BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
The most delicious inexpensive chocolate chips with so many uses. They melt perfectly into chocolate chip cookies, make wonderful chocolate chip muffins, the possibilities are endless
Genifer C.
Jackson, TN
I love these!!! they are perfect for decorating desserts, and incorporating them too. One of my favorite recipes with these is peanut butter morsel pancakes, I generally tend to use the smaller sized ones, they are more fun and they mix better!! -Gen
Pamela H.
Centreville, MD
Love these morsels, the only ones that I use in any of my recipes that need chocolate chips! I made clementine and chocolate chip muffins they came out delicious!
Christine T.
Philadelphia, PA
I just love baking with these chocolate chips. Some of my favorite things to bake are; pepermint bark, chocolate chip cookies, cake pops, or melt it for chocolate covered strawberries!
Merica A.
Lakewood Rch, FL
I love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips! I always use the original recipe on the bag - it makes the best chocolate chip cookies ever! Nothing like a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie with a glass of cold milk!
Alyssa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House Chocolate Chips are my go-to for baking. They taste great! The recipe for their cookies on the bag is my favorite recipe for chocolate chip cookies!
Amy H.
Mulliken, MI
Who doesn't love Toll House cookies? maybe people with out taste buds or mental issues. Nestle Toll House morsels melt beautifully and taste great. great for making ganache as well or dipping chocolates for the holidays. I also love to just eat them.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I'm crazy about chocolate and these are perfect! You can use these for a variety of desserts or you can do it like me and just sit and eat the whole bag by itself!
 Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
Please chocolate chips make yummy fudge and this time of year is the perfect time to make it. Also, if I remember correctly you can even find a recipe for it on the back of the bag.
Amy M.
Grovetown, GA
If a recipe calls for Chocolate Chips, this is the only option that exists. No others compare. I usually buy them from Sam's Club in huge 900 pound bags ;)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?