BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bambie S.
San Pierre , IN
Toll House is a great go to, but I prefer Ghirirdelli for fancier desserts with morsels. Toll House does taste great though, and no home is complete without them.
Tonya S.
Crystal Springs, MS
These are my go to morsels when I'm trying to create a new chocolate dessert. They melt really nicely and the flavor is great. I would highly recommend this product over the rest
Tiffany Z.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Everyone knows Nestle is the best for chocolate morsels. Its not worth spending less on store brand. Want the secret to making the best chocolate chip cookies? The Nestle Tollhouse!!
Teresa V.
Alto, MI
I honestly dont taste a difference between these and the store brand chocolate chips. but i buy these when i make cookies bars because the recipe is on the back and they are delish!
Olivia C.
Dalton, GA
If you bake a lot , these are great . They have a lot of flavor if baked or melted down . They keep their flavor too . They are to much or to rich just right ! Try them sometime !
Gabrielle C.
Freeland, WA
Nestle Toll House Chocolate morsels are perfect and tiny and have been around forever. i think these are one of my favorite candies, even though it isn't really advertised as a candy.
April H.
Cabot, AR
LOVE nestle toll house morsels! They are great by the handful...lol or mixed in with various sorts of cookies but of course the Chocolate chip cookie is the KING of all cookies!
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
It doesn't matter if I'm making chocolate chip cookies, or making nice crispy haystacks, these are the only chocolate chips for me! they have have their own flavor. nothing beats them!
Jennifer R.
Pomona, CA
I put these in my oatmeal cookies, pancakes, waffles and muffins! I love to bake and these are perfect. They don't quite get firm which is great for oozing chocolate baked sweets.
Amanda H.
Jenks, OK
I have enjoyed these since childhood. These make the best chocolate chip cookies. They are great alone for those that like sweet, but not too sweet. They are super smooth and creamy.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?