BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
These are my goto brand of chocolate chips. The quality is great and they taste amazing. They keep their shape when you bake with them. They are priced well too.
Jennifer R.
Pomona, CA
I put these in my oatmeal cookies, pancakes, waffles and muffins! I love to bake and these are perfect. They don't quite get firm which is great for oozing chocolate baked sweets.
Amy S.
I only use this brand in my cookies. Chocolate chip, peanut butter chocolate chip, or oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip depending on what ingredients I have on hand at the time.
Karina S.
I really like Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels in chocolate ice cream...mmmm...they're not too sweet which is great for me because I don't eat sweets very often. I totally recommend them!
Rachel M.
These are the best chocolate chips in the world AND the packing has the secret to the best chocolate chip cookies EVER. I eat this straight out of the bag too. DEFINITELY BUY THESE.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This bag of chocolate reminds me of Christmas and my Mother making cookies in the kitchen. I always loved to help her make them but I love to eat them even more.
Aikol V.
Daly city, Ca
I love these chocolates I remember my grandmother feeding you these as children these are so delicious because they're so small and it's just the perfect amount of sweet and sour
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
I like to use these to make chocolate chip cookies. I also have a small tray of almonds and a few pieces of these chocolates in my purse for an "emergency snack".
 Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
Please chocolate chips make yummy fudge and this time of year is the perfect time to make it. Also, if I remember correctly you can even find a recipe for it on the back of the bag.
Brianna L.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these for my cakepops and always get compliments. They're really good for brownies or throw some in your coffee to make a yummy mocha. Literally use it for all things sweet lol
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?