BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tiffany Z.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Everyone knows Nestle is the best for chocolate morsels. Its not worth spending less on store brand. Want the secret to making the best chocolate chip cookies? The Nestle Tollhouse!!
Thera H.
These chocolate chips are the best when it comes to making chocolate chip cookies! They get nice and melty when baked and they stay semi soft after cooled. Yummo!
victoria m.
Salisbury, MD
I am huge into baking and many of my recipes incorporate toll house morsels of one flavor or another. The semi-sweet chocolate I find to be the most versatile but my personal favorite is using their butterscotch morsels in butterscotch blondies.
Erica S.
Nestle Toll House is great for baking and the only morsel that I prefer to use for everyday baking or special breakfast treats like in pancakes. I think they're also reasonably priced.
April H.
Cabot, AR
LOVE nestle toll house morsels! They are great by the handful...lol or mixed in with various sorts of cookies but of course the Chocolate chip cookie is the KING of all cookies!
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time.
Robyn P.
Riverside, CA
They have the best chips. They are the right size and stand up to baking well. The recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies is the best. My daughter likes them in her pancakes
 Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
Please chocolate chips make yummy fudge and this time of year is the perfect time to make it. Also, if I remember correctly you can even find a recipe for it on the back of the bag.
Amy M.
Grovetown, GA
If a recipe calls for Chocolate Chips, this is the only option that exists. No others compare. I usually buy them from Sam's Club in huge 900 pound bags ;)
Isha B.
I use these for any baking where I need chocolate chips or pieces.. I use this as chocolate coating too! love the brand and the flavor of these! absolutely perfect
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?