BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Serena M.
I have to have a daily sugar fix. One of my favorite things to eat are s'mores. In a pinch, I put some Nestle's Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Morsels on a graham cracker and melt them down. After they cool a bit, I add marshmallows. These are also great for cookies, cakes, and melts.
Chanelle T.
Cedar Falls, IA
These are the only chocolate chips I use for cookies. I've tried a lot of them that were much fancier (and more expensive) and these are the best. They aren't hard after the cookies cool and they are just the right amount of sweet.
Marcelle J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
They aren't bad considering on sale days or during the holidays you can get the cheap like a 2 for 4$ or whatever it is. I have used these in baking cookies and they turned out really well. I have no complaints about this chocolate and if it happens to be on sale then go for it! Otherwise the other chocolate chip brands are just as well. I'd say it depends on the price at the time.
Rachel E.
Torrance, CA
These are my absolute favorite! I love adding them to cookies, brownies, pancakes, and waffles! The dark chocolate ones are my favorite, but any of them add delicious chocolate-y flavor to anything. They even taste great by themselves. I love them!
Maddy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Toll House chocolate chips are a staple in thousands of homes across the world. Great for trail mix, snacks, or the famous chocolate chip cookie that will help you through a break up. I highly recommend these, they are simply the best!
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
These are the best chocolate chips out there. Not only are they easy to find in most grocery stores and reasonably priced but they make awesome chocolate chip cookies. Not only that but they go great on ice cream, cereal and in smoothies.
Jessica L.
Lindstrom, MN
These are the only brand we use for baking. Toll House chips/morsels/chunks always melt perfectly but stay whole in cookies and breads. We generally use the semi sweet but they do have a wonderful variety of flavors to suit any need.
Daniela C.
Farmington, MN
I use these sooo much for baking ... Love them.... They are easily melted to use as a brownie base or to cover Oreo truffles ... Or if u are my kids or husband ... Just to enjoy as the are.... I have to watch them so I don't run out.. lol ... Always have some in my cabinets
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love using Nestle chocolate chips! They make the most perfect cookies. Melt the chocolate and dip strawberries or pretzels in instead! I prefer the milk chocolate for everything but cookies. But they keep well if you don't use them all.
Kayla S.
Wilmington, NC
The best thing about Toll House Morsels is how versatile they are. You can use them in pancakes, banana bread, on top of a yoghurt parfait, or you can eat them alone. You can basically use them for anything! I've tried other brands before, but nothing beats Toll House.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?