BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kayla S.
Wilmington, NC
The best thing about Toll House Morsels is how versatile they are. You can use them in pancakes, banana bread, on top of a yoghurt parfait, or you can eat them alone. You can basically use them for anything! I've tried other brands before, but nothing beats Toll House.
Erika L.
Whittier, CA
These chocolate chips are seriously a chocolate lovers dream. They are soo good. My favorite at the minis. I keep my pantry stocked with these for those days when I need a little pick me up. And they come a few different yummy flavors. My choice for baking and SNACKING!
Jessa R.
chicago, IL
These chocolate chips are perfect for those nights when I feel like baking something sweet and fast! I use them for a quick microwave chocolate chip cookie! Or most of the time, I just snack on them for a quick sweet craving fix!
Arianne R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to chocolate chip for baking, chocolate dipped strawberries, making trail mix, or eating solo just to cure a craving. They melt easily and have amazing flavor. I don't use any other chips, they just aren't the same!
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC
I love and I am sure my daughter loves it when I purchase and make home made chocolate chip cookies. Warm and gooey is the only way to eat them. Love this brand. I find it hard to pass up in the aisle but I do, I only purchase this item when it is on sale and I have a coupon to make it a better deal. Holidays and Special occasions is the only reason I make sweets in my home.
Rebecca W.
Hanover Park, IL
I'm a big baker and these are the only chocolate chips I use! I love that Toll House Morsels come in the perfect variety: milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate. Just opening a bag reminds me of baking Christmas cookies and those are always such fond memories.
Courtney F.
I love Toll House morsels, they are good by themselves but they also taste delicious in a variety of recipes! I use them in cookies, pancakes, and different desserts. They are reasonably priced and a bag can last quite a while depending on what you're using them for. Perfect for the occasional chocolate craving too!
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love using Nestle chocolate chips! They make the most perfect cookies. Melt the chocolate and dip strawberries or pretzels in instead! I prefer the milk chocolate for everything but cookies. But they keep well if you don't use them all.
Samantha S.
Sunland, CA
Nothing beats having these chocolate morsels around the house. They are so great and easy to cook with and if you're a lover of all things chocolate they are always an ingredient. I love that they are cheap and taste great! I even keep them around the house just in case.
Carrie R.
Webster, TX
Nestle semi-sweet morsels is my "go to" product for chocolate chip cookies, ganache, and well...just about anything chocolate. I even melt it down and use it to flavor my chocolate buttercream! I much prefer the flavor and smell of Nestle morsels than of any other brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?