Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
I use these all the time to bake chocolate chip cookies for my boyfriend. However, for myself, I rather use milk chocolate in my baking. I think it tastes better.
Love. our favorite chips for making chocolate chip cookies and we always use the recipe on the bag! We also love the tiny chips to add to yogurt, pancakes, and ice cream. Can't beat this classic product ever.
I use these EVERY time I make brownies. No matter which brownie mix you use, adding these chocolate chips makes them delicious every time. Just thinking about it makes me want one!
The best! I use these every year to bake Christmas cookies with my grandparents, and on a weekly basis to make chocolate chip pancakes for my fiancé! So delicious
I always have them in the cabinet but I honestly can't remember when or if I've every actually used them to bake. I usually just use them for my sweet tooth fix!
I use these whenever I need to use chocolate in any recipe, ESPECIALLY when I make chocolate covered strawberries! These and the white chocolate ones are PERFECT.
Nestlé Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips are the ONLY brand I will use in my baking. They make the best chocolate chips cookies. Also great to put in the freezer and eat a handful when having a sweet craving.
These are great for cookies and amazing to use in brownies as well. My mom had always used them and now in my own home there is no other way to make a good chocolate chip cookies.
Love the Nestle toll house chocolate chips ! Love eating them alone for snacks and love putting and blending them in with my cookie batch and my ice cream as well
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos