry. I enjoy baking and making things with these chips. They taste excellent and they do well in with anything I bake.
Rachel M.
These are the best chocolate chips in the world AND the packing has the secret to the best chocolate chip cookies EVER. I eat this straight out of the bag too. DEFINITELY BUY THESE.
Hope H.
Wilson, NC
Nestle has, by far, the best tasting chocolate chip. I have tried other brands, and the cheaper store brands, Nestle melts and tastes better. Whether it's a chocolate chip cookie, chocolate pecan pie or just a handful of chips, I choose Nestle!
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time.
Jennifer R.
Pomona, CA
I put these in my oatmeal cookies, pancakes, waffles and muffins! I love to bake and these are perfect. They don't quite get firm which is great for oozing chocolate baked sweets.
Maelyn H.
Peoria, AZ
These are the best chocolate chips for baking. I love the milk chocolate and sometimes will eat them as a snack by themself. They melt in your mouth. The cookie recipe on the back of the bag, is by far, my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Ashley B.
Rockford, MI
This is my favorite brand of chocolate chips. This is the brand that I always use in my bake goods, as well as the one my mom uses! Also delicious on their own(;
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX
Toll House Semi Sweet are my go-to for all my cooking. My husband even knows when I ask him to get me some semi-sweet chocolate chips to get the "yellow bag." Tried and true stuff!
Brianna L.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these for my cakepops and always get compliments. They're really good for brownies or throw some in your coffee to make a yummy mocha. Literally use it for all things sweet lol
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?