BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
I buy these chocolate chips for baking and I do like them. I sometimes go for a more expensive brand if I have a coupon. These make my desserts taste really good!
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
We use these for everything. My daughter is also a chocolate fiend and I feel much better for giving her a few chips rather than a candy bar. THese are delicious.
Rebekka S.
Louisville, KY
I always have them in the cabinet but I honestly can't remember when or if I've every actually used them to bake. I usually just use them for my sweet tooth fix!
Pamela H.
Centreville, MD
Love these morsels, the only ones that I use in any of my recipes that need chocolate chips! I made clementine and chocolate chip muffins they came out delicious!
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
These chocolate chips are a staple in my pantry. I enjoy baking and making things with these chips. They taste excellent and they do well in with anything I bake.
Shauna Q.
Tucson, AZ
Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips are my daughter's favorite treat. Not to mention, I know their chocolate chip cookie recipe like the back of my hand. It's our go-to road trip treat!
Shelton M.
Winterville, GA
I love love love these chips! They are the best in anything such as pancakes or cookies! We have even used them to to melt and make covered strawberries! Love it!
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
These are perfect for melting, baking into cookies or anything really. Perfect for a small chocolate craving, just pop a few morsels in your mouth & let them melt.
Amy H.
Mulliken, MI
Who doesn't love Toll House cookies? maybe people with out taste buds or mental issues. Nestle Toll House morsels melt beautifully and taste great. great for making ganache as well or dipping chocolates for the holidays. I also love to just eat them.
Michele G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle Toll House morsels are my go to for cookies! I never have a problem with my recipe when I use the morsels! I love them so much I put them into my pancakes!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart