BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
April G.
Midland, TX
My mom always buys this for me to make chocolate chip cookies on Christmas eve. It's so delicious and has a good chocolaty taste to them. I love them and you will too. Especially when you add the chocolate chips with brownies. <3
kelly h.
Newport News, VA
These chocolate chips are so versatile. The can be used in so many baking goods it is hard to keep track of what all I have put them in. They aren't overly sweet but they surly arn't bitter which makes them always my top choice.
Serin H.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to put in my homemade cookies! These taste good itself or with other things and i highly suggest you use these its not too sweet nor too not sweet , very inexpensive which is BOMB diggity!💕💕
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I am a huge lover of chocolate. My family and I love making desserts together. And they are mostly based on chocolate. We always use Nestle chocolate. It goes well with every sweet dessert. I would highly recommend this product.
Cynthia L.
Clementon, NJ
Even tho I should not be eating sweets, these are definitely useful when baking. You can make cookies, cakes, and/or pies. You can also melt the down to cover anything in chocolate!! Besides! Who doesn't love anything chocolate!
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
THE BEST for chocolate chip cookies, in my opinion! The recipe on the back of the bag is a classic and so tasty! I used to make them with my grandmother and now as an adult I still bake with tollhouse! Highly recommend these!!!!
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
Are they really chocolate chip cookies if not made with tollhouse? These chips are not only the most genuine chocolate, but the staple in my families' recipes for generations. They're affordable, accessible, and great chocolate!
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
For the price, these are my favorite, go-to chocolate chips. They're so versitile and can be used in everything from cookies to bread to trail mix to pancakes. They are definitely high quality but without an expensive price tag.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
These go absolutely amazing with chocolate chip cookies ! You throw them in and these are gonna be delicious and their very yummy it's a chocolate flavor of you like chocolate ! And I would definitely get these every time I bake
JJ A.
Cary, NC
Yummmmmmmmmmmm best chocolate for cookies and brownies and other types of baking. I have like ten packs of these at my house because why not. I recommend using them in all your recipes. They provide such a great chocolate flavor
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?