BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rotem N.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great for baking. Melts very easily. It definitely met my expectations to its fullest potential. I recommend adding it into any cake. I use this all the time when baking and will buy it many times .
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
It doesn't matter if I'm making chocolate chip cookies, or making nice crispy haystacks, these are the only chocolate chips for me! they have have their own flavor. nothing beats them!
Jami S.
O Fallon, MO
I really enjoyed working with these chocolate chips melted wonderfully in our cookies and we even put the left overs in the freezer and munched on them when we wanted a little treat.
Amanda T.
Pasadena , TX
Not only are these good for making fudge but to add to anything. I love it in my cereal pancakes oatmeal anything you wany sweet. It makes a great little thing to have extra at home
Olivia C.
Dalton, GA
If you bake a lot , these are great . They have a lot of flavor if baked or melted down . They keep their flavor too . They are to much or to rich just right ! Try them sometime !
Jennifer R.
Pomona, CA
I put these in my oatmeal cookies, pancakes, waffles and muffins! I love to bake and these are perfect. They don't quite get firm which is great for oozing chocolate baked sweets.
Breanna S.
New Windsor, NY
I have bought many different chocolates for cooking and I have to say that nestle is by far the best chocolate for cooking (and eating). It's smooth and creamy and melts wonderfully.
Gabrielle C.
Freeland, WA
Nestle Toll House Chocolate morsels are perfect and tiny and have been around forever. i think these are one of my favorite candies, even though it isn't really advertised as a candy.
Aja R.
San Diego, CA
So yummy. These are my go to chocolate chips for cookies and other desserts. The cookie recipe on the back is also my "secret" recipe all of my friends keep asking me to reveal ;-)
Staci C.
Fort Wayne, IN
My Mom has always used Nestle morsels for baking. So naturally, that is what I buy also. I never want to try any other brand! The cookies turn out perfect every time. MMM, so good!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?